Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Why do i exist? If Aizen never happened.... {ESPADA QUESTION}

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78216

Why do i exist? If Aizen never happened.... {ESPADA QUESTION}

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

Should there be an espada, where in our BD world, Aizen never happened. No betreyal ever happened, hence, no army of arrancars, no Espada.

So should we keep the epsada, or just have some sort of leader ship, a king of all hollows like Baraggan's kingdom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 5253

Re: Why do i exist? If Aizen never happened.... {ESPADA QUESTION}

Post by Funnyguy339 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 am

I say that we Keep the espada. However we say that like... Everything that happend in the actual Bleach story line actually did happen, just that all characters are now dead including any known relative to those characters and there Zanpaktou and what ever talent they had is all gone, and in the hueco mundo area we could say that theres a machine that turns vasto lordes into arrancars?

or something like that and due to the added intelegence of the Espada the machine is now fully developed and is being used constantly and works to its fullest. Something like that and if we ever get the nooby kid that like says "I am related to Ichigo Kurosaki" We slap them and then tell them no because this this and this happend meaning its physically and mentaly impossible.

Spoiler:

Metal Gear Solid Tribute

Baka Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 39899

Post by Baka Yukimura on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

If there's no Aizen then have the Espada serve under the king of Hueco Mundo or the Primera. There were always Arrancar, they just weren't 100% until Aizen came with the Hougyouku.

Spoiler:

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 am

I say that we Keep the espada. However we say that like... Everything that happend in the actual Bleach story line actually did happen, just that all characters are now dead including any known relative to those characters and there Zanpaktou and what ever talent they had is all gone, and in the hueco mundo area we could say that theres a machine that turns vasto lordes into arrancars?

or something like that and due to the added intelegence of the Espada the machine is now fully developed and is being used constantly and works to its fullest. Something like that and if we ever get the nooby kid that like says "I am related to Ichigo Kurosaki" We slap them and then tell them no because this this and this happend meaning its physically and mentaly impossible.

The problem with that is that it is too cliche, i've seen one too many bleach sites say there setting is 2000 something years after the actual bleach story line.

Dont you think it would work better for the plot you guys are working on, if the espada didnt exist at all at that point?

@ Nacho - i love you ducky.

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

But we love the espada, I say we do as I said but 2/3 Million years ago and the plot is still in development!

Spoiler:

Metal Gear Solid Tribute

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

But wouldnt you wanna see the creation of the actual espada in motion rather than just having them exist already?

LOL

The Creation Arc.

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 am

Not really no, We already know how they were created and why, It's best just to move on and continue, truthbe the whole descusion is pointless, Just say before the espada there was a machine in the building they live in which turns vasto lordes into more intelectual beings and more powerful. thus the rrancar where made

Spoiler:

Metal Gear Solid Tribute

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 am

But with this machine comes questions, who made it, why build it? The secret to a good story is a good background story, and we could actually re-create everything without having to depend on bleach cannon arcs too much.

Im not saying your idea is bad, in all actuality, it's really good, but this idea is just a suggestion as well as yours.

Were just discussing the possibility of having no Espada's in our plot this early in the game.

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

BD-cash : 2675

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:15 am

Well with the backstory I believe I could come up with something thats ok... I guess...

Spoiler:

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44820

Post by Haji Yukimura on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I have a simple suggestion. Why don't we get rid of the espada title as we know, and simply rid ourselves of espadas. Instead we could have arrancars, which we have anyway, however we could slowly move towards an espada like being. say for example what is in cannon as an espada in our world could be an evolved vasto lord?

I also had an idea for hueco mundo. instead of having them serve under a single king, why not have arrancars broke up into tribe like groups, with no single chief power, thus they could be like several warring tribes, each clan trying to claim lordship over hueco mundo. this way it makes hueco mundo more like a wild west scenario where anything goes.

Spoiler:
Victor
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2719

Post by Victor on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

The Espada (十刃, (エスパーダ), Esupāda; Spanish for "Sword", Japanese for "Ten Blades") are the top-ranked Arrancar in Sōsuke Aizen's army of Hollow-Shinigami hybrids, are the most powerful Hollows under Aizen's command, and are the main rivals of the Gotei 13. *From bleach wiki*

Espada isn't a new type of hollow it just a title to Separate them from normal Arrancar, like calling someone Elite Guards. They not a different being they are just VERY VERY good at what they do, so Espada are just high powered, better trained, and HIGHLY dangerous Arrancar.

Also the creatures that are around before Aizen were more commonly known as Pseudo-Arrancar, so ya a device of some sort would be needed to make full Arrancar.

As for the Azien thing, eh not sure how to go about it. Will need to edit my char if it is changed due to how it in my history 8small part really though*

To explain the machine or the item or what ever just say that the Pseudo-Arrancar made it themselves to be used to help them fight one other and the Shinigami. Humans made nukes to kill one another, makes sense that the Pseudo-Arrancar would make a device that would cause them to be more powerful.

This is if we go with the waring tribes thing Haji suggested.....I kinda like that waring tribe thing, helps mix it up and adds a more complex problem to deal with than a single force.

I hope me saying this was okay and I didn't do something stupid......oh and umm sorry if I misunderstood the topic and you were just debating on keeping the title for some reason.....*hides*
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

HAHA, it's actually fine Victor, we always like ideas.

But im tired of debating, so im just offering a bribe instead.

Were not having espada, if you havent realized it already, Espada is just a fancy way of calling arrancar's in uniform. Aizen came up with the Espada system, so Espada should not exist if Aizen doesnt.

But that doesnt mean something similar could exist.

So i thought of something, similar that is.

10 Hueco Mundo Kingdoms in place of 10 espadas. All have there own land, and number, if they like to keep it, but they dont follow anyone, they're just rulers and could do what they like with there piece of land.

All are equal of course, but if you fill up a CAR, it would make a difference.

Hows that?

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 pm

10 deadly armed Arrancar, I was thinking why not make it like a zanpaktou ability where it speeds up the process of aging and evolution and added with technology we could create a new kind of Arrancar or Vasto Lordes but yeah I agree with what you said Ruru, that seems like a good idea, each one has there own island or w/e and have there own armies and every so often a war will happen to see which one rules the strongest.

Spoiler:

Metal Gear Solid Tribute

Rioshi
Ronin
Ronin

BD-cash : 4067

Post by Rioshi on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am

Pardon, but if this continues I'll simply start forming an espada myself. Makes sense, considering what the Dream Sphyre project is. That, and it'd be fun to start a genocide. Ahhh c'est la vie.

Although I have to say, expanding without forming a member base so that each of the 'kingdoms' per say would only have one person? Bad idea. Only minor conflict at best, with the personages themselves being restricted by their individual desires and goals rather than being a united force that allows for a balance to the overwhelming power of the gotei in whatever shape and form. After all, without the unity of arrancar to face the teamwork shinigami and the Hueco Mundo model that kept them from working together to destroy the Espada, they would be hard pressed to survive.

After all, it is a shinigami's duty to destroy them and send their souls to their rightful place! If you had an entire race of soul empowered beings with weapons specifically designed to kill your entire people, I doubt surviving apart would be a feasible option.

But! That's just me...

| Rioshi | BDCS B.A.S.I.C |
Tonight I die the death of God; the stars shall die with me;
One sound shall sunder all the spears and break the trumpet's breath:
You never laughed in all your life as I shall laugh in death.
Victor
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2719

Post by Victor on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 am

If Orks *Warhammer thing* can go around killing one another and fighting everyone else, I'm sure hollows can too and anyway. I think the top 10 would be willing to work together long enough to force the shinigami back before going at each other again, fighting amongst themselves will be very good training for them and their forces anyway.

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 am

Technically Orcs don't kill each other... they stick together and kill others... I know quiet alot about orcs xD Sorry just wanted to slip that in >.< But I must agree with Rioshi. The dream sphyere is practically a prototype Hogyoku, one in the making.

Spoiler:

Metal Gear Solid Tribute

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 am

Now that's a suggestion, someone taking credit for creation... But while it's still incomplete, i dont see any other suggestion regarding what exists before them.

I'll keep the 10 kingdoms idea on the plate (i doubt it would be filled anyway, only 2-3 could exist to anyone's knowledge.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:54 am