Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Playground

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
BD-cash : 6921

The Playground

Post by Aki_624 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 am

In an dirty old factory of the third is where you may fight. Do as you wish as the this place has a barrier to not to be destroyed.

Though if you are smart and wise you can find a door to a vast space. A ocean. Endless miles of water where you can fight without worries. You may even swim if you like and if you think and believe hard enough you may stand on the water. There is a bus stop with benches though to let you sit down and rest when you are tired.

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

BD-cash : 2559

Re: The Playground

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

Sora walked into the old Factory and he looked around. "Hmmmm." He said as he looked around the factory. There was no water except for what little water was in the air, but because of the dust there wasn't that much. He decided not to Question his captain because he thought he knew what was going on. He then waited for his captain to get in there so they could train.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 am

Aki ran in spun around and smelled the air. "ah!!~~ it's been so long since I've been here! Welcome to the playground!" she said jumping. She ran around that realized, "oh wait... You wanted water right?" she started running towat a door in the middle of the room. She opened it slightly "come on!" she ran in leaving a small crack of the door open and a blue light shined.

{Aki Mifune}{ 三番隊 Area Index} { 三番隊  Enlistment}
Because people don't have wingsWe look for ways to fly
Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:25 am

He walked over to the Door that she had walked through and he opened it. "Hmm I wonder what I'll..." He said as he starred in amazement. "This is Amazing." He said as he walked into the place. "There's enough water for me to practice." He said as he walked over to the waters edge. Then a thought occured to him. "Wait is everything but this platform water?" He asked his captain.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

She ran onto the water without seeming to get her feet wet very much. "Well, seems so. Unless you want to travel far into this world to fins another platform. But here this is it. That bus stop and this water field. You can swim in it too." Suddenly she sank stright into the water and swam. She poked her head up and smiled. "See! Don't drown! Don't worry as long as you take a good looks and concentrte you can walk on water too!" She said rising up and throwing her soaked cloak onto the bus stop. She stood next to Sora. "Give it a shot."

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:46 am

He looked at her and then he smiled. He took off his Cloak and then he stepped out onto the water. "Hmmm." He said as he observed the water. 'This is very interesting. "Alright Captain." He said as he ran out and then he turned around to look back at her. "Lets start training." He said as he put his hand on the hilt of his Zanpaku-tô.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 am

She took a deep breath and smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Alright! That's the spirit!" She jumped into the air and landed a couple feet away from him. She turned around and saluted to him. "Ready when you are!" She had her zanpaktou on her back. She didn't reach for it at all. "Whatever you want to train on hit me with all you got!"

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:03 am

"Ok lets Work on my Alchemy then..." He said as he unsheathed his Zanpaku-tô. "Freeze!" He shouted as he snapped his fingers. He then summoned up ice that could incase the captain in a thick sheet of Ice. "Now because she didn't reach for her Zanpaku-tô she can't shake the ability." He said as he began to run at her. Of course he couldn't slash at her because he had just activated the ability.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:21 am

Aki smiled at him as she was inside ice. As he ran for her the ice melted and sunk into the water. When he was at least 3feet away from her a radius of 3 feet froze around her. It took on sora and water froze aroun his legs. Smiling she passing him. "I'm also an ice ability as well. "though please show me more" she said spinning around getting in a stance closing her eyes and grinning like a fox

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:07 am

{The Ice From Freeze lasts for 2 posts if it hits. Or at least its supposed too.}

He saw his feet get in cased in his own Ice. "Agh." He said as he snapped his fingers and the Ice went away and back into the blade. He then charged the blade with Reishi. "Ice Wave!" He shouted as he slashed. A Large wave of Ice shot out at her. Of course she didn't Realize that that was all he could do with a Shikai or a Bankai.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 am

{but than I can't move. Wouldn't that be slight GD? I should be able to defeat attacks and stuff. I am a captain level}

She jumped into the auir doing a backflips as the ice went under her. She landed on top of the bus stop with good balance. "woah nice!" she said. She held her hand up, "shakkaho!" a shakkaho much larger than normal ones went towards sora. In the meantime She disappeared playing hide and seek.

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:27 am

{Yeah that is true but With Freeze Sora can't Combo any other abilities, but it doesn't matter}

He saw a Shakkaho come at him and tried to run. Unfortunately some of it did catch his leg. "Mmmm." He said as the pain rushed to him, but right now he couldn't be bothered by it so he suffered through the pain. His leg didn't bleed though so he was thankful for that.

He then looked around to see if he couldn't find his captain. "Now where did you run off too Captain?" He asked as he looked around. He began to walk around slowly to see if she would show herself.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 am

Suddenly she slightly appeared swimming under him. She smiled under water than froze his legs again. She swam deeper than looked up where he was frozen and smiled. Under the water it was hard to hear, "byrakuari" a kido blasted toward him. what are you doing? Unlease shikai. Learn it's name

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 am

"Hmmm?" He looked down to see a Byaurai Heading towards him, but because his legs were Frozen there wasn't much he could do. "O-Oh no!" He said as he looked down at the Bolt coming closer to him. Then he heard a voice. 'It seems like you're in a Pickle young man.' Said and Elderly voice.

'Hmmm Who are you?' He asked the voice just replied with. 'You already know me.' Then something came to him. "Hyoga Jidai!" He shouted as his Blade Released. His skin Turned light blue and his blade Grew with a chain now coming out of the Hilt. He instantly broke the Ice and he dodged. He then smiled as he extended his hand out towards her. "Ice Burst!" He shouted as Several shards of Ice flew at her.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 am

Aki grinned widely and started shooting up from the air dodging the ice shards. She blasted out of the air and smiled. "Wow your zanpaktou is so simliar to mine. I don't even want to fight you! But this is trainning." She finally drew her blade and shunpod at him with her blade slicing above he's head.

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

He looked at her and then he smiled. He ducked directly below her blade swing and then he smiled. "Frost Lash!" He shouted as he grabbed the chain and then he formed the mace end. He then swung it around in a circle and he threw it at his Captain. "I want to see the power of your Zanpaku-tô too then." He said as he begain to swing it around some more.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:09 am

Aki put her blade in front of her so she blocked the chain. She landed than jumped a few yards back. "oh you do? Mines nothing special. Though if you reAlly want to see it. You'll have to make me!" she said giggling. She enlighten a cold reiatsu and appeared in front of him slicing at his chest.

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 am

He could see what she was going to do and he knew just how to avoid it. He pulled back from her and then he sunk underneath the water. He put his arm out and then he brought enough water and Reitsu into his hand.

'Ice Burst times 2!' He thought as he shot two of the bursts at his captain. Because of the speed they were going at they should have hit, but because of the power he put into them he was sent further downward. He started to feel a little Exhausted as he tried to swim up. 'Wh-Whats wrong?' He thought as he continued to try and swim up.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Wed May 18, 2011 3:46 am

She dodged them barely with her shirt with a very thin rip. "Whoops" She landed on the water and baked away. She looked in and saw, "Is he drowning? I hope he knows how to swim...it could be a trick though... " She stood and watched him than sighed. "It'd be a pain to do all that paperwork if he dies. So here comes rescue captain!" She puts her goggles on and dives in the water swimming toward him. She mouthed to him. 'You okay?'

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:07 am

His Zanpaku-tô went back to normal by the time his captain made it into the water. He was barely awake when she mouthed the words 'You okay?' He shook his head 'No' While he tried to swim upward. He could swim bu his Zanpaku-tô had taken alot outta him. Especially with all the Ice attacks he was doing and at that level of power.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:38 am

Akis face scowled than put his arm around her shoulder. She grabbed his waist than started swimming at full speed toward the bus stop. She put him on the platform and gasped for air. "Hey you okay?!" she said trying to get up. She threw her goggles to side and looked at him. "that was Awesome training! You were great!"

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:53 am

When Sora was brought to the surface he gasped for air too. His breathing was weak, but he was alive for the most part. "J-Just barely." He told her in response to what she had said at first. "I-It was." He said while he was still breathing heavily. He was just glad to be breathing though. His Zanpaku-tô laid beside him while he was on the platform.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 am

Aki laid on the platform glad to see his still breathing. "Man you had me worried. If you died imagine the paperwork I would get! Hahaha here take this." She grabbed smething in her pocket and took out a lollipop. "It's candy but it's also an energy pop. Your shikai took out alot from you. You'll need to train more to get used to it and all." She smiled and started laughing. "That was the most fun in ages!"

Prof. Zaki 95
Hollow
Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 on Thu May 19, 2011 3:03 am

He smiled as he took the Lolipop from her and then he stuck it in his mouth. He felt his energy being restored while he sucked on the lolipop. "Thanks." He told her as he sat up. "It was really fun getting to train with you captain." He told her with a smile.

Spoiler:

Aki_624
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 on Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

She smiled back laughing. "Nope, the pleasure was all mine. Go to your room to rest up if you need." She handed him keys that said 12793. "That's your room number. Just walk up the stairs to the 13th floor and than diagnolly and you'll find it. Just thought I'd tell you before I forget." She said Laying down staring at the sky. "It's nice to finally have a nice conversation with a member."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:28 am