Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Playground

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

BD-cash : 2556

Re: The Playground

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 am

"Its nice to speak to you captain." He told her after he took his keys to his room. He placed them next to his body because his outfit was wet from the water. "Thanks for everything." He told her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 6918

Post by Aki_624 on Thu May 19, 2011 8:32 am

Aki smiled at him with a thumbs up at his face. "hey no problem! I should be the one thanking you! And don't say it like that! Makes you sound like your dying!!! And that'd be terrible" She said frowning. "lost way to many members as it is. I'll train you so hard that you'll surpass me by ten times and keep a million that I couldnt alive and safe!" she said smiling again with a fist at him "got it?!"

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

He smiled when she said that and then he looked at her first. "Yes captain I got it." He told her with a smile. He knew that it did sound like he was dying, but he didn't mean for it to come out like that. He was glad that his captain was going to train him. Sora continued to suck on the lolipop she gave him. Pretty soon he felt himself close to his original power which did leap after gaining Shikai.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 6918

Post by Aki_624 on Sat May 21, 2011 3:29 am

Aki slowly got up and stretched. "I got to go do some work. And take care of somethings but whatever you need just come by the office or look around for me! Oh and try to get along with the other members as well." She said smiling, "See you for now!" She said leaving out the door

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Sat May 21, 2011 6:41 am

"Bye Captain." He said with a smile. He then looked back at the water and then he sat down on the bench after she had left. He began to have flashbacks of the past mostly about being a Konpaku and not about his human life. For some reason he was having trouble remembering stuff like that. After a while of Flash backs he got up. "I guess I had better head to bed." He said as he went out of the Place.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 am