Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Is it on fire?

Rathon
Human

BD-cash : 862

Is it on fire?

Post by Rathon on Sun May 24, 2015 6:04 am

Intro time~! Second one I've done tonight....oh well!

How to start this, hmm. Well, I could start out with how I found this here site eh?
Google! The wondrous and all knowing. I've been searching for hours for the very first Bleach site I ever RP'ed on and I stumbled upon this place! I noticed a few similarities (based on what I can remember of the site) and figured it would be worth poppin' into.

Now, about me. I work on electronic systems for a living. Currently living in Spain. I visted Scotland before I got here and I plan on seeing the rest of Europe at some point.

I've been RPing on and off for around 10 years now, roughly. Currently an active member of 1 other RP site.

Not much else that I can think of that's interesting. Any questions about me or what I do, please don't hesitate to ask!
Sozen Kurosame
Human

BD-cash : 896

Re: Is it on fire?

Post by Sozen Kurosame on Sun May 24, 2015 6:11 am

Welcome to Bleach Dynasty Rathon, I myself am a new member and am going for the captain of squad 6. Welcome and have fun RPing.
Suki
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
BD-cash : 2685

Post by Suki on Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Hey hun. I am Suki, one of the admins on here. IF you have any questions do not hesitate to pm me :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 pm