Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Day of Betrayel

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126391

Day of Betrayel

Post by Muerte on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am

Daemon sat on the edge of the porch of the squad 2 barracks. He no longer wore the Squad 2 Haori or the Uniform of the Shinigami. He now wore a red kimono with black chains around his body, almost as if he was a being from hell. His zanpakto was attached to a small spot onto his back for easy access.

"Yo, Raiden, let's go" He said quietly. "I have a child to get out of the nest"
Daemons hair was somehow shorter than it once was. It was now colored pure white and he had a black bandana around his chin that covered his lower face.
He stood up and looked behind him.
"I went through the trouble of killing only 3 shinigami so not to draw to much attention I guess" He said to him.
Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 2785

Re: Day of Betrayel

Post by Raiden on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am

At that point Raiden shunpoed behind his father and stood at attention.

"So finally some action is happening... who we breaking out of the nest?"

Raiden looked towards his father waiting the reply. No matter what he would say Raiden would help he's father out as much as possible.
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 am

Daemon let out a low laugh as he faced Raiden.

"We are breaking out Ex-Squad 6 Captain Michael" He said to him. "My adoptive son"
He crossed his arms as he now stood up next to Raiden.
"We should get going now, we should also, find a way to cause some sort of commotion" He said. "To spread the shinigami out thin while we get Mike"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

"Your adoptive son?!? ... so wait... that means he's like... my step brother?... hmm..."

Raiden thought about this lightly, it was strange to find this out but at the same time pleasing, least he knew he wasent alone in the family. He begins to walk behind he's father and then says to him.

"A comocion? would you like me to fire a random Kido shot somewhere? make an explosion? a loud noise to catch there attention?"

He says this as he follows quickly behind hes father. He already begins to think up how the whole plot is going to go out. It's interesting but still he shows no emotion to any of this.
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 am

"Well, first off, we need to know who's on our side and who's not" He said. He rubbed his chin.
"From Second Company we have you and myself, but who else is willing to leave the soul society?" He said. "Maybe we should do this ourselves and when everyones gathered offer them to come to the rogue side where we will be at"

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

"Well It's too risky to offer people now, it's best just to do what we need to now and leave, once we left and everything is getting in order than we can begin recruiting our own team. Train them like we did with our own squad."

Raiden said as he followed behind his captain's footsteps adding to the ideas that were being mentioned in the moment. Raiden was already thinking of ways to cause chaos and destraction at the same time.

"Back to the distraction, what if I set alight to a few abandond buildings, the smoke will rise up and cause a distraction as people would be more focused on whats happening that is causing the smoke then anything we're doing."
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 am

"I think I have a good idea for a distraction Raiden" He said quietly. He held out his zanpakto as it changed form into a scepter. He then hit the ground with it as purple smoke began to suround squad 2.
"Everyone will see Squad 2 destroyed, and two of the bodies in the division will have our appearance" He said. "That way we can get around and not be caught for awhile"

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 am

"And thus the illusion master finally shows his talent, good choice master... now then what do we do about Michael?"

He said as he began to look at the purple smoke rising rapidly... he had never seen a destroyed building with purple smoke before, but he was sure it would still do the job.
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 am

"Well, first off, when we get to the maggots nest, we must act normal, and if we are found out we'll have to kill the guards" He said. "Once we get in, we will probably have to kill the prisoners that get in our way, when we find Mike, I'll break him out, since i'm the one who put him in there, once he is out, you will have to carry him due to being in that prison for so long he'll have no strength left, and the seal for sealing his spiritual pressure has been placed on him so he'll have to recover in the human world"

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 am

"Understandable, so lets hurry and get there quickly before anyone finds out what were doing!"

Raiden begins to walk abit faster preparing to run along side he's captain
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 am

Daemon chuckled. He then put the hood on over his head as he squated forward and vanished from the barracks. Now things would begin to be serious. No more games.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 am

"Took his bloody time." Raiden muttered under he's breath, as then he began to ran and then jumped of the edge of the barrack balocony were he then shunpoed and dissapered following his captain's everymove. Finally some action was going on. Who knows what to expect in this breakout mission
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 am

"Raiden, don't make me do something i'll regret later" He said in a serious tone. He began to chuckle loudly, not loud enough for others to hear them.
"Things in the soul society are about to get shaken up" He said. "Raiden, I want you to cause a commotion, I will give you some illusion type powers to create clones of yourself and attack other divisions, if that's what you'll want" He said. "Knowing you you'd rather just attack each one one at a time or something, taking up time"
He was starting to get sarcastic.

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

"I'll go attack seperate squads... but first off I need to get rid of this shinigami outfit"

And with that he grabbed hold of his shinigami robes and tore them off and threw them behind into the wind. In it's place his robes were replaced with white robes that were designed especially for him.

(Spoiler contains a photo of the robes that he is wearing.)
Spoiler:

With that he continued following his captain.

"If you would lend me some of your power I would be greatfull. I will then begin attacking squads immedietly."

(should I really post in each squad attacking them?)
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 am

"I haven't been in my garbs for a while now, you could have at least changed before we left" He said to Raiden. He then held out his hand as purple mist began to form into a scepter.
"This is all that i'm able to give you, use it wisely, and make sure to have at least a clone or two of you so we can get more than one division at a time, that way the others can't alert each other and stop our plans"

Raiden
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 am

Once the illusion was sprayed over Raiden, Raiden simply nodded and dissapered from the area, due to Raidens honour to the SS he would never attack the captains however these illusions that were created by the captain had a mind of there own but the same personality and appearance of the Vice Captain. Raiden dissapereed from the area without stating were he specifically went.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am