Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

California Gurls [Open/Rose-Shini]

Mushasune
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2928

California Gurls [Open/Rose-Shini]

Post by Mushasune on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 am

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Katie Perry was carried across the wisps of wind, harmonizing with the many lovely ladies straining their voices to match her pitch. Yet they didn’t need to sound good, all they needed to do was LOOK good. And damn did they do a superb job with that. Santa Barbara was a safe haven for beautiful beach going lassies exposing exquisite amounts of bare skin; it was a paradise for men like Yoshiro Mushasune. His eyes were quick, sifting through luscious flesh with trained precision…Oh how lucky he was to have his mission take him to a place such as this. Perhaps if he was lucky, he could snare one of these native women with his incredible looks and irresistible charm…well…that was really unlikely, and he knew it. Chances were he would walk away with this with images of eye candy teasing his brain. Oh how he wish he could master the art of romancing the ladies like he could with the beasts he farmed. A sigh Slipped his lips, at least he got to look….he just…couldn’t touch….*sigh*

The thoughts, however, began to fade back into his mind as a more pressing issue was recalled: he was here for a harvest! He had sent out members of his division to capture a peculiar hollow…alive. It was incredibly crucial to his experiments on zanpakuto, In that he was practicing blending hollow spirits into the weapons handed to certain shinigami…essentially he was practicing creating vizards.

It had been seen before, synthetic hollows expressing a similar make up to the Asauchi he had created himself and later undergoing certain alterations during the where the shinigami would be the host of such power. Well…sometimes it would yield to power, that was if the shinigami was capable of containing the swelling darkness within them….and sadly Yoshiro could say that some were not that fortunate. It was a really risky experiment, but perhaps it could be a break through. Yoshiro remembered a periodof time when Vizards were demonized, and perhaps at first sight it would be understandable. But the Captain considered that Vizards are the product of the shinigami coming on top of the hollow….so why demonize them? Why not glorify them? Yes they had a hollow within them, but there were reports when the hollow emerges to protect the shinigami in instants of imminent death. That could be crucial on the battle field.

So here he was, in his fire swim trunks, trying to distract himself while he waited for his men to give him the news of the capture. He would do it himself, but harvesting the essence of a hollow was no chore. In this case, not only did he was to get a sample of its essence, but also the metals that protruded from its back. He hoped he could gather some of its soul. And, to do so, he had certain tool to cut the hollow without killing it or delivering any fraction of its body from existence. It was complicated, but it worked. And Yoshiro could only hope that his studies would come to some sort of tangible reward.

In the meantime though, a grin snaked its way across his face, and his eyes narrowed on a particular black haired temptress. He wanted to play, he wanted to play to win—even though he knew he wouldn’t. At that moment, he tried to pull a bay watch and jog over to her with as suggestive as he could. And, once he got closer to her, he mustered up a manly voice and said, [b]“Hey baby, I think that yo--” he stopped, finding himself tripping over someone’s bag. His eyes grew wide, and inertia kicked in. He scrambled to catch himself, but he could only find one thing to grope at…her bikini top. By the time he realized what he was holding onto, he had eaten a face full of sand, lifting up to confirm what he had in between his fingers, “oh Shit…” he said, a foot plastering itself to his face as the girl screamed. It punted him back quite a ways, a stream of blood tracing his trajectory. Not off to a good start.

Once he plugged his nose up with paper towels, he sighed, washing the rest of it off of himself. He had the worst luck…and he hoped that luck wouldn’t linger when he was doing the harvest.

TAG
OUTFIT
!Mushy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

BD-cash : 1847

Re: California Gurls [Open/Rose-Shini]

Post by Fumei Oni on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 am

Lady Fumei made the truck all the way to the United States to follow a lead. Sources told Lady Fumei that a Shinigami was attempting some sort of Vizard creation through Hollow experimentation. Needless to say, the Vizard drug lord was interested.

She wore her Kimono loosely around the neck, revealing a bit of cleavage and her obi tight to her waist. The opening slit was up the thigh of her left leg, and didn't put on shoes. She wasn't one for swimming, but she had to show more skin to match the crowd of the sandy beach. As always her long, dragon shaped pipe was held in her hand, not far from her mouth.

She pressed the golden mouth piece to her lips, and sucked in a breath. Her eyes darted around for a moment before releasing the tobacco into the air. In place of pushing it out with a blow, Fumei always simply opened her mouth and let it flow out. For some reason it always comes off more sexually exciting, which was her current goal.

you see, she also heard that this particular Shinigami was a bit of a perv, with no skills with the ladies. Her exoctic hair, makeup, and dress always drew attention. She had been a geisha in a past life, but was able to whore up the outfit a bit now, as a Ochaya owner and drug lord. Never the less, she never forgot the skills learned as a geisha in the art of attraction.

Just then a bit of drama struck about 50 years down the shore line. A woman screaming and a man on the sand looking burned with the red face of embarrassment. Lady Fumei focused her senses and did hit a trace amount of spiritual pressure from the man, and made the slightest advance, which were always the most alluring.

Fumei turned her head to the side, with her eyes still on the man on the ground. A lot of neck was exposed, and she took a drag from her pipe staring at him, waiting for eye contact. If there is one thing a man can feel, it is the eyes of a beautiful woman watching him with interest.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 pm

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes seemed like hours experiencing the bitter sting of defeat. Yet something was different about it all…but what was it? It was almost if there was something nearby that he was strangely acquainted with, an odd presence…no aura. His tired eyes drifted upward, catching something he thought was a hallucination at first. Surprisingly though, the blistering beach climate was not playing any sort of trick on him, as there indeed was a beautiful women standing before him. Her gaze was sharp, trained on him as if she was the apex predator…and he was the prey. Smoke sluggishly cascaded out of tender lips, lazily reaching towards higher altitude…and it was all so…sensual. “uh-ummmm, errrr….uhhhhh,” he stumbled over his words, desperately trying to come up with something ANYTHING to say to the Japanese diamond hidden in a world of American beach goers and muscular jocks.

Yoshiro found heat rush both to his cheeks and his abdomen, but he stifled the sensations in order to grasp the mysterious sensation he had felt while still face down. It took him a few moments of looking around, but he finally came to the conclusion that the source was far closer than he thought. He nodded slightly, mostly to himself before finally pushing himself off of the ground, “Forgive me, I didn’t know that such a smoldering maiden was waiting on me,” oh yea…his lines were of the best quality. He didn’t want to expose the fact that he could smell the shinigami off of her, not quite yet….but for some reason he felt as if he wasn’t looking at the entirety of the situation. It was almost as if he had missed something…but no matter. The more curious factor in her appearance was why she wanted to make herself known.

“You don’t seem much like a local of these parts. In fact it is almost as if you dropped right out of heaven…where angels wield swords with na- woah….” He stopped as his eyes caught the vast expanse of boobage left open to taunt his animal urges. He shook his head to dispel the trance he was in before continuing, “ok, I’m going to quit dodging the point. What exactly does a beautiful woman such as you want with a simpleton like me”? So he still avoided the common knowledge, but he was interested in the way she would respond to his playing dumb.

It was possible that she knew more than the fact that he was a shinigami, perhaps she was aware that he was also a Captain, perhaps she wanted to admire him—on second thought….that is pretty unlikely. The next possibility made Yoshiro a little more cautious, ready to defend himself if the intentions behind her company bent on reaching a conclusion where only one of them would be able to walk away.

#VizardBewbs
Swimsuit
!Mushy!

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:21 am

“uh-ummmm, errrr….uhhhhh,” Was the man's initial reaction to Fumei's presence. Not uncommon for men not used to having conversation with her level of beauty. The man seemed to compose himself while climbing to his feet. “Forgive me, I didn't know that such a smoldering maiden was waiting on me,” his flattery continued with “You don't seem much like a local of these parts. In fact it is almost as if you dropped right out of heaven…where angels wield swords with na- woah….”. His eyes with blunt obviousness became quite stuck on her C Cup sized breasts. After a shake of his head to be less entranced by their voluptuous hotness. “ok, I'm going to quit dodging the point. What exactly does a beautiful woman such as you want with a simpleton like me?”

Fumei let a soft smile, flashing her teeth. She remained facing him sideways to expose her neck and... Other assets. Her hand with her pipe went to her hip, And her open hand slid down the side of her cleavage... Pausing a moment to be admired before retrieving her hand fan. She slide it out slowly before whipping it open and slowly fanning her face.

His forwardness at the end came to no surprise. No matter, Lady Fumei was fully expecting such a concern. "My name is Lady Fumei. I came here from hearing that the local tobacco growers here have choice crop. I travel all over the world to sample and buy to sell at my Ochaya. And why not have fun while on a business trip? I hear visiting these beaches is all the rage for travelers. I was disappointed. Drunken fools like these wouldn't even be allowed in my establishment." Her eyebrow slightly raised at the man. " What brings you to this neck of the world? Not all up in the clouds." Fumei had no problems letting the man know she knew what he was, and that her approach was to perhaps ease her boredom to speak with someone who is more... Aware than the mortals that surrounded them.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 am

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Oh. My. God…dat neck game was on POINT! Again he found the urges boiling over. Clearly, this made it incredibly difficult to battle the instincts that would rather have him forget about the research at hand and instead focus on bedding the living hell out of this woman. Yet he stopped himself, a single concept popping into his head: no one had ever made such an advance on him….ever. He eyes suddenly narrowed on her with intense suspicion, edged to perfection by the idea that Yoshiro was not the most approachable person ever. She obviously didn’t want him dead…so she probably wanted something of him…that wasn’t sexual…sadly. But what was it?! He coughed and straightened his posture, trying his best to reclaim an uncorrupted sense of control….Nope that wasn’t happening. The moment she started tracing her breast was the moment Yoshiro’s fate was sealed. “You know, perhaps you could use some help with tha-“

She interrupted him—probably better that she did—before he could continue. Yoshiro, however, didn’t mind. Her words, the gentle tune of her voice, it was all just as exquisite as she was. The Captain almost found himself ignoring the message she was trying to portray in exchange to simply listen to her voice. The only thing that kept his attention were the strategically placed terms that remained parallel to certain qualities of his current mission. He almost credited it to random coincidence, if not for her last little play on words. His eyes suddenly shot open, understanding where she was going with this. A moment later he found himself laughing.

“That seems rather risky, has there been enough study to ensure you that this new crop is safe? Perhaps it could be too dangerous to be distributed commercially. Who knows, maybe it could lead to rather bestial behavior in the subjects…something I don’t you would like on your hands,” he looked at her with a playful smile. It was rather impish really; he wanted to know why she was so interested in this experiment…and even how she came to the knowledge of it. It was something he had actually done on his own accord, without the authorization of his superior or even council of his equals. “ But to answer your question, what brings me out of the clouds is what such a crop could do if handled in the right hands. There was a harsh strain to his tone towards the end, making it clear that such a thing had to be controlled appropriately and not distributed to the free world for trivial things such as capitol.

Suddenly something buzzed in his ear, and a small voice spoke through a little contraption that he wore inside. It was a little difficult to understand, probably in part because he still had sand in his ear from earlier, but it was enough to get the message: the job was done. Well, not completely. He still had to complete the operation personally. He looked at the Beautiful woman before him, “I hope you understand the concern I proposed, but I’m feeling generous today and will offer yet another one,” he said as he closed the distance between them, placing a gentle hand on her rights shoulder while his face was directly beside hers.

His breath was warm on her neck, and words slithered out of his lips, hoping to tickle something within her that would keep her...attention, “I think a girl like you shouldn’t hide their face behind something as artificial as makeup, I am sure that there is something far more….ravishing beneath it…Perhaps if you are willing to abide, I could aid in any further…curiosities or wishes you may have”. He pulled away and laughed, wondering if he would be able to steal the knowledge she was aware of by baiting her. “Of course that is up to you. I’m willing to treat you to dinner, and whatever else during that moment…but in return I will supply whatever needed to feed whatever desires you may have”.

TAG
Swimsuit
!Mushy!

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 am

Of course I know everything about the crop I intend to sell. I have more shady crop also, but all is monitored closely. I AM a proper business woman. Not a fool... Fumei was skilled in the art of doll facing, meaning not changing her facial expression due to the words of clients. His smile let her know he didn't understand she did in fact often do exactly what she claimed. No matter. He even went on to be sure the crop went to the right hands.

Her smile came through again with a girlish laugh at the thought. He informed her he had more kind advice. He closed the distance between them, placing a gentle hand on her rights shoulder while his face was directly beside hers.

His breath was warm on her neck, and words slithered out of his lips, hoping to tickle something within her that would keep her...attention, “I think a girl like you shouldn't hide their face behind something as artificial as makeup, I am sure that there is something far more….ravishing beneath it…Perhaps if you are willing to abide, I could aid in any further…curiosities or wishes you may have”. He pulled away and laughed.

Fumei was much less amused. Usually one had to put a lot of money down before laying a hand on Lady Fumei like that. Her soft smile disappeared. Her fan was still moving, but the rest of very took a bit of a cold tone. "Well sir, She started, " That makeup you speak so poorly of is representing a culture I truly love and was once a part of. That of geisha." Her eyes narrowed. She felt like the insult was intentional, and it simply had to be punished.

She lifted her pipe, and tapped out a bit of her tobacco and put the pipe back to her lips. She took in a deep bit of the smoke, intentionally lifting her chest as she did so. Her head tilted up and blew out the smoke, with a gentle push as to prolong the amount of time her breasts were emphasized.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:45 am

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

“Ahhh, yes the geisha,” he said with a smile, “People who use their charms to get what they want. That’s why this whole charade was so familiar”. His words were aimed to strike her somewhere sensitive, but it wasn’t out of mal intent. “But forgive me, I didn’t mean to offend that culture. What I meant was I think you would be far more beautiful as yourself, with nothing on….well…yeah with nothing on”. He smirked at her and chuckled lightly. God she was beautiful, and more so when agitated. Her chest swelled and streams of smoke embodied a sort of attractive tension, and it drove Yoshiro crazy. She knew this game well, playing men as if they were a familiar instrument and discarding them when they were of no more use to her. Yoshiro would have just been another victim, if not for the magnitude of the terms she suggested to.

To him, there was always a price in a capitalist society—and to those whom firmly believed in it reflected that ideal for the most part. Handing this sort of research to someone like a business woman could only go wrong. There was nothing more to it. The thought irked him a little, thinking that the trials to become a vizard could be for sale…to him it just sounded like hollowfication tragedies flooding the realms…and the Thirteen forced to clean it up. Something like that couldn’t be on his hands, so that was out of the question. Not only that, but those who are morphed lose their life… and that was yet another thing that would weigh heavily on the Captain’s conscious.

“But if you don’t mind me asking,” he said shuttling some other inquiries into his words, “A geisha is usually synonymous with artisans of dance, music, and theatre”. He paused as he watched her chest sink down as she exhaled, “orrrrrrr we have those whom used their body language to make a living for themselves…but were considered property…slaves even…just a medium to expend their ‘frustration’….Neither of which you seem to fit into”. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow towards her “So I’m curious….what does the culture mean to you”? She probably thought he was ignorant of the entirety of that period of time….well she was wrong. Sure, he wasn’t an expert, but he still read quite a bit during his free time.

“not only that, but what would a girl like you want with the fruit of my research,” he said finally resorting to the truth, “You seem aware of the danger, yet you feel like it is safe enough to sell to those who are willing to fill your pockets…and you…expected me to give in because you think you can seduce me? Well let me tell you,” he paused before he could ramble about how things like that wouldn’t work—which was a lie…. “That probably would have worked for anything else BUT this”. he scratched his head, feeling a little disappointed in himself for saying it. Perhaps if she really appreciated the benefits of his studies, he would have indulged, but this was simply out of the question. She would have to make a pretty damn good point to get what she wanted…or make a more forward effort. “oh by the way,” he almost forgot to tell her! “you are really sexy when your upset…like really sexy”. Teasing her was fun…but he had a feeling he could overstep his boundaries and find himself repeating past events.

#angrysexygeisha
Swimsuit
!Mushy!

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 am

Lady Fumei was done with the baits. She shut her fan and slid the fan back inside her kimono. She held her hand out a bit to tap out some more tobacco from her beloved pipe. He asked with certain curiosity to what she had to do with geisha. A fair question, as with all over her skin she obviously was not a geisha. He even figured out she was actually after his research, not tobacco. At least he admitted she was close, with using her body alone to draw out information. Unfortunately for him, away, Lady Fumei always has an Ace in the hole.

After the few moments of tapping to build a bit of tension, as what is a geisha without the drama aspect, she responded. "Well for starters, I own the largest Ochaya's in all of Japan. The beauties work in my establishment as they choose. I fund the local geisha schools as well." Her eyes flashed back to the Shinigami's " As for my beauty, I am very well aware. I have worked on the art of seduction for hundreds of years." A sly grin crossed her face with her last response.

"Now about that research... I simply was curious how close you were, as I have seen the transformation in person... Alas, it would seem I am thwarted. Tata." Fumei opened her paracel, and turned away, throwing the paracel on her shoulder, in the way of the Shinigami. She glided with elegance away from the man, towards the docking area. Needless to say the drug lord had a yacht on stand by. Now to see now the man would take that bait, for in one way or another his curiosity would peek for some response to her bait.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 am

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Yoshiro’s smile was extinguished once the geisha mentioned something towards the end. The thought left him with more questions than he wanted to have, and that always left him in a position where he couldn’t resist the temptation to investigate. In this case, however, it could lead to something far more crucial to his research. The fact that she ended her narrative so perfectly by revealing the fact that she had seen the transformation in person made him believe that it was a tactical maneuver to manipulate him to her whims…and it was working.

Afterwards he found himself smile, she really was a business woman now wasn’t she. She soon began to flutter off, expecting him to follow her like a lost puppy…and he was going to. And here he was thinking he was playing all the cards right…well…that was usually how things went with him and women…always missing something or coming a little too short. He sighed lightly to himself as his swimsuit turned into his traditional Captain attire, it looks like he was just another guy falling for her charms now wasn’t he. Oh well.

A black figure appeared next to him, kneeling down instantly without a word. Meanwhile Yoshiro opened the palm of his hand, revealing a brief case, “give me word when the procedure is done. After that we will continue the experiment back at the 10th division”. The figure nodded and vanished instantaneously after taking the briefcase. After that, he was off, chasing the woman just like she expected him to. In a moment he was right beside her…she seemed like she was gliding at the perfect pace for him to catch up quickly. He glided beside her, sprawled out on his side in a very suggestive pose smiling at her widely. “Ok, so you got my attention, bravo lady….actually I don’t think we have been formally introduced now have we. I’m sure you know who I am, but it seems I have come shorthanded—unaware of the infamous Ochaya of Japan and its tantalizing owner”. He smiled, “As for how far I am in my research, that depends…how much are you willing to tell me about the vizards you know”.

TAG
Swimsuit
!Mushy!

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 am

Lady Fumei didn't have to turn around to see her bait was working. Lady Fumei always has an Ace in the hole. She wasn't concerned with failure. A figure appeared to the Captain, and was given his orders. Before she knew it the baited man slid to her side, posing in the sand. He was more curious than ever, asking who Lady Fumei really was. But his true interest was soon revealed, obviously about what she knew of her well hidden race, little to his knowledge.

"Ooooh, suddenly he wants to be sweet. The question is... Is it too late? Has he lost his chance as he has nothing to offer as a sign of apology and respect to the fair lady?" Her eyebrow raised at him, but she stopped all the same. "You may address me as Lady Fumei. I lack affiliation with other Shinigami for the time being. I remain a neutral party that lives in the human world." She continued to explain.

This was her one chance to ask for forgiveness, for the Shinigami. Like most notorious drug lords, her patience was thin, especially for those who openly insult her. Though feeling particularly venomous, her face was still in doll mode, with a soft smile, and energy filled eyes. It isn't time to be cross. There were others she could now prod for information, but this one interested her for further use than just this information gathering situation.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Word Count: 584
Song: Fire
Artist: Gavin Degraw
-Quote- “It's all wrong! You've used your Zanpakutō as tools? Treated them like subordinates? Relied on them like partners? As family? As friends? Role models? Students? Pets? Acquaintances? Sweethearts? Lovers? Don't make me sick!!!”
The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Capability Level: Captain of the 10th Division

Yoshiro looked at her and laughed to himself, “I have a feeling you have used this guilt trip method before in previous altercations between you and your clients”. He smiled as he scratched the back of his head. For a moment his mind drifted off somewhere, thinking of exactly what he should reveal to her and what he shouldn’t reveal to her. It was a sensitive subject really…as it could lead to a brilliant breakthrough…but there also was room for error…which in turn led to a grim outcome with no sort of silver lining to make up for. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, “I’ll tell you this much, the experiment has just started, but the theory seems sound. The fact that Vizards have a means of imprinting themselves to a hollow and vice versa has a positive correlation with the growth between a Shinigami and a Zanpakuto uncovers a realm of curiosities…But as we both know,” he paused and looked at her with, his glare far more solemn than before, “Some don’t come back to tell their tale, and when they do…it usually is at the expense struggles on the line of life and death”.

He released a heavy sigh, “Lady Fumei, You don’t seem as dense and ignorant as other shinigami who say that they understand a Vizard. It’s not as simple as one plus one; it is a complex variation of limits, numerous variables, and intricate concepts. And in the end, a life could be lost..for what..money? Tell me what you would do with this and why it has interested such a wealthy business woman like yourself. You have already dabbled in darker things it appears…so why dirty your hands any further?”

He stood up slowly, taking his time as he inquired about her motives, “It’s funny really, you thrive in a world that the real geisha’s would have turned their heads to….One day I hope to learn what it really does mean to you…” he sighed…at this moment he hadn’t spilled anything that she probably didn’t know already, simply emphasizing the importance of the research and the dangers of distributing it. He turned away from her for a moment, looking at the waters. A sad thought entered the confines of his mind…and that was people like Fumei had potential…to do more than just live…they could aid those who might not be able to. “Anyway…Perhaps I am asking too much of you to understand what I’m saying…and if that is the case then I don’t think I can share anything more with you…” this wasn’t a game anymore, it was something far less playful now.

The truth is he felt like she would have been perfect to be an assistant…if she really portrayed what HE thought was a Geisha…a pupil of the arts. To him, a Zanpakuto was art—reflecting the Shinigami and yet not. To grasp the meaning of them, to him, was beautiful…and the product was the art. What his Asauchi evolve into was the finished model, sculpted to perfection. The only thing that remained beyond his expertise was this: could vizards be a step closer to a new level in power…power that could be used to better the lives of those who may not live as well…or as long.

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I tweaked your music duude LOL)

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Slowly Fumei's even smile dropped to a neutral look upon her face. It wasn't exactly the expected reaction to her requests. In fact it was insulting. That is no way to win over and lady, let alone one who has something you would want. She listened and took in a deep breath and sighed it out. She looked over her shoulder, turning the paracel slightly to make sure the Japanese men in black formal suits and sunglasses were awaiting her arrival before her beautiful yacht. She nodded at them, before returning her attention to the Captain before her, now standing.

"I assure you, my information is indeed legitimate." She began, voice more serious than the usual soft and sweet she spoke with. Her eyes more intense and serious."But I assure you, you know not what you are trifling with. Forced Vizarization would be foolish and always a failure. This experience is more than most can handle. I am not asking for your money. I am not asking for you information for anything selfish. I pity who ever you decide should endure this experimentation. They will not die, but something much worse."

At this she turned and headed for the docks. His comments of her business were ignorant and truly not worth mentioning a reply to. She lived in a different world than he. Safe in the arms of the Soul Society. One of the men in black suits now starting the engine to the yacht, as the other stood awaiting Lady Fumei. The Yakuza could be so well behaved when with the proper business partner. Really Fumei found them hilarious. As the pose her no threat, yet the felt so powerful was a joke to her. It was really why she had them around. That, and they keep her... Other crop very safe.

Obviously she had dropped enough information to let the Captain know she was indeed of knowledge of the Vizard transformation, and indeed had more than she had told, as well as having more details of what she did say. "As for the life to be lost, She called over her shoulder. "That blood will be on your hands for moving forward with this on such little information, not mine. Any Scientist willing to risk so much on so little is the sick one here." She kept her stride forward. Not in any rush as humans are around, things had to be realistic.

Her Yacht had rumbled to life, with a man awaiting at the helm. The outside being the average white, two story. Nothing out of the regular. Her style was hidden into the inside of the boat.

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Word Count: 473
Song: Fire
Artist: Gavin Degraw
-Quote- “It's all wrong! You've used your Zanpakutō as tools? Treated them like subordinates? Relied on them like partners? As family? As friends? Role models? Students? Pets? Acquaintances? Sweethearts? Lovers? Don't make me sick!!!”
The Zanpakuto Whisperer

Capability Level: Captain of the 10th Division

His eyes were trained on her dark hues, searching for any sign of truth in the claims she made. In fact she had surprised him, but it was still unknown to him what she wanted. She gave him mixed answers that suggested she both wanted the results of his research and to extinguish the entire operation. He nodded is disapproval when she mentioned how people turn out after such a horrifying transformation, “Yes yes, but you are speaking of a means that is natural. Strenuous trials to bend the hollow to your will, call it a friend, a partner…being a vizard means to accomplish that or…be consumed,” he almost said it sarcastically, “That alone is common knowledge. So do not think I walk into this without being aware of that…” he looked at her warningly, “In fact what I may find… is that such things could be avoided. And as for the first lab rat,” his tone began to grow lighter, “that would be I”. So far they were talking in circles, warning each other and insulting each other…it appears she was strung out on how bothersome he was…as were most women..but perhaps he should just get to the point.

He chuckled lightly, “but you have yet to tell me…what exactly you would do with the ability to turn others into vizards…if not for others money…then for what?” It was a reasonable concern, and the last he would have before disclosing more vital information. He had already given her the fact that this research would strip hollow aggression from the entirety of the Vizard equation…which was a huge step to even suggest a theory to do so…or ludicrous to others.

Behind her he could hear the engine roar, and men in black suits wait for her orders… was that the Yakuza? He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment. Everything that had to do with her seemed so misplaced…in America that is. The fact that the government was totally ok with this was…shocking really. He smiled a little and turned back to her, “Is it a crop you are interested in, or is it worthless research to you? Or is it something else”. He scanned her again, remembering how hypnotic her features were…and for some reason it all was magnified when she didn’t try so hard to seduce him. It was far more natural, far more ‘real’.

“It looks like you have other matters to attend to; I don’t mean to keep them waiting love”. He said as he turned away from her, resting his fists on his hips. If things didn’t work out with this lead, it was alright…sure it would have been better but he was going to dive into the world of vizards soon enough whether he liked it or not…but he had a feeling that he would indeed like it.

Fumei Oni
Vizard
Vizard

Post by Fumei Oni on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 am

"Come." She ordered over her shoulder, her face slightly looking over the shoulder not hidden by her paracel. "There is much to discuss where wondering ears cannot listen... You are not the only one aware of my knowledge, and you are not the only one seeking it." She paused before continuing to walk forward. "What I want with this information is what I have kept it hidden for, after all of this time, still. Peace. Only chaos will follow it's release, this I am sure of."

Fumei's yacht had a protective seal on it. She was not lying in her words, and her voice told of the truth in them. Her flirtatious behaviour now subsided. She would not just release this information, for truly she was sure chaos was to follow. She did not know or trust this man. Members of the gotei 13 have crossed and used the skills learned within for evil before. She had no reason so far to believe he was any different. "Set your aggressions and petty baiting and insults for later. I must know who you are before letting you possibly follow this path."

Now a solid 10 yards ahead of this Captain in question, she stopped and half way turned his direction, now facing out to the ocean to see if he would follow. "We will take a ride up the coast and back to port. It is harder to seem like a simple bystander when you are following a yacht a few miles out in the middle of the deep blue."

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:30 pm