Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3rd Division Housing

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126509

Re: 3rd Division Housing

Post by Muerte on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 am

Aioshi sighed softly at his sisters remark to his comments. He then looked at her closely then smiled.
"Let's go back to the division sis" He said softly. "Everyone's probably wondering if you're sick or not"
He turned around and looked up. The sky began to look as if it were clearing. He decided to put his umbrella up due to this. However just as he closed it, the rain started to pour on top of him. He gave a sort of twitch at how he got soaked so quickly.
"Sis, I hate this rain" He said laughing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 7043

Post by Aki_624 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 am

Aki laughed as she was getting more soaked from giving him her cloack. She put her goggles on and ran and spun around the rain. "Get used to it Ai-nii! The third is a place of contant rain, it never stops! And don't worry my divisioners know I freelance around!" She said spinning and laughing. "When life gives you rain, embrace it!" The little sister seemed like more like a child than a captain. "Come on let's discuss more over tea!" She started skipping toward the HQ.
HQ post here!

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126509

Post by Muerte on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 am

Aioshi sighed yet again before he jumped in the air, fading away, going on his way to the HQ.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 pm