Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3rd Division HQ

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 7067

3rd Division HQ

Post by Aki_624 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 am

To locate the HQ of the 3rd division you must make your way to the center of the entire city. A clear set of directions is near impossible to find. So good luck on your way there.

If you made your way, congratulations you have reached the HQ of the third division. This is the central building for everything there is for the 3rd division.

Stay awhile, but don't get in anyone's way.

Last edited by Aki_624 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 2808

Re: 3rd Division HQ

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 am

It felt like the first time again, the endless rain couldnt be closer to home. "Ahhh, its been a while." She smiles as she looked up the sky. She was seeing a rainbow, dispite the rain, there was also sun, and this made her happy. She walked arround the streets hearing people talk about a new restaurant in town, she wouldnt have known back then, but if she had listened to what they were saying, things wouldnt have turned out the way they did.

She first payed respects to the Division Seniors, then headed straight of to the Head Quarters. "Minamoto Envi, Reporting for duty." She calls, turning her head left to right as she entered the seemingly empty room. "Uhm... Anyone?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 am

In the room the only sounds heard was of the rain hitting against the window glass and the record player in the corner of the room. It was obviously brought back from the world of the living. Cello Suite No.1 played the familiar room. A leak was next to the young girl who entered the room. A bucket also filled to the brim, little droplets dripped. On the table was freshly brewed tea and a cake that was half eaten.

From another door entered a familiar figure. Dressed in a casual outfit except for the mandatory haori. A stack of papers in her hands and other shinigami behind her. Without even minding the girl she placed the papers on the desk and ordered the shinigami that followed her. "Hand these papers to the 12th. And then these files to the 1st. I also need some supplies from corridor 56A." She shinigami nodded and walked out the door the young girl came through. Aki sighed but then she noticed the girl.

"ah~ I was wondering when you were going to show up! And still haven't changed! Reporting for duty? Come on relax Envi!" The captain remembered the girl fully like a vivid dream and smiled brightly at her.

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

She was startled by the captains appearance that she almost jumped out of her skin quite litteraly, she's changed so much, same size, but something was different about her, something scarier even. Envi sighs. "Taicho, you've grown." She noted, a small smile on her face. It seems the captain was bussy as ever, but she was even busier now. "Is there anything I can hel you with Taicho?"

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 am

Aki laughed she walked over to Ennvi and compared their height. "Even with my 2 inch geta shoes your still taller! I might have grown but not by that much!" She let out another laugh as this old member was like usual. Ready to jump to work whenever. Aki stared at the pile of papers only to laugh at them. She walked over to the couch and motioned her to sit as well.

"The biggest favor I can ask is for you to sit down and have some tea with me!"

Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 pm

She didnt really mean a growth by height, but maybe in power. Envi smiled at her captain, taking a seat next to her, Tea, she handnt had time for tea in a long time, Le Morgue studied her head to toe, she was like a guinea pig then, but now that she's released, she couldnt be any happier, more relaxed, more freedom. "Tea would be nice, Taichou."

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

She poured her fresh cup and cut a slice of cake for her. It was good to have someone familiar back next to her. It was a hard thing then, what happened, the rain the powerless. Everything. She held the cup by her small lips and took a sip. Aki smiled at her and muttered a few words.

"Sorry about being so powerless and losing you like that. But I'm glad your back now. And whatever happens. I'll protect all my divisioners. Whether it costs me my life or not."

She said lightly laughing with a bright smile.

Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Envi shook her head. "No taichou, i must get stronger to be able to help you bear your cross." she sipped tea, what had happened back then, the masked phantom took her and did experiments on her mind, and to recover, after being found when the phantom dissapeared, she needed to be experimented on even more, but the Le Morgue people really did help her recover, and now, she's back. "The only way, is to grow stronger, we can do it!" She smiled, pumping her fist for a small victory pose.

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Aki stared at Envi for a while with a confused face but couldn't help to break into laughter. She wiped a tear from her face and held her stomach. "Hahaha! You've gotten a but more energetic haven't you?" She couldn't help to laugh. Envi released the tension within her shoulders. She too has grown. "I'm too sure if I want to get any stronger, but I'm sure your right, that's the only thing we can do for now I guess."

Zatoichi
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 8597

Post by Zatoichi on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 am

Leaving 7th division for a while, the captain has gotten the offer by the 3rd captain to come and visit sometime and with that opening invitation, Zatoichi informs his Vice captain that he’ll be out and away for the time being and should he need anything just to take care of it while he is away. Taking no more than a few short moments to leave the compound of squad seven and finding the directory that labeled quite nicely in the gotei whereas it shows how to locate the other compounds which house each squad’s location, Zatoichi follows them exactly and shortly after arrives at the doorsteps of squad three upon opening the headquarter doors to see if he can locate the beautiful but short Aki Mifune. Shouting out as he closes the doors behind him, “Hello Aki, anyone here?,” Zatoichi says as he makes his way somewhat taking in the atmosphere squad three compound holds.

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 am

Hearing a familiar voice Aki yelled, "ah! Zatchii! Over here! Come join me and Envi for tea!" She said getting another cup and pouring a fresh tea, simmering hot and the smell flying through the room. She was actually quite surprised that someone did show up as the 3rd is a very undesirable place to be, with the constant rain and the inconvience of there being no real streets as the division was also flooded. "Looks like the 7th division captain is joining us" she lightly said to Envi.

Zatoichi
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 am

Smiling as Zatoichi finds the familiar voice being the 3rd captain Aki Mifune guiding him as he oversees her already getting yet another cup which seems to be for him. ”So How has things been Aki, can I ask you simply how is someone so beautiful not married?” Zatoichi drops his guard since he has yet to show any real kindness in quite some time for his own personal reasons. “very lovely tea I must say,”

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 am

Aki laughed and plopped herself into her seat and smiled as she took a big bite of her cake. Waving her fork in the air she replied, "Cause I'm a 5'3" child with no ambitions in love other then my love for cake and games? Besides beauty is anything but me." She said nonchalantly as she stared at the tea. "How are things back in the 7th? You've been wandering around here and there, you're a lot friendlier too then most captains. We usually just stick to ourselves. "

Cornelia Britannia
5th Division
5th Division

BD-cash : 1939

Post by Cornelia Britannia on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 am

The soft footfalls of a female's sandals hit against the wet ground. A sword held itself at her hip as it was held there by a simple sash. The long and elegant locks of the woman flowed down the side of her hatori as she held a simple yet fashionable umbrella on her shoulder to stop the rain from hitting her. She used the stepping stones once she came upon them and when she finally made it to the front door, she would lower the umbrella and shake it lightly before closing it, revealing that it is none other than captain of the fifth squad, Cornelia Nagatsumi. She rose a hand and lightly knocked on the door to the squad three headquarters.

Cornelia Nagatsumi
The Noble House of Nagatsumi
Fifth Division Recruitment
Zatoichi
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:46 am

“Well beauty resides within the eyes of the beholder. Thinks are going fair in the 7th helping the lazy vice captain of mine with discovering a better usage with that sword he tries to swing around some. I’ve left him to at least try and learn something from it before I help him out any further. I try to be at least modest friendly with the right set of people,” Enjoying the tea in which Aki has prepared for him, Zatoichi finishes the cup and set it down upon hoping that he can get another refill on it yet again.
“ Oh my it looks like you have another visitor at your doorsteps Aki,”

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 am

"I think you might need your eyes checked! It's a good thing to get along with your VC. You must be teaching him some wise things. " Hearing the door knock once more Aki stood and walked over. "It seems so." She opened the door widely with a great smile. "a h~ Captain Nagatsumi!~ Look everybody! the 5th is joining us!" She motioned her to come into the main room where everyone was.

Cornelia Britannia
5th Division
5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

The woman stared at the small female who answered the door for a moment before replying, "I received your invitation and decided to stop by and see the Third Squad in person. I believe this is our first time meeting Captain Mifune." Being waved inside, Cornelia followed before pausing inside the door to lean her damp umbrella against the wall and then continuing onward into the main room where she was being ushered. Seeing Zatoichi, the Nagatsumi woman nodded in polite acknowledgement. "Captain Martinez." Although she was a woman of few words, she still carried a poised and disciplined refinement about her in every movement.

Cornelia Nagatsumi
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 am

The new captain entered the room gracefully. She didn't speak much but I guess that's just how it goes in any new meeting. Though Aki didn't expect 2 captains to take her invitation she was happy to see them. Just so she knows there face. Entering the room and pouring a cup of tea for Cornelia the young captain spoke once more. "Era era between us captains you don't have to me so formal! Call me Aki! It's easier and a lot lighter then Captain Mifune! "

Ashe Ventus
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2922

Post by Ashe Ventus on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:26 pm

In the courtyard, a slim figure appeared out of nowhere as Captain Miyamoto came out of a flash step in front of the Third Squad's headquarters. Holding a hand above her brow to shield her eyes from the rain, the red head stepped up to the porch and rapped on the door with the back of her knuckles before cracking open the door herself. "Yo Aki, it's wet out here, can I come in?" Hiromi called in in laid back impatience. "What's this formal invitation about any ways? If you wanted to hang out or something, all you had to do was send a hell butterfly."

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 am

Aki ran to the door in delight to see a tough captain that is enjoyable company. A person that wasn't so formal with her and easily speaks her mind. She opened the door laughing, "Hahah Miyachii so silly! You know to bring an umbrella when you come here! I even sent one to every division!" She motioned her to enter and explained her invitation. "My butterflys are so much like me you know. Lazy to leave out cozy division!" An ironic tone as to others the 3rd was much far from cozy, it was cold, rainy and looked broken.

There were so many others in the room that suddenly delighted the young captain. "So many guests how great! Hey guys its Miyachii from the 4th! "

Cornelia Britannia
5th Division
5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 am

The Fifth Division Captain took her seat and waited patiently as her tea was poured, giving no reaction to the girl's lighthearted correction. Opening her eyes and accepting the hot cup, the Nagatsumi woman raised it as she explained, "I was raised to address those of rank with respect, no matter what." Blowing on the steaming liquid, Cornelia then took a sip before raising her eyes to glance at the door as yet another Captain enter. She recognized this woman, they had inadvertently met while she was accompanying her aunt, Makina Nagatsume, though they had never spoken directly. She knew all about the healing Captain though and nodded in acknowledgement, "Captain Miyamoto." Turning to Aki she commented, "Have I arrived early? Or is this an exclusive occasion? I assumed that more of us would be in attendance."

Cornelia Nagatsumi
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:48 am

Aki walked over to the table and cut pieces of cake for each person that sat at the table. Each different, even a little strange looking but tis they should know the third provides the best sweets and tea. Or at least they like to assume. While places the plates on the table Aki let out a small heartfelt laugh. "Erah erah, ranks are for those who want to be identified. I'm a ghost okay I have no rank. So just Aki should be fine. If you have to Captain Aki at least! No one calls me Mifune!"

She closed the windows and the soft music in the third was a bit more vivid. The comment of having more attendees made Aki laugh a lot louder then before. "You must be new here! Most shinigamis don't ever come out here, or even to other divisions. I didn't expect this many to show up! The third especially! The invitation was probably seen as some poor tasteless joke to most of the others!"

Ashe Ventus
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2922

Post by Ashe Ventus on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Hiromi shook her head at the name that Aki called her and commented, "'Miyachii', what the hell kinda name is that? I'll be mocked by all the other Divisions and then where will my reputation be? I'll have to intimidate everyone into submission all over again. Such a pain..." The woman sighed in mild exasperation, but it was fairly obvious that she was simply teasing. She then explained, "And the umbrella must've gotten lost, the person in my squad who gave it to me only had the invitation, besides I wouldn't have used it anyways, you know I always just shunpo." As she entered the building and looked around, she smiled wryly at Aki's irony. Oh yes, I can see that."

Following the Third Captain into the main room, she met eyes with the male Captain and a stern looking woman whom was wearing the Captain's haori for the Fifth Division. But the thing that really caught her eye was the impressive rack the woman had on her. Really, had to be at least D cup. She just had to learn her secret. As Aki introduced her to them, the red head responded to the purple haired woman's greeting, "You must be the adopted Nagatsumi right? Didn't realize you'd already taken your test. Belated welcome to the Captaincy and congratulations are in order then." The healing Captain said languidly before letting herself fall onto a seat cushion with casual ease. As her friend pushed a plate with a piece of cake on it, Hiromi's nose wrinkled slightly at the sweet before complaining, "Don't you have anything more...meaty or something Aki? You know I don't eat sweets."

As the hostess spoke to Cornelia about how she didn't expect people to show up, Hiromi frowned and said, "Well we're here aren't we? They just don't know any better. Too stupid to come and enjoy themselves. You know most Captains don't even socialize with each other, other than at Captains meetings 'course."

Cornelia Britannia
5th Division
5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:56 am

The Captain paused for a moment in consideration before giving a nod in acquiescence. "I felt it would be rude to ignore the invitation and thought it wouldn't hurt to at least stop by...Captain Aki."

At the newly arrived Captain of the 4th Division's comment as she seated herself, Captain Nagatsumi accepted her plate of cake graciously and stated, "It was merely a matter of time." As she cut into the pastry with a fork, Cornelia regarded Miyamoto with a barely raised left eyebrow at her distaste for sweets, but kept silent.

Delicately eating a bite of cake and washing it down with a sip of tea, Cornelia commented, "My Aunt, as Head of the Nagatsumi Clan, holds many gatherings where she invites influential people of the Soul Society, many of them being Captains."

Cornelia Nagatsumi
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:23 am

Aki laughed at most of the things that Miyamoto said. In her request Aki went into one room and brought out a meaty type of food that hopefully she would Enjoy. bacon Pancakes. Weird but they were meat. Aki herself does enjoy meat but don't really keep them in supply at the HQ. "erah Miyachii~ I think you don't have to scare them all over again. I don't think a little nickname will make everyone mock you!" She put the plate of pancake down and started engulfing her own piece of cake that was basically half the whole cake that was on the table.

"Nagatsu-chii is pretty cool. I saw her captain test and her qualifications. Much higher standard then mine, espcially her grades at the academy. Well probably cause mine sucked." Aki scratched her head as she mentioned the Nagatsumi Clan's invitations. "Haha well sorry I never went to gatherings. This is probably the biggest gathering I've been in since forever. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:23 am