Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

OOC

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
BD-cash : 6675

OOC

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Wed May 18, 2011 10:53 am

Okay, I have decided that there is A LOT of need for this. It seems that there are some times when people are not in the chatbox and then complain about not being there and bring up reasons of this or that and some people don't even USE the chatbox and this is a place for said people.

This is where people will come for their Out Of Character things. Either it be a quick thing telling of what is wrong in a post or what someone might want to leave for someone that was said in the chatbox or anything along those lines.

Now also, no Spamming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Re: OOC

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Okay, I have been watching the fight that has been going on between Mike and Squad 11 and I just....its god awful.
Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi
I mean, if squad 11 doesn't stop and actually READ what Mike is posting, then it is just going to have to end soon because at the rate its going, it is not only doomed to fail but it is just horrible to watch/read.
And no one in the entire squad can say that they have read anything other than Funnyguy339. And NO, skimming over a post does not count and no one has a legit reason as to why it has been stated that he was leaning against a tree and still trying to hit him from behind.
IF ANYONE had any thoughts, BREAK THROUGH THE TREE! BASH IT OVER HIS HEAD! SOMETHING!
And I think what the problem is from the start is that squad 11 hasn't RPed with anyone else BUT each other, which is three people.
Get more diverse people.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED, IT IS A RULE FOR A REASON AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING IT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ARE JUST NOT TRYING. I DO NOT NEED TO SEE ONE OR TWO LINES, MIND YOU THESE ARE NOT EVEN FULL OR CORRECT SENTENCES. I WILL START CRACKING DOWN IF IT KEEPS UP.

Secondly, people NEED to keep up with there posts. I've already started my own little 'reminding of people' and I'm tired of the same excuses. 'I didn't forget' or 'I don't know what to put'. And soon, I'm going to be putting a limit on HOW MANY RP's a single person can be in at one time. That is the main problem, people get focused on one or two and forget about the other three.

Also, at some point in time, I am going to get with the other GM's and Admin's and a small group is going to go over the Accepted Profiles and there are going to be some changes in some places. Before I started cracking down on the Character Sheets, they were blatantly accepted without looking over them so there are some auto-OP characters out there. Now, I say auto-OP because every character has the power to OP BUT when you quite literally have a skill or attack that just nulls everything and throws you into god mode with limits that are next to impossible, no, that doesn't fly with me. xKira learned that the hard way when no one seemed to look over his stuff until I did.

And yes, this does include me. This doesn't mean that your profile would be deleted, just asked to add downside, delete skills or states or possibly nothing at all.

And to add even further. People, start bringing things up in the open instead of fighting in the chatbox about someone not doing this or this isn't fair. If you tell just the people in the chatbox, that is where it is going to be forgotten.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 am

[17:14:16 22/05/11] Lee_Takamoto : Kyouga, Lee did the running of his own accord and is moving the same himself. I don't see how it is you got....however it is that you got

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126509

Post by Muerte on Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 am

Lee_Takamoto wrote:

Also, at some point in time, I am going to get with the other GM's and Admin's and a small group is going to go over the Accepted Profiles and there are going to be some changes in some places. Before I started cracking down on the Character Sheets, they were blatantly accepted without looking over them so there are some auto-OP characters out there. Now, I say auto-OP because every character has the power to OP BUT when you quite literally have a skill or attack that just nulls everything and throws you into god mode with limits that are next to impossible, no, that doesn't fly with me. xKira learned that the hard way when no one seemed to look over his stuff until I did.

And to add even further. People, start bringing things up in the open instead of fighting in the chatbox about someone not doing this or this isn't fair. If you tell just the people in the chatbox, that is where it is going to be forgotten.

Remember, i'm Daemon now so the Mukuro account can be moved to the app graveyard and what not. I'm willing to meet up with the other Gms and Admins but I don't know what good it would do to be honest. I quit going over the character sheets ever since the incident with Jeffs character sheet. I gave up on it, I just wait till an account is approved then I move it to the approved section.

Also the 2nd part. I don't get on the chatbox much anymore because of all the pointless arguing that happens in the chat over a fight in the RP. If you're going to fight over what happens, why even start the RP to begin with...-___-

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 am

Lavi wrote:

Remember, i'm Daemon now so the Mukuro account can be moved to the app graveyard and what not. I'm willing to meet up with the other Gms and Admins but I don't know what good it would do to be honest. I quit going over the character sheets ever since the incident with Jeffs character sheet. I gave up on it, I just wait till an account is approved then I move it to the approved section.

Also the 2nd part. I don't get on the chatbox much anymore because of all the pointless arguing that happens in the chat over a fight in the RP. If you're going to fight over what happens, why even start the RP to begin with...-___-

Actually, from looking things over, Mukuro was never accepted or was never re-made anyway so there actually never was a problem there. And every person counts, even if you yourself don't approve the characters. Your not the only one, me and funny are the only one's that do.

Secondly, for that reason specifically is why I made this topic. For the people that don't want to go to the chatbox or can't but need to say something without being hounded or otherwise. It is a neat way of doing it without spam and useless banter.

LuluTheGuy
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2540

Post by LuluTheGuy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:43 pm

From my POV sounds like a lot of personal moot bullcrap to me.

@Taka~ I understand why you made this but we need to talk things out on the C-box sometimes posting back & forth with bad stuff to say about someone makes the site look bad. Truely & Straight up FG ._. You do GM you dont realize it but it's fine. you not one of those complainers who is like "How did you dodge my EPIC KICK OF PWN!!!" You just counter it. But really all you have to actually do is say attempt to or tries to or something of that nature. You RolePlay very good, just a few words missing that's all.

@Lavi~ Shame on thee, you don't give up on all Profile's because of one person!!! -slaps Lavi's hand- If that person is being difficult & it TRUELY is a problem just hold your ground & don't approve thier app. No-one has a right to have an all powerful Zanny or Ressurection & It's your job to read & find out those things. Also PEOPLE ARE GONNA ARGUE!!! It's life you ignore them & move on. Heck I do it all the time. It's a C-box we get rough sometimes yes but we are like family & you can't be a loner <.< (not with me around at least).

Now <.< I dare someone to complain, cause your excuses are pointless.

Cool these engines
Calm these jets
I ask you how hot can it get
And as you wipe off beads of sweat
Slowly you say....
"I'm not there yet!"
Selfi
5th Division VC
5th Division VC

BD-cash : 2937

Post by Selfi on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes LuLu, but you seem to fail to understand that there are still active members who don't EVER use the c-box, so they can't express their opinions about things or hitch like the rest of us c-box brutes do. OOC threads are great additions to any RP forum.

Ashe Ventus
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2898

Post by Ashe Ventus on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:25 pm

*cough* i agree, as i only ever can get on this site through my phone, and it wont let me use the chat box, i'm used to OOC threads myself and i'm glad to see one on here now. ^^;

Baka Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 39905

Post by Baka Yukimura on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 am

I never use the chat box and I've been here since the site started. I think it's a great idea! All hail king Lee!

Spoiler:

LuluTheGuy
Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

I wasn't trashing his Idea, I was just stating some things should be sorted out on the C-box & not here. This Thread is a Wonderful Idea for those who can't use the C-box. Also Ashe I can use the C-box on my phone ._. maybe you need an upgrade.

Cool these engines
Calm these jets
Slowly you say....
"I'm not there yet!"
Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 am

But, Like i've put. Too many people aren't on when they should be/can't be. This is the obvious perfect solution

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 am

Now that things are beginning to clear up here at home I hope to be returning into the normal RPing that i used to do. This year and last year was just crap for me with family dieing. Hopefully it'll stop.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Ashe Ventus
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2898

Post by Ashe Ventus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 am

Heeeeey~~~
would use the chatbox or something, but it hates me. Was jus wondering if anyone would like to spar with my character Ashe in Squad 6's thread Life of Blades.

Selfi
5th Division VC
5th Division VC

BD-cash : 2937

Post by Selfi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 am

Jade, you athfathe *says assface with a fabulous lisp* GIT ON MSN!

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 am

I might not be online but I would still like to have something to reply too when I am. And for a week or more, I have a computer!

So, is there anything I need to know about what has happened and anyone that would like to RP with any of my characters?

Anyone of them would be nice....I mean....REALLY nice

Baka Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 39905

Post by Baka Yukimura on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 am

I wouldn't mind RPing with you Taka BearXD

Spoiler:

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

Oh, sweetness. By all means, make a topic and send it to me via PM. Just name whom you want to RP with and it will be done

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44826

Post by Haji Yukimura on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Well after reading each and every post here, I see some very good points.

First off, this OOC thread was a great idea, since many including myself either don't use or like me, HATE the chatbox.

However, lulu made a good point; having an argumentative thread does make the site look bad, so as this is Lee's baby, I won't impose on it too much, but will declare one rule which I think everyone can get behind;

Use this thread to sort out RP problems, but do not argue. If you ae Rping with someone and you disagree on something, take it to PM and keep it out of Public. Otherwise, use this thread to help the flow.

Now anything else is Lee's call. I'm going back in my Vault where I can work in the background more... muwahaha...

Haji ~

Spoiler:
LuluTheGuy
Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:37 am

*Fist Pump* I love being right :) But like I said this is a good Idea

Cool these engines
Calm these jets
Slowly you say....
"I'm not there yet!"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 am

I need to have a small word with Kyouga...

LuluTheGuy
Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Anyone up for roleplaying with Aoi? my Human :D

Cool these engines
Calm these jets
Slowly you say....