Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The new vice captian (open)

wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 1986

The new vice captian (open)

Post by wintermoon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 am

Kakusu stood in front of the division two barracks her long blue coat flowing in the breeze. She hold on to her sakket with one hand, the sakket was tilted to cover her crimson red eyes.

" So these is division two" Kakusu siad looking at the out side of the barrack's. Kakusu opened the sliding screen door to the barracks. The inside of the barracks was a room there was a couple desks with stocks of paper on them, and shinigami's running around the room. Kakusu walked past the main room some peaple stoping to let her pass.She walked down a narrow hallway filled with piantings,and flower vases.

"Ah here we are " Kakusu siad stoping by a door with her name on it. She opened the door to a small room with a bed and small desk nothing else the way Kakusu wented it. Kakusu walked into the room closing the door behind her. Kakusu pulles out a bottle of sake from her coat, and walks to the window.

"Well now what" Kakusu siad sipping the sake looking out the window.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I live to serve my lord nothing more.
Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 2844

Re: The new vice captian (open)

Post by Raiden on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:21 am

Raiden drops lightly onto the wooden floor, his feet made a slight thud sound as he landed down with his knees bent. Raiden got up and was wearing a new appearance. He was wearing a whole different uniform and his face was covered with a mask and his voice sounded a lot different than it usually did. Raiden had gone through a whole new appearance change, Raiden stood up from the floor after landing on his feet and looked to the Vice Captain.

[Do note that Raiden is white, I'm simply using Kaname Tousen as an example because they both wield the same mask and both wear white uniforms.]

His white mask has a black line down the center of it, his mask purposely prevented people from the outside to look at his face however he could clearly see everyone around him. His hair had grown a bit from the last time he made an appearance and he was much more stronger than before when he went under his proper name and went under his title as Vice Captain of the 2nd Division.

Due to current events Raiden now went by the name Jack and nothing more, he would never tell anyone his last name or any nicknames he may have. Raiden was much stronger than people thought he was however he purposely concealed his image and chose to be third seat of squad 2 as he still had some more training to undergo and it would allow him to make other plans while he stayed in the soul society after what happened in the past few months.

Raiden was wearing a full white uniform which was acceptable in the soul society on his arm he had a strap which showed that he was a third seat. To his left on his hip he had his sharp katana Zanpaktou concealed and resting, the powerful destroyer of squads resting as ease for once.

Raiden was standing at ease which meant his feet were a few center meters apart and his hands were behind his back held together his chest was up and his body figure was straight.

His spiritual pressure was relaxed and was not in any dangerous form, he decided to speak out to the vice captain, however before he did so he inspected her with his eyes already viewing her weak points but decided not to mention any of the so as for the time being they were squad members which meant that Raiden had to play "Nice" for now.

He noticed that the Vice Captain was holding a bottle of sake in her hands, since he did fall from her ceiling he decided to say something as it would be strange to leave without saying anything. He spoke out and said to the young girl.

"Greetings Vice Captain. Welcome to the Squad 2 Barracks, please re frame from drinking in the barracks as this is a place to rest, alcohol should be drank either in the bar or some place else. However aside from that it's a pleasure to meet you Lieutenant."

He looked directly at her and awaited her response, Raiden wouldn't move an inch and stood perfectly still, he was ready for anything. He was ready to defend himself if necessary of whatever situation or was prepared to attack if he had to. Raiden stood patiently not saying a word keeping quiet as the Vice Captain would stand there looking out the window with her bottle of sake.
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:43 am

Kaka heard the thud and also felt the aura of some one behind her. She stood there studying the presence waiting for the person introduces those selfs or leave.
"Greetings Vice Captain. Welcome to the Squad 2 Barracks, please re frame from drinking in the barracks as this is a place to rest, alcohol should be drank either in the bar or someplace else. However aside from that it's a pleasure to meet you Lieutenant." the person said the muffled voice of a man. She tilted her head back still covering her eyes, to look at the man. He was wearing a mask which explained why his voice was muffled, and his zanpakuto to his left.
Well someones needs to relax" Kakusu said capping the bottle and stumbling as she put it on the desk. Then snapped her wrist.
So who are you and is there a reason your here Kakausu asked in her drunken slang. She was trying to identify some form of emotion but was finding nothing.
The names Kakusu by the way" she said stumbling back to the window, as a gust of wind come through shifting her coat to one side and revealing her zanpakuto.

Last edited by wintermoon on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am

Although he was wearing a mask it projected his voice very clearly. Raiden stood there watching the young girl as she acted drunk, a terrible act but non the less he had to respect her as he was at this time a lower rank than her. He stood completely still and his face faced forwards.

"You can simply call me Jack, and what I was doing is not very important to you. You asked me to relaxed... yet I am standing at ease?"

Raiden could see how she stumbled around and saw how her zanpaktou was revealed. Raiden wasn't really impressed but wasn't bothered to mention anything, he simply stood there and awaited any questions she may have so that he could respond politely and fully.
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 am

Kakusu sighed at Jacks comment of being at ease.
" I meant relax as in your too tense and serious loosen up" she said keeping her eyes covered. She had seen his type before tense and serious almost imposable to read the mask not helping, but one thing she was sure of is that Jack wasn't going to loosen up not yet that is.
" And I didn't ask you were doing I asked if there was a reason you come in here, I mean what if I was changing" Kakusu said showing a little bit of her seriousness.
Now tell me something and be honest whats are captain like" she said turning back to her drunken slang.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126450

Post by Muerte on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 am

Katana flashed into the area so he could meet his new vice captain and his new 3rd seat. He kept his spiritual pressure hidden so he could spy on them. He twitched a bit as he saw his VC drunk.

"I'm going to have to teach her a lesson about not getting drunk when meeting me" He said lightly. He let out a low sigh and started to yell.

"If you must know what I'm like, ask me yourself" He yelled from the roof a nearby building. He disappeared and then reappeared near Jack and Kakusu. He crossed his arms and looked at the two.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 am

Raiden could already sense the captain from a mile away, he stepped to the side and allowed the captain to re-appear next to him, he nodded in respect to the captain.

"Greetings Captain. I was just speaking to your new vice captain, she seems... interesting... now then... what is our first task Captain?"

Raidens face turns towards the captain as he awaits for the captain to speak while planning ahead of things in his head. Raiden stood still and awaited his orders once again.
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 am

Kakusu was surprised hearing her captian yell to her from a building then flashing into her room. She senced the spiritual pressure but didn't think it was her captians. That showed her how good he was. She slowly stood at attiantion stumbling a little.
" Captian " Kakusu siad in her drunken slang. She held her sakket with one hand and the other lazaly behind her back. The sakket tilted covering her eyes and the small grin grin that formed on her face.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 am

Katana bowed at Raiden and gave him a smile. "We can't go to the human world right now unless we're planning to get stuck there" He said to him. He let out a low sigh. "I wish we could go and come back but that's not the case as it is now" He looked over at his new vice captain.

With a flash of his hand, the sake she went flying out of the room.
"As long as you're my vice captain you're not allowed to drink" He said. He crossed his arms and gave her a serious look. "I expected more out of you" He turned away and walked towards the door. "I don't know what to do with her" He thought to himself. He looked over at Raiden.
"You and I can go train or walk around a bit, talk or something" He said to him, glancing back at his vice captain.
"You are to stay here and sober up, if I come back and you're drinking again you'll have to find another place to take residence" He said to her. Katana didn't like being serious but he had to with how the gotei was right now.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Kakusu looked out the window at the now shaked bottle of sake sence she really wasn't drunk but she had to keep that act up. So she created body single that would signal that she was confused and upset, but her face which was turnd awy from the captian to look out the window was grinning with pleasure the captian of division to even fell for her act.
" That was my last bottle" Kakusu siad stumbling as she turned around. Now she had two options, let them leave and meditate, or she could stop the act and show them who she really is. She let out a little laugh not able to help it it was fummy that her act could fool a captian.
Kakusu also heard the word trian and ever sence jack had showed up she become very interested in him. Kakusu took a deep breath lefting her sakket to reveal her Crimson red eyes. Her entire body position changed from drunk and lazy to serious and confident in secounds.
" Sure why not" Kakusu siad the drunken slang was complety gone now replaced by a gental but seriouse tone.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 am

Raiden turned his body towards his captain and began to follow behind him slowly. He replied with the words.

"Yes Captain.."

He continued walking with the captain ignoring the Vice Captain that was being drunk behind him who was so foolishly wobbling about unable to withstand her drink. She was reckless but either way he still has to abide by what she said, he was being patient and listening to both of them as they were both higher ranks then him... he would be patient... for now...
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 am

The captain held his arms behind his back as he walked out of the room.
"I don't know what to do anymore" He said to himself as he was now out of the room.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 am

Raiden followed behind him with his arms behind his back walking formal and only one foot behind the captain allowing the captain to walk at a clear pace.

"Well.. you were the one who recruited her as your Vice Captain... I'm sure you must've... seen something... interesting in her?.. I mean.. I'm sure... that if you manage to get past her.. drunkenness and her slurring words and her wobbling I'm sure there is... Squad 2 Vice Captain Material... right?"

He said this with high doubts in his tone of voice, he tried sounding positive but it slightly failed after the first impression he got of the Vice Captain. In a way he was slightly disappointed that he would have to take orders from a woman who could not handle her drink. However he kept his head straight and continued onwards behind his captains.
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

As soon as her captian and jack left Kakusu removed her sakket revealing her eyes and grin that was on her face. She then went and sat at the desk placeing her zanpakuto on the table laying there.
" Can't belive the Captian was fooled by my act if been doing these for to long" Kakusu siad her drunkness gone copmletly. Her red eyes full of seriousness.
" Now come on" Kakusu siad placeing her hand on the helt of the sword her eyes spark with a blue as her aura surrounds her body. as she started meditate her lips moving but no words were spoken well none that some that wasn't Kakusu could hear.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Katana poked his head through the door.
"Kakusu, stop faking and come along" He said. "I'm your captain, Captain of Squad 2, you'll have to try harder than that to try and fool me"
He had a look of seriousness on his face. "Ever try to fool me again, It'll show me that I can't trust you as my vice captain and i'll be forced to demote you"
He turned away and walked back down the hall to catch up with Raiden.

wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 am

at the sign of the captian Kakusu quichly hide her eyes agian.Kakusu was ver supressed to hear that the captian wasn't fool and a little bit shock that he was able to see through her so easilt then play along with out showing any evidence of faking but thats why he was captian of squed 2. She fash steped and in one move placed her zanpakuto at her side and grabed her sakket tilting it to cover her eyes that were still sparking with blue flames.
" Yes captian" Kakusu siad her vioce so gental but at the some time serious.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 am

"You know vice captain... you really shouldn't try play them tricks... especially when you try acting drunk.. I find it especially annoying..."

Raiden continues walking with his hands behind his back, his face was looking towards his front although you couldn't tell due to his plane mask. Raiden continued his walk listening to whatever his Captain may say and what the vice captain had to say... although he hoped she wouldn't talk at all... either way he couldn't do anything she was a higher rank than him and he had to play the nice guy for now.
wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Kakusu continued to walk with her captian and third seat . She couldn't tell his emotion in any thing his face covered by the mask and his body was to serious and needed to relax.
" So Captian what are we do now" Kakusu siad her hand tilting her sakket to cover her eyes and the other behind her back.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 am

Katana continued to walk down the halls.
"I want you to do your work" He said to her calmly. "I have to go take Raiden here to get him some equipment for his abilities"
He looked at Raiden. "Some equipment that'll help preserve some of your immense spiritual pressure and harness it in case something happens and you lose what isn't suppressed"

wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm

.Kakusu stopped in confusion.
" Um captain and my work is to do what sir" Kakusu asked in confusion see hadnt seen ant paper work on the desk and see had asked for it all to go there and not her directly.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 am

"I understand captain. Lead and I shall follow."

He responded to his captains response and wondered what new armor he would receive, he continued walking down the hallway until he had received further notice from his captain to what else he had to do.
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:59 am

"All of the paper work is on your desk" He said to her. "You were to busy playing drunk to have noticed"
He pointed at her desk. On the desk were stacks of paper waiting for her to work on.

wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 am

Kakusu looked back at her desk at the pile of papers.
" Well then that may take uhm hour maybe two, but alright i'll got it done" she siad walking back over to the desk.
" oh and captian do you went me to find you when i'm done here sir" Kakusu asked.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 pm

"if you want I guess, I've got a lot of work to do outside so I may be to busy for company" He said as he flashed out of the area. He had to watch over the senkaimon so it would be ready for the other captains toa rrive.

wintermoon
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by wintermoon on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

Kakusu walked and sat at her desk, pulling out a pencil, and grabing the first sheet of paper.
" alright then" Kakusu siad starting a hours worth of work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 am