Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3rd Division Housing

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 6918

3rd Division Housing

Post by Aki_624 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 am

In the mess of the third and a bit further away from the HQ ia a colorful building. With one part connected to another by bridges and hallways.

Inside are 13 floors, no elevators. Just stairs, hallways, rooms, and windows of course. The hallway is old and broken but don't worry about it. If you see some stray animals... if you leave them alone. They'll leave you alone.

The room is yours to do what you want. Paint it, build it, decorate it. Whatever There's a window and a futon in the closet.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78097

Re: 3rd Division Housing

Post by Loli Gaga on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

Ruru followed the lead of her captain and ended up greeted by a colorful building which looked very homelike, it reminded her of Minamoto Village for some reason, she wanted to see the inside of it as soon as seeing it. "This is the place, right captain?" Ruru asked.

They were stopped standing in front of the building, the rain was still continuously pouring, but this time, she had an umbrella with her, thanks to her captain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 am

"Yup!~ Painted the building myself. It goes far connected by building bridges and hallways!~" Aki entered the building and fell into a hole. She slowely got up, "Careful of that!~" Aki jumped up the stairs to the 7th floor to the building bridge waiting for RURU.

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am

RURU saw her captain fall into a hole, which was a pretty akward moment, until she got out of it again, like nothing happened, she jumped from the ground floor to the 7th floor with ease, something ruru was very envious of.

Ruru had an amazed expression, that if she were anymore shocked, she wouldve dropped her umbrella on the floor, she could only agree to follow her and not to fall on the hole.

She climbed the flight of stairs, and reached the 7th floor, panting. Out of breath, she made it.

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

BD-cash : 23285

Post by blackstrawberry on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 am

As Kaoru exited his squad's barrack, he decided to visit 3rd squad's barrack to spend his time there. As he walked from building to building, he eventually reached 3rd squad's housing place. Its magnificence captured Kaoru's eyes, as it was the first time since he arrived in Soul Society that he saw paintings with such brilliance.

How captivating.....I wonder my captain will scold me, if I tell him about how beautiful the 3rd squad barrack looked..... Kaoru thought, as he put his right hand over his chin, picturing his captain's enraged expression. He then noticed two fellow shinigami discussing about how the pictures looked surreal.

"Hello. I am Kaoru Minasaki from 6th division. Since I only recently became a recruit, I thought it'd be a good idea to take a look around in other squads' divisions." Kaoru said, as he made a smile on his face. As he did, a distinguishing aura was reflected on his face, as his deep blue eyes.

Last edited by blackstrawberry on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Whitehat is my second account and thus every matter that may concern Flair, the character whom I own, will be carried out under the said name and the very account that I also own. -Blackstrawberry-

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4248-flair-del-oscura
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Aki put Ruru's stuff down on the floor and smiled. "here's your room!~" Aki laughed.

Aki smiled at the newbie in the rainy 3rd Division of emptiness. She happily shook he's head and smiled. "Welcome to the 3rd division new person!~ I am Cappy Aki Mifune!~ This is my new recruit Ruru-Chan. It's really nice to meet you!~ What's your name and division!~ it's really nice to meet you."

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Wow....Never knew a captain would welcome me in such a friendly way. Kaoru thought, as he saw captain Mifune was glad to see a recruit like him visiting her division.

"Thank you. My name is Kaoru Minasaki, a recruit from the 6th division. It's a pleasure meeting you. I believe you know my captain?" Kaoru said, as he put on a bright smile on his face, as he took the captain's hands and decided to receive her handshake.

Whitehat is my second account and thus every matter that may concern Flair, the character whom I own, will be carried out under the said name and the very account that I also own. -Blackstrawberry-

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:21 am

Aki giggled, "Yeah of course I know your captain!~ Wow I used to be in your division!~ It's a lot of fun when I was around!~ I sure it'll be for you too! And can't wait to see your stuff on the battlefield." Aki said smiling.

She than took out a lollipop and put it on he's hand. "There you go! NOMNOMNOM"

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 am

"Really?" Kaoru said, as he Kaoru said, as he pulled his hand back.

Hm.....I see why it took forever for me to be accepted into his division...Seeing how he never mentioned any of the old members, he probably doesn't keep bad memories...Poor guy. Kaoru thought, as droplets of tears formed from the ends of his eyes. He was drenched in his own thought of pitying his captain. He soon came to his senses, as he was talking to the captain.

"Oh...Sorry, it's just that I was lost in my own thought. Oh, and a lollipop! I love these!....Wait...It's strawberry flavor, right? Right?" Kaoru said, as he made a really desperate kind of expression on his face as he took the lollipop from the captain. His hands were shaking, as he unfolded the wrapper.

(OCC: Kaoru can get emotional in a funny way, please understand. :D I hope you aren't gonna treat him as one of those weirdos.....Well, I would appreciate it, if you would describe him as the "eccentric" one. lol & Kaoru happens to be crazy about sweets that are strawberry flavor. *Points towards his own username* *cough* Blackstrawberry *cough*)

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:35 am

(Don't worry! I won't him as a werido. As I am one also. :D )

"Tha captains change a lot these days. Your captain isn't my captain so you might have more fun than me! he's a high strong guy. I can tell." Aki smiled as he unwrapped the lollipop. "Don't worry, it'll taste like whatever you want it to. As long you believe and have great imagination!~"

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 am

"Hm....I see. Oh, it just tastes like strawberry!" Kaoru said, as he stuck his lollipop in his mouth.

"Anyways, I have filed an application to become a captain myself, but because of that I think my captain hates me.....Since he probably would think of me as I was using him as a run off train in becoming a captain. Perhaps that was the reason why it was so hard for me to join his division. Well, that's the reason why I wanted to take my time off from staying inside my division barrack." Kaoru said, as he got a little depressed. That's because he was not used to being in a spot, where he would be hated.

"By the way, this lollipop tastes awesome." Kaoru said, as he held out his lollipop over captain's face. Though Kaoru's mood changed, it seemed that he was still happy about getting a strawberry flavored candy.

"Oh and, I was wondering, if you would introduce me to your subordinates. Since I only recently joined my squad, it'd be better for me to get to know them." Kaoru said with a smile, with his lollipop in his mouth.

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 am

"See~ As long as you want it to taste like a strawberry it will! I'm glad a tall older guy like you can enjoy sweets like I do!" Aki said smilingt though when he mentioned something about he's captain hating him she put on a light smile.

"I'm sure your captain doesn't hate you. I mean a captain does have the thing about disliking someone but hate is a very strong word you know. You may always dislike something but to hate something is a very strong feeling. I'm sure he'll lighten up to you. In the mean time please free feel to visit the 3rd and hang around as much as you wish."

Aki than smiled brightly again and took Ruru's hand and raised it to the highest point she can with her short height. "This is my new recruit Minamoto Chiruka~ She's pretty I know but don't try anything funny! Or at least under my radar! I hope you guys get along!"

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am

"Oh, you do? Well, eating sweets have been always a corner of my life. I am glad that I have same tastes as you, cap'n." Kaoru said, as he crunched his candy with his teeth, savoring the flavor as he swallowed the pieces.

"Maybe I should reduce it to a strong "dislike," Haha? I wonder if he would open up to me a little more....." Kaoru said, as he made a sad smile over his face. It implied that he was not really rid of his worries concerning his captain's attitude towards him.

Kaoru then turned his face towards the new recruit. What he noticed from her was sense of friendship, someone whom he could depend upon. It gave him a sense of security like no other.

"It's a pleasure meeting you. The name's Kaoru, Kaoru Minasaki, a recruit from 6th division. How do you do?" Kaoru said, as he reached his hands towards Minamoto-san's, as he tried to have a handshake with her.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

After having have fainted from climbing a flight of stairs, she was surprised to see her self at the top floor, lying there, I fainted she thought, shaking her head still a bit dizzy, she heard voices coming from somewhere, and as she turned to where it was coming from, it was her captain and a shinigami she's never met before.

Standing up, ruru fixed her self and introduced her self. "Minamoto Chiruka, 3rd Division Recruit, Fresh Graduate from Shino Academy." she offered her hand, and crack opened a smile. "Nice to meet you."

blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Kaoru saw his fellow recruit reaching a hand, so he took it in a "proper manner." He then He noticed she was somewhat tired, so he decided to not to bother her as much.

"Oh, hey. Glad to meet ya. I think you are feeling kinda dizzy......Is something wrong?" Kaoru asked his new friend, as he looked concerned.

He then turned his face around to see the captain's face again and decided to leave the division.

"Alright, captain. Thanks for taking care of me. I'd think that it's about time I left your division. Can't keep too many busybodies in your barracks, as they say. Haha. Well, it's been good. Goodbye, both of you." Kaoru said, as he waved his hand and began to walk himself out of the 3rd division.

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 am

Akki waved bye a thim and smiled, "What a friendly guy. I hope he visits more." She turned to Ruru and smiled and patted her back, "Well I'm just oging to let you get settled now. So you need anything just come and get me! Bye bye~" Aki starts walking straight down the hallways and than opens the large window. She waves goodbye before jumping out and hopping from building to buildning deep into the dark, rainy mist of the 3rd.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 am

Just as Ruru was seated on her bed, inside her small four walled room, 3 knocks came from the door. "Excuse me, is Minamoto Chiruka here?" A voice said from the outside.

Ruru didnt know anyone yet, but she replied. "Yes? I'm her."

The voice sounded in panic. "Captain, were sorry, there's been a mix up!"

The word captain shook her, what did this person mean? "Excuse me?" Ruru asked.

"You were given the wrong division, your not a 3rd Division Recruit, your the 8th Division Captain."

Ruru's jaw dropped so far that she couldn't believe it her self. "There are two Minnamoto's you and Jubi-Sama's wife, Envi, there's been a mix up, forgive me."

Ruru opened the door shaking her head in denial. "I just graduated, how can i be a captain?"

"Minamoto Taichou asked for it him self, its the only way he'd give his position up."

Her forster father did it again, there was more trouble headed her way, it seemed. "Please Taichou, let me take care of you moving out of this place."

She only just arrived, yet, she's on a move again.

"No worry." Ruru smiled.

A captain, she was, this should be interesting.

She walked out the room, carrying her stuff. "We already told the 3rd division captain, there's no need to worry."

The 3rd division, she almost fell for the place. "Dont worry, i'll be back, and tell her my self."

Ruru walked down the stairs, out into the streets, looking back at the dormitory.

She would miss the place, even so just being there for a few hours.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126384

Post by Muerte on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:53 am

{New Day}

Aioshi stepped into the area of the 3rd division. He had been in search for his sister for some time now, but couldn't find her.
"Aki-san!" He called out. His blonde hair fluttered in the wind as he walked around, looking for her. He was shaking slightly due to his nervousness, he didn't like to be out in the open around others very much.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 am

[Yo finally Ai-san makes an appereance!]

A young girl with goggles and cloacked, drenched in rain stood outside looking up at the sky in the rainy clouds. She looked like a unkwon stranger. And short child lost. She took a piece of chalk out and started drawing on the ground. It seemed like damaging property but the art was big and she kept drawing. The chalk must have been werid because it did not wash away when the rain hit it.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 am

Aioshi poked his head from behind a large building. His blonde hair covered his eyes so he could hardly see.
"Nii-san?" He called out. He looked like a little lost child looking for his puppy standing there the way he was.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:34 am

Aki did not hear from the rain and kept drawing. She drew a large picture that looked werid. She got up and dropped the chalk and smiled. When she felt something she turned to see a person. She smiled and disappeared. Suddenly a Boise was behind the man, " Ne, who are you? You can't just be lurking around here! You'll get lost!"

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 am

Aioshi turned around to see the person was none other than his sister.
"Nii-san" He said to her. His face got flushed as he saw his sister. "I've been searching for you"

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 am

Aki tilted her head and then smiled and put her cloacked over him. "Cut the nii-San. I'm your imouto Baka. Or just Aki is fine really!" she said smiling. Her shinigami uniform and jhaori were getting wet but she was happy. "searching for me? I'm always here! You must be Aioshi!" she bowed, "it's great to meet you finally! Welcome to the third division!"

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 am

Aioshi looked at his captain. "YOu're my sister, be nice" He said jokingly. He raised up from where he was at and looked at her.
"Now, why were you outside?"

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:21 am

Aki smiled, "Cause I'm playing! And drawing!" she said laughing. She ran over to where she was and spun. "see I drew all of this!" there was drawing everywhere and it was vivid with color. The rain was lighter than before but still pouring. "that's what I do in my free time!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:37 am