Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Dream Sphyre

Rioshi
Ronin
Ronin

BD-cash : 4014

The Dream Sphyre

Post by Rioshi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 am

The Dream Sphyre

Thy Kingdom is Dust at my wake,
Amnesia a passing Nightmare
I open my Eyes and wake
To thy newest Reality
A Hollow Desire

A keycard protected door, watched constantly by two unmoving, unflinching guardians bars the way to this room, not to keep people out... but to save them should anything go amiss. The wooden doors creak ominously, reinforced by a massive amount of reiatsu to seal the way of dream and nightmares alike...

A soft pounding assaults you as you enter, always alone. The gears start moving, faster and faster in an orchestra of chaos before finally, a picture forms in the room ahead, showing what you desire most, or what you need to desire. A whisper of music floats along the whims of the world; perhaps this is a prototype of a smaller invention?

Life streams in the orb as it spins lightly, new thoughts and perceptions clinging to your mind; fueled by your own determination of the events to come. For this was a dangerous item, something feared by many and awed by all. Would you be the one to unlock it's mysteries?

The only rule? Once per lifetime. Or you might find your dreams become nightmares....
Rioshi
Ronin
Ronin

BD-cash : 4014

Re: The Dream Sphyre

Post by Rioshi on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 am

The eyes of the Captain flickered idly through the dim lighting of the Dream Sphyre, the room softly rocking as the orb shimmered deep under the metallic cliffs that housed the twelfth division. Doors closing behind the tip of his robes as the locks reset, he calmly puts his hands on the side of his zanpaktou as he scans it, his released bankai aotsukihime integrating with the core consciousness of the Dream Sphyre as tea poured idly between the cup he held in his fingers in poor health. For there was always a price for your abilities, and the Sphyre offered him a way for his ambition to live on.

Coughing as the room began to spin, he slowly began to shield the orb with his reiatsu as the mechanical devices observing the ball spiked in the silence of a tea cup crashing to the ground. For hours later, all that could be heard from the 12th division was tortured screams. Day by day, his ambition began to shape him, and the grins of those 'guests' to this facility were all too obvious in nature.

A soul killing itself to become something new. Evolution. The potential of all beings to shape itself into new forms; a Release used by Arrancar, mixed with the inherent soulful powers of the shinigami. Who knows; maybe others who came here could become the same....

[OOC: This is a prototype model, serving to exist prior to the introduction of 'vizard' in this world. Terrifyingly pure; those with will to change themselves for power are welcome to post their own 'Evolution' here. Current shinigami loyal to Rioshi will begin to change here for roleplaying purposes. All it takes? Swear loyalty and you will have the strength to annihilate your opposition... {Arrancar and Espada's chance will come later in Hueco Mundo}]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| Rioshi | BDCS B.A.S.I.C |
Tonight I die the death of God; the stars shall die with me;
One sound shall sunder all the spears and break the trumpet's breath:
You never laughed in all your life as I shall laugh in death.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:10 am