Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Catch my wave : One after the other (Open)

Soren Kiyomeru
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2952

Re: Catch my wave : One after the other (Open)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 am

Sora wasn't able to make it underneath the dome in time this was bad he had to protect this quincy girl he holding he thought it would be a decent idea to jump onto the top of the dome like Kyouga did. Following through with the idea he scrambled to the top still holding the girl he had forgot about her actually at the time because he was focusing on what was in the water. Which in fact was nothing more then a giant shark that ate away at the undead souls trapped underneath the water waves.

Sora thought about the times when he as little and watched those shark movies he had to admit he was a bit intimidated. But nothing he couldn't handle also with Kyouga and the fullbringers beneath him although it would be a rather tough battle. He would actually might have to resorting to that technique...
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2886

Post by Remi-chan on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Hotaru had still made no move to flee. Thankfully though it seemed that someone had noticed her hesitation and acted, picking her up. She could hear him introduce himself, and briefly wondered what a 'fullbringer' was, but didn't feel it was the time to ask.

"Hotaru...Nakano. Quincy."

Her face had flushed slightly, signalling her embarrassment, present for a couple of reasons. One, she was embarrassed at herself for needing to be saved. If she had been prepared for anything she could have at least made it to the shelter first. Second, she wasn't used to the sort of proximity she was now forced into with a complete stranger. Though it wasn't the first time she was carried in this way she still didn't find it easy to get used to.

"You...can put me down you know... I don't wish to burden you like this it's just...seeing what was coming I froze. I'll be okay."

Spoiler:
OOC: So sorry. Work had me so busy with all that call this past week I was almost too tired for most anything else ><

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okami
Human
Human

BD-cash : 2465

Post by Okami on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am

Another group of the zombie like adversaries were cut through by Waka and his Kodachi, Amaterasu doing the same beside him. The two continued to defeat the zombies; their numbers seemed endless. " Something isn't right! These guys are going down too easy! " He shouted at Ammy. She barked in return as the Reflector on her back spun through a row of zombies like a table saw. Overtime, Waka began to sustain minor injuries, as did Amaterasu. Suddenly, a huge shadow was cast over the entire area without warning. Waka looked up and realized that it was an enormous wave that cast the shadow. Waka sliced another zombie in half before skewering his Kodachi deep into the earth. Amaterasu leapt in front of him as well, utilizing the Reflector's ability to be used as a 360 degree shield. The wave was upon them before prayers could be made. The two withheld for a bit; however, the shield eventually shattered and water flooded in from all sides. Before he knew it, Waka was submerged, desperately clutching to the Kodachi thrusted into the ground. He desperately looked around in the water for Amaterasu, but she was nowhere to be seen. While he was searching for Ammy, Waka spotted a huge dome protruding from the water. Hatching an idea, Waka Fullbrought the ground beneath him. The ground began to give way, then sprung back as if it were a trampoline, and sent Waka hurdling up, easily overpowering the force of the wave. Waka exploded out of the water and flew 6 feet above it. The wing like cloak on his headdress acted as if it were a parachute, allowing Waka to daintily float down. The minute the tooth on his sandal touched on the water, a gold light surrounded it in a little circle. Waka closed his eyes in order to concentrate; he had Fullbrought in order to walk on water before, but doing so on water as violent as these were much more difficult. As if he were walking on a tightrope, Waka slowly made his way over to the dome. I wonder how everyone else is doing. He thought, still remaining focused on walking on the rushing water beneath him. Finally, Waka reached the dome. He scaled to the top with difficulty. Once there, he was surprised to see others, those being Sora carrying a slightly embarrassed young woman and Kyouga. " Fear not, for The Gods' Gift To Man has arrived! Bonjour! " He said in his usual manner. After noting the direction Kyouga was looking in, Waka did the same, and saw something large and, more than likely, dangerous lurking in the water; some sort of shark like being. " Huh.. I wonder what that is. " He said, just before collapsing and passing out on the hard metal.

Sawnji
Human
Human

BD-cash : 2389

Post by Sawnji on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:38 am

Noctis retreated his 360 degree dome and formed a small cannon on each of his arms. He focused energy into each of them and a blue and red light began to emit from their mouths. Noctis charged them for a bit before finally releasing the energy into the ground a few yards away from him, creating a massive hole. Noctis formed this hole to use as a basin to drain the water, and it was successful. The ground remained soggy, but it was at the very least visible.
Grixis
Demon

BD-cash : 2804

Post by Grixis on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 am

Izaya stared in boredom and got up and stretched. He yawned, "My soilders aren't doing a good job protecting the kingdom. I guess the king should step in." izaya jumped from his spot and landed in the middle of the crowd. "hello, here to help! Anyone want to explain the current sitaution to me?"
Soren Kiyomeru
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2952

Post by Soren Kiyomeru on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

Sora looked at Hotaru and sighed setting her down she probably didn't like the fact he held her but it was the only way to get her back in time without him either losing his balance or her slipping. Anyway he looked at her and sighed then speaking up he focused on the task at hand. What are we gonna do about that shark... No monster... I shouldn't call it a shark.... Also sorry for carrying you like that and making you feel uncomfortable...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 am