Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

A challenger approaches

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 1829

A challenger approaches

Post by Jintaro on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 am

Jintaro awaits the Captain of the Tenth.

Jintaro sits in the center of the Squad 10 courtyard with a large number of knocked out shinigami of the tenth division all around him. Jintaro had his sheathed blade on his lap as he was simply meditating, he wore a hat an inner black robe and on top of his clothing he wore a white Haori with the Shichirou logo on the back of it.

Jintaro simply sat there quietly as he meditated, besides him was a small bottle of sake which was half full. The Shichirou Haori is a special haori which doesn't allow any spiritual pressure to be felt or detected, his haori and his hat conceal and trap his spiritual pressure so Jintaro was undetected at all times.

He awaited the captain to arrive so that he would be able to test how strong the 10th really was.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

BD-cash : 1779

Re: A challenger approaches

Post by Kura on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 pm

(OOC) If I fail you kill Kura on the spot and he ceases to exist but if I win I keep my spot. I think dying would be a much better end and I'd rather die than lose my spot.

Kura began to stroll towards the squad ten barracks. He was always there these days, he trusted most of his squad to take care of themselves while he was out doing an errand or something. This squad becomes more trustworthy every time, it may still be developing but in time we'll be alright. Kura thought to himself as he strolled casually through the streets and towards his squad house. Kura only occasionally left the squad house, he would sometimes leave to take a break or go get some things.

Kura already began to notice something was wrong. He could see a Sinigami who was laying on the floor, he had some blood dripping down his head and he was face down on the floor, he clearly wasn't dead but obviously something had taken him out. "This is bad! I need to check to see if the others are alright!" Kura exclaimed as he drew his zanpakuto with lightning speed and shunpoed further towards the squad house.

Kura saw that there were unconscious bodies everywhere. They weren't dead because he could still sense their reiatsu but he couldn't sense the person who had done this. Kura walked further along courtyard. Kura then saw something that was meditating, it didn;t look humanoid, it was too big to be humanoid, kura noticed the sake bottle. You can;t tell me that my entire squad was taken out by some kind of animal that was drinking! Kura thought to himself as he got closer to the thing.

"Did you do this? If you are well then you will pay for attacking my squad members, you may have beaten them easily but you will wish you were sober to still fight me!" Kura said as he dropped into his fighting stance, his sword was raised and he was ready to engage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 am

"Tch... heh..."

Jintaro simply shook his head and continued meditating, without saying a word he listened to what the Captain said, he then replied with.

"Simply because I am sitting here with a bottle of sake by my side does not mean I am drunk. Remember never judge a book by its cover young man."

He continued meditating, he inhales the air and exhales. "And yes I did knock out your Squad Members, they wouldn't let me get to the branches on top of the trees. They attempted to attack me so I took them all out. And they also called me a thing, I'm not a thing, I'm a Panda. Oh but Don't worry, they are only unconscious. I suggest that if you wish to attack me you do it as soon as possible."

Jintaro continues to meditate as he awaits the Captain to approach him with his blade.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 am

Kura raised his blade, so obviously he was going to fight, for his squad, for his squad members. Kura did a quick scan of his surroundings. There were a few pillars but other than that it was just trees and an empty space, the perfect place for a battle. "I know you ain't a captain because I've seen all the others, but obviously you are strong if you managed to take down my squad so easily, I can't even feel your reiatsu so you're doing something, all in all you should be a worthy opponent!" Kura said quickly.

Kura decided he was going to start off with some kido, he wanted to see if this man was any good at the demon arts. "Hado number 33 Soukatsui!" Kura yelled as he fired the blue kido wave from the palm of his hand.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

"If you say so, child."

As the young captain fires a kido attack towards him he dips his right finger into the sand and then he writes the letters for Bakudo 81. The initials he writes are 斷空.

He then says. "Bakudo 81 Danku."

As the Captains kido attack charges towards Jintaro the letters on the ground glow and the kido shield is activated making the kido attack the kido shield and cause a large explosion.

Jintaro then swipes the sand and cleans the letters from it and continues meditating. He sits completely still, his unsheathed zanpaktou on his lap and his eyes fully closed. He awaits the captains next movements.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 am

Kura smiled to himself, so his opponent was proficient in kido, Kura made a mental note of it and put it in the bac kof his mind, he could use this information later dyring the fight. Kura then decided he would use the smoke to cover his next attack, he would neede to use his surroundings to his advantage to win this, he was up against someone who was obviously strong, he used a danku so easily. Kura then could see his opponent vaguely through the dust cloud. Kura aimed his fingers at his opponent, maybe his opponent would sense his rapidly rising reiatsu, Kura didn't know, he just needed to hit him with an attack.

"Bakudo number 61 rikujokoro," Kura said softly as he fired the six rods that should lock onto the meditating Panda. He obviously isn't stupid enough to be doing that without a purpse so I need to figure out what he;s doing and attack with caution. Kura thought to himself.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 am

Jintaro smirks slightly, he could feel the kido attack being launched towards him at a quick pace. He wrote down the japanese symbols for a kido defense form in the sand - 赤煙遁.

As writes this down he says to himself. "Bakudo 21. Sekienton"

As a large burst of red smoke appears from the ground up, Jintaro quickly grabs the nearest unconscious shinigami and just as he shunpoes he places the knocked out boy in his place as a decoy making him the target of the kido attack and not Jintaro.

Jintaro re-appears a few feet away from kura, still sitting down with his eyes closed with no care in the world.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:50 am

Kura saw the Panda still sat down. "That was a nice diversion, pretty quick reactions, I guess I should expect that from someone who managed to take down that many Shinigami!" Kura said. Kura thought about the possibilities he could do, the ways he could take down his opponent. I could use my Shikai but not yet, I still need to analyse his techniques and fighting style, if I can just draw him to attack me, I'm going to wear myself out if I keep this up much longer. Kura thought to himself. Kura then shunpoed a way from his opponent, he was now standing on the of the pillars, now he needed to see what this guy could do to attack him.

"Alright it's your turn, bring it on Panda man and show me what you got!" Kura yelled as he got in his defensive stance, since he was standing on apillar he would be able to leap away if the pillar was attacked but also defend and counter attack if the Panda tried to attack.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:55 am

Jintaro shook his head. He tutted slightly and then continued meditating.

"So arrogant."

He said nothing else and continued meditating, his blade was still sheathed and resting on his lap. He wouldn't attack the captain as it would be pointless, he could already calculate his moves and detect where he was.

Jintaro was calm and his spiritual pressure was still unable to be detected. He said nothing to see if the captain would actually go out of his way to attack him directly.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 am

Man this guy seriously isn't budging, is he just gonna sit there all fight or something? Is this some sort of special fighting style I've never hear of? Kura knew this fight would start to get very pointless. "You just gonna sit there day? Sooner or later you're going to have to attack!" Kura hoped off the pillar and landed on the courtyard. Kura was standing upright. If this is some sort of attack I will make sure it doesn't work, I will not fall for his tricks! Kura thought to himself as he still kept his stance. Kura then used shunpo to appear a few feet behind the man.

Well I'm ready for what ever he is going to throw at me. Kura thought to himself as he got ready for an attack. He didn;t want to tier himself out, if he tired himself out he'd be screwed for sure.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:12 am

"Sooner or later I'm going to have to attack? Why is that? I don't have to move to defeat an opponent, I defeated your entire squad without having to move a muscle or touch them at all. So why should you be any different? From what I see you are just as equal as them, you run around trying to be flashy and you avoid the main objective of the battle."

Jintaro gave the Captain a bit of advice, hopefully he would realize what he was trying to say. Jintaro continued sitting there, calm and at peace. He could tell what the Captain was doing, he knew all his movements and where he was and what he was doing. His spiritual pressure gave it all away.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

His words slightly confused Kura. He was even more shocked that he had managed to defeat his entire squad without moving. Kura had come to a few conclusions. Either he hadn't trained his squad well enough that they sucked but Kura knew that was not a possibility or it was simply the ability of his shikai but Kura could see the sealed zanpakuto sitting on his lap and he wasn't giving off any strong reiatsu's. Kura looked around at the unconscious Shinigami. Kura gripped his zanpakuto more tightly with two hands. Kura didn;t want to attack two straight forward because that might end in his death, but the mention of his squad sparked something inside of him.

Kura's reiatsu spiked. "Now reach out and strangle, Kokuou Ika!" Kura screamed as he released his shikai. His zanpakuto turned golden and jagged, it made it look dangerous, there was a constant golden glow surrounding Kura as he help his sword in one hand, ready to attack. "Alright then I'm going to show you just what I can do!" Kura said.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am

Jintaro tightened his eyes slightly as he heard the captain scream.

"Shh!! You're too loud! if you wish to attack me then do it already! Your squad never hesitated this much to attack me last time. I fail to see why you should."

He continued sitting there without saying a word waiting for the captain to attack him. Jintaro sighed slightly and yawned a little and then continued meditating.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 am

Kura completely disregarded the Pandas words. This animal had attacked and injured his fellow underlings, he was not going to lose that easily, he was not going to simply alloy this. Kura aimed his Kokuou Ika towards Jinta. Kura rushed towards him, his sword still pointed right towards the Panda. Kura then focused his reiatsu and allowed the tentacle to fire towards the Panda. Lets see if you can still be so calm after being hit by this! Kura thought to himself.

Kura still ran towards him, he was following the tentacle to attack with a follow up attack even if the tentacle failed at hit. Kura yelled as he went to slash right down towards his opponent, even if the tentacle missed he would still be able to attack close range.

Spoiler:
Name:Shokushu Shinchou (Tentacle extension)
Terms of usage: Activate
State:Shikai
Description:A huge tentacle appears out the tip of his sword. This tentacle is reiatsu hardened so is about as strong as a zanpakuto. Due to this being a projectile any reiatsu drained from this doesn't drain from Kura himself. This tentacle is about twenty meters long. It can only shoot forwards in one straight line.

As soon as it makes contact with anything it cuts into them. This drains any reiatsu from them. This doesn't drain all of their reiatsu, so it is sort of cutting their reiatsu. It only takes as much out by the severity of the wound. So lets say the tentacle made a very deep cut on your rib you'd lose plenty of reiatsu. If it only made a small cut on your face you'd barely lose any.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:56 am

Jintaro felt the riatsu getting closer towards him, he sighed slightly as he was disappointed by this move. Just as the tentacle came towards him Jintaro shunpoed out of the way in the last second.

He re-appeared several feet away from the captain and then stood there with his zanpaktou now by his side. He shook his finger towards the captain.

"Tut tut tut Captain. You're never going to succeed if you decide to be so reckless and do things such as that."
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

Kura quickly jumped back a little bit, he was now further away, completely out of melee ditance. He knew it was about time to stop going for such straight forward and training attacks. I have no idea why I did that, I shouldn't rush in like that, that type of fighting will get me killed Kura thought. Kura hated it when his opponent was right about his flaws, it made him feel stupid.

"Hado number thirty three Sokatsui!" Kura said as he sent the kido towards him. This wasn't Kura's only move, he wasn't one to come to a battle unprepared. Kura was not going to let his opponent dodge so easily. "Bakudo number nine Geki!" Kura yelled as he aimed his finger at the Panda, hopefully he would be paralyzed and the kido would find it's mark.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 am

Jintaro stood there and then opened his eyes. He looked to the kido strike charging towards him, he simply took one step to the side and watched how the large kido blast charged past him and crashed into one of the nearby buildings. He then sees how he launches another attack, a restraint attack, Jintaro sighs and then takes another step to the left and dodges this restraint attack.

"Is that it?"

Jintaro sounded disappointed.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Well maybe I wouldn't be fighting so blind if I could just sense his freaking reiatsu! Kura thought to himself as he scowled. Kura already thought of what he was going to do next, he would make sure he couldn't dodge anymore, and not with kido, that way to obvious. Kura shunpoed a few meters behind the panda and made a slashing movement with his sword, it was weird because he was far away. "Shokushu Otoshinana!" Kura said.

If someone really paid attention and looked at the ground they would be able to see a VERY faint circle and that they were standing in it. Usually by the time people saw it it would be too late, the tentacle would come and constrict them. First it would wrap itself around his legs so he couldn't flash step, then it would pin his arms to his side, this would leave a few vita areas Kura could strike, of course that would be if he managed to get himself out the circle completely. Kura knew that by now the tentacle would come to constrict him right about now

Spoiler:
Name:Shokushu Otoshiana
Terms of usage:Activate
State:Shikai
Description:Kura makes a slashing movement towards the place where he wants his golden circle to be. He shouts the name of the technique and a huge reiatsu hardened tentacle will appear from the ground and wrap them up so they can't move.As the tentacle is reiatsu hardened it is about as hard as a sealed zanpakuto. The victim stays bounded for two post regardless of rank or power. The only way to avoid this is to get your entire body out the circle. These tentacles are not connected to Kura in any way. They are flesh but reiatsu hardened. These tentacles cannot actually harm Kura himself, none of his techniques can harm Kura himself.

The circle is not bright at all and is very faint which makes it slightly hard to notice. You would have to be actually in the circle looking down to notice it (this makes it similar to Rukia's first dance in her shikai). Right now they can actually catch people up to 70 meters away from him.

Downside:Kura cannot use this technique multiple times consecutively. After one use it requires a three post cool down regardless of if it actually hit them or not.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 am

Jintaro shakes his head, he could hear the ground underneath him being crashed through and a large tunnel going in underneath his feet. As the very first snow flake fell upon the area due to the snowy season in the soul society, he closes his eyes and focuses on the ground beneath him.

Once he feels the shaking and trembling of the ground get stronger he quickly jumps up high into the air, he grabs hold of his haori and keeps it closed. Jintaro shoots high up into the sky with the tentacle just a few inches below his feet, Jintaro opens his eyes and looks up to the sky as he is still shooting upwards. He then comes to a halt and looks down to the Captain.

"I think it's time to stop playing games... I see how you are getting frustrated. So allow me to fully introduce myself... I am Jintaro Dangarta I am one of the founding Fathers of the Shichirou Clan... You wish to know how I took down your entire squad without having to move a single muscle in my very body? ... Well that's simple... heh..."

Jintaro tilts his head down as he then takes off his hat and drops it to the side, instantly as his hat is removed from his head a large burst of spiritual pressure blasts through the sky. Jintaro's eyes began to glow red, he then removed his Shichirou's haori revealing his own shinigami uniform underneath, he drops his haori to the side which rapidly falls and hits the ground.

Even more of Jintaro's spiritual pressure is unleashed, the ground trembles and begins to crack from such immense spiritual power. Any person who would be lower than a Captain rank would already be struggling, Jintaro was a former Captain in the Gotei 13 and due to so many years of training he has managed to become nearly as strong as the royal guard members, however there are still beings stronger than him.

"The only thing I had to do was take my hat off and they were already at my feet begging me for mercy... You wish to fight on equal levels then we shall, You have your shikai so it's only natural that I unleash mine!"

The wind pressure and speed in the entire area quickly changes as large gusts of wind and snow spread out through out the area. Jintaro grabs hold of his Zanpaktou hilt and begins to unsheath his blade as he then says.

"The kiss of death dances along the breeze; Jugen"

This was the release command of his shikai, his blade turned into a double bladed spear with a thick bamboo center. He swings his spear between his two hands and then holds it in his right hand and holds it along his back. He stretches out his left foot in front of him and then extends his right hand towards the captain as he then begins to open and close his fingers giving him the sign to bring it.

"Come on Captain. Attempt to hit me."

He looks down to the tentacle that is a few feet below him. "It seems as if your tentacle couldn't reach my after all."

Jintaro was around 333 Feet into the air. This was 101 Meters in the air. He then looks to the Captain and awaits his response.

Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

The large Reiatsu didn't scare Kura at all, it's not like it would kill him, the only thing he needed to look out for was his Shikai. Kuranew he could match the amount of reiatsu with his own so he would be able to cut him, he needed to keep his reiatsu sharp and his movements sharper. Kura released more of his reiatsu, the gound began to crack up around Kura as well, he was surrounded by an aura, an aura of his reiatsu. Bankai was not an option right now in the event that he did use bankai is would need to be in desperate times, this was not desperate times.

"That's a pretty nice Shikai you've got there, I think it's time I use more of a portion of my full power as well, if you're lucky you might see my bankai, I arely ever use it you see, I only actually use it train it not to actually kill people with it," Kura explained. Kura then quickly used shunpo to appear on one of the high pillars this brung his closer to Jintaro, Kura didn't want to blindly rush in, the shikai might kill him if he did that. Kura gripped his sword more tightly and jumped up at his opponent, while in mid air Kura attempted to slash him across the chest and face. Kura then pivoted and tried to stab him in the spine.

"It looks like it is snowing, what a nice setting," Kura said as he felt the first few snowflakes hit him in the face.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm

The air around Jintaro began to spin around him rapidly with every movement he made with his blade. He spoke out to the young captain who dove towards him.

"Young boy... it is not my blade that you should worry about admiring... what you should really be fearing is the very air around you. Because it is that which will be the cause of your death, the very oxygen you breath to live will be the very thing that will kill you!"

Jintaro then slashes the air in the direction of which Kura was charging towards him, as he slashed the air a powerful Rush of sharp wind charged towards Kura at high speeds growing larger as it cuts through the air. This wind slash was strong enough to slice through a large building and even destroy one, if this hit Kura he would be in large amounts of pain and would be cut from this as well.

Jintaro stood mid air looking towards Kura as his air slash would charge towards the young captain.
Kura
Ronin
Ronin

Post by Kura on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 am

The blast appeared to have taken kura by surprise and killed him, but that was just the after image. It looked like Kura had been completely sliced in half, Kura was not one to be unprepared for attacks. The real Kura then appeared behind Jintaro standing in mid air right behind him.

"Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō" Kura said softly as he stabbed his sword straight at Jintaro's back, aiming for the lower spinal area, if this didn't paralyze him it would at least injure him a lot considering the amount of force Kura was putting behind the attack. Due to Kura having created the after image though he had lost his captain haori, it had been sliced in half, it was a small price to pay but Kura knew the captain commander would probably shout at him if he got survived this.

Jintaro
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Jintaro on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am

(Now then allow me to explain what ACTUALLY happened here.)

Jintaro's air slash connected with Kura, the slash was so powerful and fast it caused a deep, bloody gash in his left shoulder, due to the direct connect it also broke his left shoulder bone. The attack would have made Kura fall rapidly to the ground making him crash to the ground causing more damage to his body.

Jintaro stood there mid air wielding his blade, he began to spin it around his body once again charging up another attack. He looks towards Kura awaiting him to get up so that Jintaro can continue with the execution.

"Get up Child. You should be glad that you are facing me and not the leader of this clan. He indeed would show no mercy! now then... GET UP CHILD!"

(Now then... allow me to tell you WHY I never responded to what you said. For one, it was God Mod completely you cannot auto hit a person by simply stating that you had a clone, no, you must first state that you had a clone and then ATTEMPT to attack your opponent, you cannot simply attack them. Now then, respond to my post and we shall continue with this execution.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:21 pm