Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Catch my wave : One after the other (Open)

Catch my wave : One after the other (Open)

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 am

Another wave came a deafening roar of thunder. It shot the ground like a merciless God, it's only aim, to kill what's left of the devastated Tokyo. Souls ran from an invisible enemy, many of them, an army of them. They rose from the ground causing a violent shake that threatened to destroy the cities neighboring Tokyo. The cracks only spread quicker, faster as the seconds pass, sooner or later, it would cover the whole of Japan and the people could only pray that the tragedies would end, but it seemed never ending, it was only just the beginning of things.
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2886

Re: Catch my wave : One after the other (Open)

Post by Remi-chan on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 am

While the distance felt vast between the refugee camp and the ruins of what had been Tokyo, Hotaru had pushed herself in order to reach the area before more souls could be lost to what had transpired, with the ground splitting open to reveal what she could only consider an enemy. Without hesitation she focused on manifesting her bow from the cross at her wrist as she reached the edge of what would now be her battlefield. Coming to a stop, she drew back on the bow, forming an arrow that she aimed toward the sky and fired.

"Kiku!"

As the arrow raced for the sky, it split into several dozen at the command the girl gave. These counterparts of the original arrow then would start to rain down upon the area, hopefully to take out at least several targets.

'How could it have come to this? Just what is going on?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78219

Post by Loli Gaga on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

It took only a few more Sonido's before Claire went to a full stop, she held her right hand sidewards as if to warn everyone behind her not to get any closer than this.

"Where here." She said, gritting her teeth in annoyance, she covered her nose as if the smell made her sick. "Welcome to the new hell."

She felt another reiatsu not far away from them, also of a human, but different from the special ones behind her, she's smelled this scent before, the smell of a quincy.
The light of her arrow caught everyone's attention, not only was it bright, but it stood out from the darkness that covered everything. It was like a signal fire, following it would lead to the hundreds of enemies, souls, the lowest form of them.

Claire kept her silence, she knew he would summon them here, but it wouldn't be wise to tell them what they are, for now atleast.

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Soren Kiyomeru
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2952

Post by Soren Kiyomeru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

Sora Stopped behind Kyouga and Clair he twirled his white blade in his hand and looked at the girl a Quincy not doubt due to the arrows and the power she had. Sora focus on what was ahead of him and he flared his reiastu he was going to take everything or anyone who wanted to fight as serious as he could. Alright then let's finish this.... Sora thought to himself before getting one last breath in Alright I have to keep my promise...I won't fail I can't fail!
Okami
Human
Human

BD-cash : 2465

Post by Okami on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Waka came to a halt next to Sora, twirling his flute around before playing the 16 note melody amidst all the chaos. The majestic white Wolf appeared. Waka said aloud, " 4th Tier Reflector - Snarling Beast. " A gold circular weapon appeared slowly and hovered above Amaterasu's back. The Wolf stepped in front of Waka, ready for battle.

(Snarling Beast Equipped):
Spoiler:
Sawnji
Human
Human

BD-cash : 2389

Post by Sawnji on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Noctis tossed his gear into the air and caught it as it transformed and fell into his large but agile blade. He gave a smile to the battlefield and whispered a few words to himself. ''Let's do this..." He used the concrete around him to create a type of metal-armor for himself. Noct's eyes turned red with fury. He was ready.
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Remi-chan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm

As the rain of arrows neared completion, Hotaru brought her bow down and observed to see what kind of damages. She hadn't taken out nearly as many as she'd have hoped, though much of a dent wouldn't be made by her alone. Not too far off, she could feel the presence of others arriving, but it was difficult to distinguish much of anything with the number of opponents. Regardless the quincy couldn't spare too much time to focus on anything but the enemy.

"Enough lives have been spent! Must this happen when we're already beaten down?"

It was with frustration that she yelled, knowing she wouldn't get any response from her targets. Nor did she expect the possible allies to pay attention. Holding her bow steady, Hotaru then took aim at the next of the beings, though they were unlike anything she'd really approached thus far, having only experience with hollows. As she trusted her aim, the girl fired off several more arrows in an effort to continue her one-woman onslaught on the enemy.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:52 pm

The enemies were dull, just as Claire had suspected, they were merely walking around and chasing after humans like mindless enraged souls. There souls visibly had burning cracks engraved over there semi-transparent skin. They burned red-orange, they burned crimson, they are burned over and over, for eternity, and here, they were set free.

Claire skipped vanishing mid air, she re-appeared far ahead of them, behind her a rain of cards aiming to destroy many of the souls. Her expression was blank, sorrow in her eyes, there was something she's not telling them, but it's for there own good.

Landing on the floor, the cards hit the target perfectly, number flickered on the cards as if they were set of too do something when the time went out, Claire jumped away once more spinning around to kick a few of them away from here, the ones hit by her rain of cards exploded when the time ran out. She shot a look over the humans.

"The path is clear, make your pick!" she yelled, crushing a card to turn it into a katana. She sonidos farther slicing a few of them along the way, clearing a path yet again.

Sawnji
Human
Human

Post by Sawnji on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:57 pm

''Show off...." Noctis whispered as he kept the same sadistic smile on his face. He sneered at her before teleporting in the center of the battlefield and conjuring a couple of gargantuan blades out of trees and circling them around himself like a tornado, picking off several of the zombie-like creatures. He used his telekinesis to topple a couple of small complexes onto the incoming horde. Several were taken out, yet so many were left. It felt endless. How long would they have to keep fighting?
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Remi-chan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Arrow after arrow was fired off, but it would take a while of doing this consistently to tire the girl out hopefully. Though the enemy so far seemed rather pitiful, she couldn't underestimate them. The sheer numbers were problem enough. Many of the arrows she fired off now on her own though seemed to make their mark, which she could be thankful for. The more Hotaru shot though, the more it seemed like she really wasn't making any dent. Taking a couple steps back to assure some distance, she drew back on the bow again, focusing as she formed a stronger arrow now. Again she took aim at an enemy, this one instead in a group of those mindless souls that approached as she fired.

"Bakuchiku!"

The arrow made contact with the target, only to split off into several fragments at the time the girl called out. Any of those fragments that pierced a target would do the same and the process would continue until there was nothing left to split, hopefully whittling away the numbers just a little more in the process.

Spoiler:
Figure I best as well post this in here for easy reference >.>

Name: Bakuchiku
State: All
Description: Hotaru fires this concentrated arrow at an enemy, it will burst on contact to create more arrows which are shot to the surrounding area in order to hit more opponents. This will continue with the arrows getting smaller as it goes on until they have wasted away. Bakuchiku requires her to concentrate before hand in order to determine the areas in which the arrows will scatter.
Downside: A messy sort of technique, it's one that has the potential for coming back at Hotaru if she's not careful. Also the arrows get easier to avoid the more they split before ‘fizzling out’.

Soren Kiyomeru
Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 am

Sora looked at the enemies before him and sighed steadying himself their eyes looking straight into his trying to strike fear into Sora and he spoke saying something that his master had said to him. The depths of a mans soul cannot be measured in a manner of meters or fathoms; but rather, it is in my opinion, only quantified by his proximity to Heaven and Hell... Judging from you've already past this point... There no reason to let you live not after what you've done.

Sora launched for the enemies ahead jumping up and getting ready to use one of skills. His fullbring began glowing white then eventually began to shimmer he release a pure white crescent blast from his blade and shouted it's name. Horisutoraiku! Killing some of the weaker enemies while the other were launched in the air with him and he white release a circular white wave cutting the rest of them in half. Landing on the ground he looked up fighting these enemies were useless to him and was just wasting their time.
Sawnji
Human
Human

Post by Sawnji on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 am

Noctis ran through the horde of the dead, slicing each in half with his blade. This couldn't be it. There had to be more than these simpletons. It seemed too easy but it seemed to last forever. He created a dome of metal, enclosing some of the zombies and trapping them. He couldn't help but think that something bigger was about to happen. But what was it? Claire couldn't possibly be worried of only this. There must be some sort of master of sorts. A person playing the cards....
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9229

Post by Kyouga on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 am

Kyouga decided to aid the Quincy girl in her efforts, and instantly wiped out a large amount of the enemies that were plaguing her by simply using his "Caos Cero" which shot out a very destructive beam of dark energy. "Are you alright, young miss? If it is not too much trouble, may I lend some of my strength to your bow?" Kyouga asked her politely, hoping that he wasn't intruding too much.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Remi-chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Her arrows had split on command, allowing Hotaru to take out a number of those beings that surrounded her. In truth the magnitude of the situation reminded the girl of training and could feel it start to become more of an effort as she fired arrows. Still though, Hotaru's adrenaline would keep her going until she could physically push herself no more. Her small barrage ended though as a Cero took out a large number of the enemy. Hearing a voice addressing her, she spun around and prepared another arrow as she came to face the one who had aided her, asking if she would like his aid.

"Do you truly mean to help, Arrancar, or are you only intending to wait until my back is turned to do away with me?"

Though she didn't really have the time for casting such doubts, the female quincy wanted to be certain that she would be safe in placing even a little trust in an arrancar.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"I truly mean to help, and I understand your doubts. I was planning on infusing your arrows with some of my Cero, allowing your technique to be more effective and making your arrows more durable." Kyouga said honestly to Hotaru, hoping to gain just a little of her trust. If she permitted him to help, she wouldn't tire out at easily as she would on her own.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Something was off, and Claire knew it, it was too peaceful as morbid as it all was, this was not how the zombies normally moved. After dispoasing of hordes after hordes, they were only growing, and as they grew there reactions had changed, they were retreating, but not to where they came from, they were running from where they came from, but still fighting as if there existence depended on it.

Claire made a wall of cards to protect her self from the flow of undead souls. Something was headed there way, another wave, larger than the one earlier, but it was not Sanba's doing this time, who was it. Claire shot Kyouga a look, "Kyouga, warn everyone." Claire ordered, using full authority for the first time.

She reinforced the wall of cards making it thicker and more durable, but she's afraid that she wont make it in time to make the wall long enough to protect all of them, someone was gonna get hit by the wave, and it maybe the humans they swore to protect for the time being. "STAY CLOSE!" She ordered them, but she was afraid it's already to late, the wave was coming fast and merciless, they were gonna get hit.

Sawnji
Human
Human

Post by Sawnji on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:41 am

Noctis teleported closely to Claire before reinforcing the cracks in her wall-of-cards with metal, attempting to help speed up the creation-process of her shield.

Whatever was coming, it wasn't going to be easy to deal with. He'd never seen Claire this worried about something before. If something is worrying her then they were truly in a lot of trouble. There was nothing more to do than to wait. ''Claire, what do we do? Are we just going to wait this out?"
Remi-chan
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Remi-chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 am

Hearing his response, Hotaru adjusted her aim with the bow to shoot another of the 'zombies' that seemed to swarm the area without end. After that she took a chance in lowering her bow to respond.

"Very well, I suppose in this situation I can let my pride go this once. This is too much for me alone."

Accepting his offer Hotaru raised her bow again to make use of it, only to stop before she produced another arrow. Her gaze froze as she could see the wave, much like the one prior that had taken out the area they now fought in. Letting go of the bow, she allowed it to disappear as she took a couple steps back. Up until her constant fight was interrupted she hadn't the chance to take full notice of the others or anything other than the souls and thus didn't pay heed to Claire's words as she tried to create a makeshift wall. Instead the girl seemed almost frozen in place with fear taking over as the dominant emotion in her.

Soren Kiyomeru
Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 am

Sora noticed the wave and saw Kyouga and that Quincy a little ways from his position and if the wave hits that area would be most likely be destroyed and there won't be much of a chance for her to escape. Sora sighed and separating himself from the 'zombies'. Sora sighed as he began to take off in a sprint to the area where kyouga and the quincy was. Coming to the area he sighed and looked at Kyouga noticing the quincy holding her bow absolutely frozen.

Sora sighed and looked back at Kyouga. Kyouga... We need to get by that wall this isn't a safe area anymore whether you come back with me or not I'm taking this girl... Sora looked at the Quincy girl picking her up like a husband would his wife. Anyways Sora looked at the girl holding on tight. Ahh my name is Sora Kiyomeru a fullbringer and please don't try to fuss... you can slap me later after we get to the wall haha! Sora began using his bringer step again heading back to the wall being careful not to trip.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 am

Claire had a distressed look all of the sudden, it was as if there was something she had realized after almost finishing the wall, there was indeed a gap which she filled a bit late, water broke through violently as it made impact, the gap allowed water to penetrate the wall of defense, how could she not see her own wall having a gap? Lucky, the remaining survivors had gathered around close to her, close enough not to be reached by the monstrous wave, she threw cards high up this time, they dropped in as large blocks of stone like playing cards. It's aim was to slow down the current that came from the gap, it did help and they were safe from the wave, but what happened next was something she didn't see.

The wall of cards creaked even as it was made stronger by Noctis's iron, the waves came restlessly, but thanks to the gigantic stone blocks the current didnt hit them with the same intensity, the remaining souls had all swam restlessly seeking for dry land, then another shake had arrived, cracks appeared on the higher ground this time, another horde seemingly summoned from hell.

Or maybe it wasnt, what was it?

A violent roar escaped from the cracks, a terrifying roar that knows of true torture.

Sawnji
Human
Human

Post by Sawnji on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 am

Another horde? This was getting beyond ridiculous. They never ceased their approach. When would the onslaught end? Would it ever end? Noctis created a dome of steel to cover the human-survivors. They should be safe for the time being. He still had the same eerie presence he had when he sensed a bigger enemy. What was coming?
Shark Tail
五行
五行

BD-cash : 2680

Post by Shark Tail on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 am

If he didn't appear the roaring wouldn't have stopped, he was afraid Agos would decide to meddle even without the seals unlocked, so he swam as fast as he could 3000 feet below. He slammed his head against the massive walls like they were foam, they easily broke with a mere bump from his head, he followed the scent of those who failed him, and his goal was to punish them. Tokyo was already gone, and only a few remained, he had wondered why his superior wanted him here. Hearing the roar, he immediately knew why. He was here. The 5th of them.

He bumped all the walls in a single motion, he was still under water in form of a shark, a giant shark who was in no way normal, upon penetrating the wall of cards, he ate the souls which ran away from him, searching for the 5th who had abandoned them.

回回 Ichijou Maki 回回
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Kyouga Sonidoed ontop of the dome that was protecting the Humans, and he tried to catch a glimpse of the individual that had arrived and he was a bit on edge from the wall being broken so easily. He was even more surprised to discover that the the undead souls were being devoured by an underwater monster, likely a shark. Hopefully it was just searching for something other than them, but what was really going on?

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 am

Claire was surprised to see her wall easily broken down, it was not an easy deed, one must be very strong to damage it, but to break it, was another issue. She immediately realized that the shark was not normal, aside from the fact that it ate the souls who ran away from it, it seem to have reacted from the roar that came out earlier. Claire shook her head still trying to piece everything out. If they asked her a question, she wouldn't know the answer to this one. But as for what this creature was, she was uncertain. The creature had a mix of both hollow and shinigami reiatsu, but it was not like an arrancar or a vizard, no, they were more complete... a new species that binds 2 things as one.

Grixis
Demon

BD-cash : 2804

Post by Grixis on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 am

Izaya after a long period of absense appeared above the field watching. He opened his eyes to the site and gasped in a sarcastic way. "What has my beautiful human world become? Now it's just a mess. Maybe I should help them out before it's gona once and for all." He said out loud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:15 am