Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Stumped (One World Arc Continuation)

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78216

Stumped (One World Arc Continuation)

Post by Loli Gaga on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Disappointed, that's what she was, those masked men did a number on them, it wasn't even funny. One moment, they were fighting Lucifer to save the world of the living, but the next, they were back in what appeared to be the living world, in all its normalcy. The spiritual energy was restored as well, it was as if it was all just a bad dream, a 5 year nightmare.

Rocker sat on the roof of an old abandoned building, the wind was blowing softly, the sun was shy from all the clouds, but anyone could tell it was happy, this world was happy and alive, and new and old, it was everything yet nothing at the same time.

What was the point of everything that had happened? Her memories hasn't fully been restored yet, but she knew part of it, she knew she was a shinigami, and that she was a captain to, she knew Seven had betrayed them all, but she wasn't seeing the whole picture, she couldn't bring her self to hating him, not after what he had done to save her life.

What was she gonna do now? It stumped her, she was at lost without all her memories, the memories her broken zanpakuto took when it broke into a billion pieces.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 7037

Re: Stumped (One World Arc Continuation)

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 am

"Don't tell me your just going to sit here all day?"

A cynical voice rang around Rocker. The area grew a but colder and with it a young girl fell from the sky. She floated down gently by an umbrella like a feather as she landed only a few feet in front of Rocker. It was none other than Aki Mifune. A shinigami still remaining in the world of the living after 5 years of pain. She let the umbrella rest on her shoulder as she spun it. Snowflakes like gentle rain fell a bit over the two.

She carried the same smirk and closed slit eyes. Her outfit changed. Wearing a t-shirt, saroul pants, head band, tattos on her arms and gloves. She looked like she should carry a guitar around more than a umbrella.
Spoiler:

"I'm sure the others are worries about where you are too. "

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:54 pm

"They shouldn't" Rei turned to Aki, the sorrow in her voice visible. "All this time, i thought I belonged here, but I didn't, come to think of it, maybe that wasnt my original purpose, this world, maybe i wasnt supposed to protect it. I cam here for my own selfish reasons, but now, I cant find my self to go back."

Why was that she wondered, this place, had become so attached to her that it meant everything and nothing at the same time. Her instincts told her otherwise, but something about going back didnt feel right, something she had lost with her memories perhaps. Or maybe it was what the mask had given her, she was no longer just a shinigami, she became one of them. The masked phantom who hunted her dreams.

Before standing up snow started falling from the sky, on a clear sky day, snow started falling, out of no where, nothing out of the ordinary, but significant. It was followed by a white butterfly which fluffed it's wings 3 times in front of Rockers face before flying over to Aki.

"Akimoto Mifune, Captain of the 3rd Division of Gotei 13" It confirmed. "I am Being, i came with an urgent message from the Captain and Commander of Gotei 13, Ootori Hanzo, you are here by asked to return to duty as soon as possible."

Reira watched over the butterfly, she's never seen such a butterfly who could talk. "Captain Aki, I believe this thing is talking to you."

She has yet to absorb every memory that had returned to her, but it seemed the butterfly didn't recognize her enough to be called a captain, maybe it was because of her flesh and skin, and blood and bones. She was human, yet not.

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 7037

Post by Aki_624 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:46 am

AKi smiled, "None of us belong here. Not humans, hollows, espada, shinigami, or even god. The dead should remain dead. The living must go on till death. " She laughed a bit, "You don't have to go back, keep moving forward... But just don't live in the fear of your past." She twirled her umbrella in the air but stopped to stare at the butterfly. It was something she hasn't seen in the longest time.

Aki's smiled suddenly vanished as she closed her umbrella. It wasn't a bad face. But more relaxed. It was time, it was time for her to go back. "I guess its time for me to go." She gate to the soul society opened before her. She took a step in and looked back to whisper some words to Rocker before the doors closed.

"Its okay to be selfish. Do what you think is right."

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Rei sighed as Aki left, it seems she's a rogue now, she had no memories and she had nothing else to return to.

She looked up at the sky, tiny pieces of fragments falling like snow made her recall a face of a man, a kind smiling face waving at her across a bridge, he was carrying a baby boy who also wore the same smile, they were waving at her.

She wondered who they were, but she couldn't remember. Maybe they were her family, that man, maybe he was the answer to all her questions. She sighed before standing up and stretching her limbs.

"I guess it's time to move on with my life." she declared. "Vizard, aint it? Let's see what we can do about this thing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 am