Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Hello ~_~

Erida
Human

BD-cash : 1024

Hello ~_~

Post by Erida on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello everyone, this is Erida. Feel free to call me Sage, if there is someone who knows me already.

I am a veteran member of Bleach Story, been there for over a year, and since your admins placed an affiliate request on our boards, I decided to take a look. I actually found this site a long time ago, when I was considering joining either this or Platinum Hearts, needing a change of atmosphere, but in the end, I headed back to BS as this site was falling inactive. Since it has risen again, I finally wanted to try it out. That's how I got here.

I am hoping to get along with everyone, and I am seeking for a good roleplaying experience with a fine amount of plotting and fun. I can't even remember when I first started roleplaying Bleach, and I occasionally roleplay in TV show based sites. When the series first hit my country, I started reading it, so two to four years ago, I have no idea. I've fully read the manga for three times, and watched the anime once, and yes, I read the final arc of Bleach. Absolutely waiting what Kubo decides to do after Bleach ends, since his drawing skills have developed so much from the start of series. I am intermediate roleplayer, averagely posting between four to twelve paragraphs, and definitely a quality over quantity roleplayer, but through some real life stuff, I usually have low and high muse times.

Ah, I am from Finland, but that doesn't really restrict my english, especially my writing. I apologize if I am rude, because I am not exactly as old as most of you would be, and I wont do it on purpose. I am naturally overly creative, and to some sites, it has been shown to be a problem, since I constantly try to make moderators listen me. I am starry-eyed, fanatically determined and outspoken most of the time, so I will most likely get at least one enemy/rival here too.

Lol, I have told about my bad traits, but I also have some good ones. You'll find them out by getting to know me ^_^
Preach
Soul

BD-cash : 1119

Re: Hello ~_~

Post by Preach on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Welcome.

ShinishiNamba
7th Division Captain
7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 4583

Post by ShinishiNamba on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Welcome to the site

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78104

Post by Loli Gaga on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Welcome to the site Erida ^_^

I like long intro's really. Hope you like it here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or poke me, whatever. Cya!

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Alastair Knightfield
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 1343

Post by Alastair Knightfield on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Alastair would rub forward at a incredible speed leaping into the air like a mad smiling and drooling uncontrollably attempting to pouch on Erida, "WELCOME TO BLEACH DYNASTY. THIS HOW I GREET PEOPLE."
Ishpaleum
Soul

BD-cash : 1896

Post by Ishpaleum on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Welcome, good to have you here :D

Zatoichi
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 8455

Post by Zatoichi on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:46 am

Welcome to BD erida. Have a enjoyable time here. Hope you can jump in an join in on the started up Arc we have going on as we speak

[12th captain] Zatoichi Martinez

Oda Ryōta
Soul

BD-cash : 1101

Post by Oda Ryōta on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

nice to meet you erida hope you have a wonderful experince.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am