Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Lolita Fashion

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

BD-cash : 2601

Lolita Fashion

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 am

Alice was almost glowing her her excitement as she headed to her favorite Lolita Fashion Boutique. Back in her day, it was just every day dress for upper class women, only this was a bit more childish and doll-like. It was as close as she could get in Japan, so she went for it and always left pleased with a few quality items.

It was mid day as she approached the shop. It seemed pretty empty, but on a Monday afternoon, it could be expected. Not to mention it wasn't the cheapest place to shop. All items were hand made, and Alice loved that. Someone who comes from a time where all dresses were hand made knows the difference between machine and manpower. These articles of clothing were indeed made by hand.

She stepped into the sliding door and took a deep breath. The smell of this particular shop would be what you think the color pink would smell like if it was scented. If it was just the smell, Alice would not be a fan, but it was affiliated with the place, and therefore filled her with pleasure. She quickly moved to the back area that was Labeled gothic lolita, and began her spending spree.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Make haste!
.... We mustn't be Late...

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

BD-cash : 2117

Re: Lolita Fashion

Post by Aoi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:23 am

A well to come by hobby to have around in the man time of doing a number of fun things in the uh.. afterlife; shopping~. Her body seemed to ever change, so the knowledge of her body type and other measurements were rather easy after the first couple hundred years or so, but now she could keep a number of clothing for a long amount of time and not have to care otherwise to do anything else. Though she wasn't so sure about seeing new things, more outfits always intrigued her to doing the most normal of things that she could turn into a cute little ensemble. It wasn't hard for the raven haired captain to do such a thing, and maybe gain a little bit more of her old tricks back on her as long as she kept that on the lower end of things.

As Aoi scoured this little shop, she had found things to be a little bit more than she expected. Everything in this little lolita shop was hand made, and that alone drew her interest. Reasons unknown to her memory that may be, she still had decided upon taking some time away from her normal day to look around and have some fun with gaining a few more outfits. However, she had gone and decided against doing some things, so she never bothered to change from out of a pink low cut tanktop and a pleated dark blue shirt that reached almost to her knees as well as a pair of white sandals on her feet. She only ever got out of them but to change and try on some of the clothing the shop had to offer. Two dresses laid slung over her arm as it was raised to her stomach just under her ribs and she continued to peruse the shop for other outfits.

While some things were harder to see, the shop was rather quiet, and the door opening and shutting would certainly be something easily heard. Aoi had just been able to stand above the racks of clothing unless modeled by mannequins. All that would be seen from a distance would be her raven black hair, hanging over her shoulders in twintails, tied off with a pair of bows with purple roses on them, not real of course. Hair would hang over her left eye, though open, it would hide the golden colored eye that sat behind it as she hummed lightly until she had looked at the doorway as the door had opened up and a woman walked in as she seemed a little delighted to be in the shop, Aoi turned back to her perusing and walking about, inching closer to the counter to pay and giving final looks for anything she had come to see that looked nice.
alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 am

Alice took hold of a dress with a Steampunk theme and headed over to the check-out table. She had pre scoped online, so she knew exactly what to look for and turned back to the Hello-Kitty themed counter. A woman was in line in front of her that seemed oddly familiar. This struck her as odd because humans pass her by completely undetected. Alice closed her eyes and focused on the woman with pigtails standing a few steps in front of her.

There was indeed spirit pressure emiting from the gal. It would be a bit of a joy to discover she had a co worker with exceptional taste. The thought made Alice let out an audible sigh. The woman was looking around still, so her face was visible, but Alice just couldn't put her finger on how she knew her. She MUST be from the Soul Society. It would be awful to discover the girl was an enemy. It pains one to kill another with exquisite tastes.

Alice released a bit of her own energy to alert the other of her presence, and give the opportunity for conversation. Surely she would be just as pleased to be in company of a commander with similar tastes. She tilted her head ever so slightly waiting for recognition.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:16 am

Aoi's selection i her outfits were a little bit flexible compared to the way she thought she would end up picking. She had the two she had thought fit her best; both in appearance and in actual fit. One was a bit of a frilled design; it was a light shade of a powder blue with a layered wavy pattern to the bottom area from the waist down. It had no sleeves to the outfit, it was a tanktop like top to it that held tight to her body and overall had seemed to fit her the most. The second was a black about as black as the color of her hair. It had a couple cufflinks that came with it, and it had bits of red along in various places. It was a short sleeved top with a silhouette like cloth and had reached down from the shoulders. The rest was a thick rich shade of black that had gone down to about her knees, where the dress stopped and would continue down with a pair of thin stockings rested over top.

The girl had continued her shopping as she set the clothing down onto the counter to be paid for when her eye lingered about. She looked closely as the cutesy themed counter top and a light blush crossed her cheeks before she returned to a normal looking appearance. The cashier looked to the clothing and then to the girl before she began to ring up the clothing. A strange and rather annoying feeling, like she was being looked through her had made her look over her right shoulder with her single amber orb peering over and looking at a girl standing behind her with a dress in her arms. Her eye gazed to the dress and a small smile crossed her face as it turned to looking over the woman herself. She would look pretty good in that outfit, and she could tell her taste was adequate if not on par with her own.

As she looked up towards the woman's face, she became a little more interested in her. She looked familiar... REALLY familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Excuse me miss, let me go look for another pair of these in the back. I'll be right back." The cashier spoke up, making Aoi look back and nodding before she would walk off. With her dresses still on the counter, her body swung around and she leaned back to sit against the counter and her arms became crossed under her bust. Her full face was now visible, or rather all but her left eye and she took one final size of the woman before she cleared her throat. "You look really familiar. Have we ever met?" Blunt and straight forward, not that she cared to be shy or beat around the bush but not so much to be abrasive either. If she had been someone she knew from the Soul Society, she had the chance to say so and if not, oh well.

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14 am

The cashier looked at the women, now checking out, before processing the purchase. Alice found the glance a bit rude and glowered at the cashier for a moment. You would think working at a place like this you would stop being judgemental quickly. She thought. "Excuse me miss, let me go look for another pair of these in the back. I'll be right back." The cashier spoke up, making Alice blink and lose her intent focus. The woman in question then turned to nod at the cashier as the cashier exited to a back room.

The familiar woman's body swung around and she leaned back to sit against the counter and her arms became crossed under her bust. Her full face was now visible. She looked very familiar indeed. "You look really familiar. Have we ever met?" Blunt and straightforward, which Alice liked. It is just hard to find a way to ask if someone is a dead warrior for lost souls. Not something you slip into casual small talk.

Alice leaned forward as to make the conversation a bit more private. "I believe we work together. My name is Alice Liddell. I lead the 6th Division." Large corporations often have divisions, so if she was mistaken, it wouldn't be too awkward, but it was something a Shinigami would pick up quickly. Alice went back after her comment, standing in an upright position. "And may I add, I hope you do know me because working with someone with such taste in clothing would be a great pleasure." A half smile cracked across her doll like face.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 am

The bit of tension in the air seemed to be a bit more of a familiarity than it was of maybe awkwardness or something else. She wasn't very sure if she had seen this girl around. She was alright, maybe not as pretty as Aoi herself, but she surely could turn a few heads. She looked pretty well rounded as far as curves and posture was concerned too, and nothing Aoi herself wouldn't chase if she had interests to do more than flirt to tease. Now had she had no thought of a connection to the woman, she wouldn't waste another millisecond of time to try and tempt her into buying Aoi's clothing for her and then just maybe lead her about for the cause. However she chose the former of finding out for sure if she knew her.. and if not? Well, she could easily play it out to her favor as well.

"Alice... Alice..." She began to think to herself if she knew the name. Now the thought had become a bother in her mind as it boggled around. She pulled some hair away from her open amber orb and the raven haired woman began to include 6th division, when a small smile crossed her lips. "Ah yes~ I remember you now.. kinda. I'm Aoi Kisaragi, lead of the 13th division. I don't think we've gotten a chance to meet formally yet, unfortunately." She nodded in agreement as she looked back over the woman's dress that laid in her hands and chuckled lightly as she had complimented her taste in clothing. "Yes, I can say the same for you actually, your dress looks very pretty from first glance." Normally deceit and a great attempt to forge a compliment would slide through a forked tongue, but in this case she felt more implied to befriend, though it was more of an honest opinion. Even narcissists can have honesty.

After a moment of conversing, the cashier came back from out from the back room with a pair of darker colored stockings. She placed them on top of the clothing and these to Aoi's eyes had a lower price than the ones she picked out originally. She waited quietly and patiently as the cashier finished and gave her a final total before the raven haired girl pulled out a card and handed it to her. She did her thing of sliding it and handing her back the card with a receipt as well and she began to slide them into large bags, one a piece and the extras with them. She took the bags in each hand and stepped aside from the counter to let Alice go next and stood in wait. "If you'd like, we can go somewhere for a drink or food. It's up to you." She offered, calmly speaking and watching as she would do her thing and see where things would go from there.

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am

"Alice... Alice..." The woman began. There was a moments pause before a cruel smile crossed the lips of the mystery woman. "Ah yes~ I remember you now.. kinda. I'm Aoi Kisaragi, lead of the 13th division. I don't think we've gotten a chance to meet formally yet, unfortunately." She nodded in agreement. Alice noted her eyes crawl down the the dress Alice was holdin. She even chuckled. "Yes, I can say the same for you actually, your dress looks very pretty from first glance."

Alice's eyes took their hungry expression ready to indulge in violence. Did she really assume I wouldn't catch that? I lived in upper class London. I am aware of how women fight with their words. Just as Alice was to return fire the cashier reemerged totalling and finalizing the gal's shopping.

She stepped to the side so Alice could make her purchase and continued in conversation. "If you'd like, we can go somewhere for a drink or food. It's up to you." Alice's face. other than her eyes stayed very calm as she was rung up. Without even looking to Aoi she took this chance to settle an issue that didn't need to exist.

"gladly, as long as we understand one another that we are not fools, and if you insult me again I will probably turn to violence rather than petty insults. I like your fashion, but that does not mean I find your overly fluffed purchase worth a dime either, thus why I didn't get it." She said calmly, as if it was a mention of the weather. She cashier stood frozen in the face with shock as she handed Alice her bag.

Alice turned on her heel with her hands on her hips. and looked to Aoi for a sign of mutual understanding. Alice had dealt with rich bitches before, and she could match any amount of cruelty with no effort. Personally, her style was to make acquaintance and learn before trying to destroy.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 am

Aoi stood there and seemed a little bit thrown off by what Alice was getting at, at first. She wondered what brought about such a snarky and rather... abrasive attitude, but she wasn't necessarily that worried by what the woman had gone to say. It finally did occur to her why she had thought she had said something she didn't really mean the way she said it. Maybe she said it wrong? Maybe it was just something she had taken out of context, but the way she had done it; so calmly, so nonchalantly, so casually. Oh man the smile forming on her face before Aoi had begun to giggle a little. She was such a fun person and all they had been doing was trading words over fashion and degrees of insults.

The cashiers face seemed rather shocked, but Aoi felt she had to set things straight quick before she had ended up on the wrong side of things. "No no no! I don't think I may have spoken correctly the way I meant it, so I apologize. Though.. before anything I have to say your insults were amusing. I would probably be a little mad had I of meant it, but I like you~" She smirked and leaned her arm on the counter and nodded lightly. " But yes, as I was saying. I didn't mean it the way I said it. I didn't really get a look at the dress until I turned around, I simply was just being truthful. I can see where it could have been taken out of context or misconstrued, but I would never purposely insult a coworker without proper means."

She exhaled and stood up straight as Alice finished and nodded happily. "You and I could be rather nice friends given the chance. I think the meal would be a rather great chance for us to get to know one another. I have a great place in mind, mostly for the vegan menu~." She giggled and walked backward toward the doorway and opened the door, slowly stepping out. "Well, that is if you don't mind it." She tossed out, just making sure if the girl was ok with it before they went there.

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:01 am

A little surprise was in Aoi's eyes ta first after Alice's abrupt statement. "No no no! I don't think I may have spoken correctly the way I meant it, so I apologize. Though.. before anything I have to say your insults were amusing. I would probably be a little mad had I of meant it, but I like you~" She smirked and leaned her arm on the counter and nodded lightly. " But yes, as I was saying. I didn't mean it the way I said it. I didn't really get a look at the dress until I turned around, I simply was just being truthful. I can see where it could have been taken out of context or misconstrued, but I would never purposely insult a co worker without proper means."
She exhaled and stood up straight as Alice finished and nodded happily. "You and I could be rather nice friends given the chance. I think the meal would be a rather great chance for us to get to know one another. I have a great place in mind, mostly for the vegan menu~." She giggled and walked backward toward the doorway and opened the door, slowly stepping out. "Well, that is if you don't mind it." She tossed out.

Alice's eyes followed Aoi as she approached the exit. Alice's arms dropped into a normal stride, and nodded in agreement. " I would love to." Her face stayed even, but the blood lust left her eyes. Honestly, Alice had never eaten at a vegan restaurant, but she was not opposed to it. She knew the ideology and was fine with eating without animal products. She wondered if it included desserts... Alice wasn't much for most sweets but was a large fan of imported chocolates.

Alice was unsure of how the companionship would go. In her entire existence she had never made a friend wish another female. It was rare for her to make friends at all. She didn't see much need for them, but so far this woman was interesting and worth more of her time to understand. This has to be the first woman she had met that was not instantly insulted and enraged by Alice's cold words.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 am

There was a bit of obliviousness in the way Aoi had been thinking since she had taken a bit of liking to Alice. Normally she would remain a bit calmer, much like how the fellow captain was acting currently, but instead she seemed a bit more bubbly. It was weird even to Aoi herself, but hey! you don't make friends every day. Well... maybe not calling her a friend yet might make things smooth over a little more. However, it seemed that Alice had been a little compliant and study with the way Aoi was, which only made it better for her. Then again, now that she thought about it, eating vegan was actually a very fun thing for her anyway, so it could just have been that really. "I uh.. should have been a little more precise in my wording more often. The menu has a vegan section to the menu. It's a normal restaurant so feel free to have a normal meal."

Alice's demeanor was a bit more of how Aoi's was soon coming down to. After a hype thought of the meal she began to calm down to normal, and it wasn't very long a walk to the shop once they had gotten outside, maybe a few stores down with a large sign hanging out from the wall high up so the people walking around could clearly see it. "Right this way, lady Alice~" She said happily, holding the door open until Alice would exit from the shop and would begin to follow her to the restaurant. It seemed that Alice was a little bit of a silent type, though Aoi couldn't necessarily say she was the talkative type either, but she would gladly converse with someone whome she considered close if not on her radar of liking, which was rare even for her. "So uh.. how often do you like to dress up anyway? Do you just buy for occasion or do you happen to just pick up a dress cause you like it?" She was curious, based on her answer would most likely be her choice on if she would really end up with a friend or just a close acquaintance.

(Would be longer but I don't want to godmod you into the building or anything.)

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm

"I uh.. should have been a little more precise in my wording more often. The menu has a vegan section to the menu. It's a normal restaurant so feel free to have a normal meal." Aoi said, in self correction. Alice Nodded with a soft smile as a sign of understanding. "Right this way, lady Alice~" Aoi said with a kind voice while opening the door. "So uh.. how often do you like to dress up anyway? Do you just buy for occasion or do you happen to just pick up a dress cause you like it?"

Alice followed Aoi out the door. "Thank you." She began, for Aoi's door holding. Alice held out her arms to the side slightly as a presentation of her outfit. " I do dress this was everyday. I was alive in 18th century London. I know we are to wear Captain attire, and I do have some in a layer under this, but I typically break code and dress formally." To be honest, Alice had never lifted the Captain's Haori that was hanging from the wall above her throne in her office. It really was not her style.

" And you? Do you dress like this at all times or just out of the office." She wore a small smile and spoke with sincere interest. Alice was not the best at conversation, as her using words was usually for a strict purpose, not an actual conversation. She thought she was managing so far, as she did find Aoi very interesting and worth her time and effort.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 pm

There was a noted amount of interest added when she had been told of her companies past. Someone from that time, in London even as well had already made her very interested, but someone who loved to dress for herself was someone whom she admired, especially with the lovely taste she had. The raven haired girl nodded as her amber orb trailed her dress and a smile bore on her face, a look of adore all but tattooed onto her head. Alice looked adorable, rather beautiful for just an every day outfit. It was one big reason why Aoi loved to dress that way as well, or just as laid back as she was now in her appearance, she preferred to just dress to please her mood rather than to just dress for the day, that seemed a little unnecessary.

A giggle escaped her smiling lips as she thought about her own choices and looked to the clothing she had been wearing and shrugged. "Well, personally I love your dress, and I do enjoy dressing up all the time. However I really dress based on how i feel. If I feel a little lazy, I wear something like this. If I feel like a regal woman -for lack of a better term-, I wear a dress whether it be as long as yours or shorter to around the knees. Though I don't own any like the two I had, and I can't say no to expanding my wardrobe of dresses of this fashion, so I couldn't help myself." She explained, seeming to sum up her opinion of Alice's lovely dress as well as answering her wonder of the way the captain herself had dressed.

As the two reached the restaurant, Aoi took a lead ad walked up the suited, older and half balding man behind the counter. "Table for 2 please." She spoke calmly as there being no reason to yell. The man looked down slightly to the two as he towered at an easy 6 feet tall and some off inches and picked up two menus. "Table, or booth, madam?" He asked, still standing behind the counter in a statue like position. A shrug rose on her shoulders and she looked to her companion for the afternoon and pointed at her. "I do not personally mind either or, but I'll leave the choice to my friend here." Speaking as if she had been in a casual mood had been natural, but she was a little bit weirded out in saying the words "my friend" without the word useless or some insulting word placed around it.

After Alice would make her decision, the waiter would then escort the pair to an open table fitting to the choice Alice made and one at a time beginning with Alice, he would pull out their chair and push them in once they sat and left them with a menu in front of each seat. "Take a few moments to look over the menu. I will be back momentarily to get your order for drinks." With that, the waiter left the two alone in to speak between them as side chatter of other conversations continued on around them. "So what do you think of it here so far?" Aoi wondered, looking to Alice and leaving her menu to sit on the table while her hands rested on her lap.

alice of the Rose
Ronin
Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:44 am

Alice listened to the other Captain speak, intently. Nodding, showing sincere interest. She stopped as Aoi did, did, assuming they had arrived. A man with a balding head, and well fit suit stood before them. He asked for them to sit after picking either booth or table. Her new companion suggested she make the choice.

Alice nodded towards a table. Her face was neutral, as she awaited the man to lead them. He sat them, like a proper gentlemen, now THAT was something she had missed. It was the first time it had occurred in many many years. Theyw ere seated, and Alice didn't bother to take the napkin before her into her lap. Her dress had an apron in the front for that business. Not just to hold her Hobby horse device that was in the pocket. She sat up right and folded her hands in her lap.

Aoi asked her how she liked the place. Alice smiled and looked at her. "It has been a long time since a man actually pushed in my chair for me. I think I will highly enjoy this place. Would you like to order a wine or champagne? I will cover it, or coarse." It seemed only right to enjoy such fine dining with a proper drink. The new friend, as foreign as the term was, had let her choose the seat, so it was only proper edicate to let her pick the fine drink. The beautiful red velvet bar had stacks of the stuff. Indeed it was an establishment of class.

Make haste!

Theme:
Spoiler:
Aoi
Soul

Post by Aoi on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:51 am

The single visible orb watched the girl every so often to see how she liked it. She wondered just how she would act to being treated like a high class person for a change instead of a captain of equality like the Soul Society had been. Her wonder was if she often had been able to indulge in the fun of being a well classed respected woman or if that had just slipped by and the idea of picking out cute and well made dresses was her new definition of it.

She always respected the ones whom had given her respect, or rather that only went towards the places she went. Restaurants were one of those places where you could be nice and have a wonderful time, or be a total asswipe and eat spit and steak for dinner. Aoi always liked to have a good time, and now was no exception. She thanked the man and let him be, looking to her companion as she seemed to be rather taken in by it from what she had said. "Is that so? Well to be fairly honest I have not been here in some time myself so it's always a treat to be treated like this. You forget these things being cramped up in the office forever and a day, am I right?" she let out a little giggle, setting a blanket over top of her lap from off the table, though it was a napkin its size had been rather close to it from how it fit over her dress.

The raven haired girl starred at Alice for a moment before a small smirk came over her face and she gave a wink. "Well who knows how often we may do such a thing, so let's go all out, shall we? Champagne sounds like a marvelous idea!" Sincere enthusiasm leaving her mouth in her tone, she nodded in agreement to her own choice and she brushed a bit of her hair into her bangs hanging over her other eye, covering its vision like an eye patch except this was much cuter and softer than a barbaric item like that. "Please feel free to look through the menu and pick something out before they come for our order. I must say the food is as good as the service is, if I do say so myself." She insisted, pointing out he menu centered in the table paired with another identical one of roughly 8 pages of foods.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 am