Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Southern Books; Dublin Ireland

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44768

Re: Southern Books; Dublin Ireland

Post by Haji Yukimura on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 am

(OOC: no worries, I have a way to work around it.)

*leaning back in his chair, Haji raised his hand, and snapped his fingers.
As he did the latch on the door released and it slowly opened. *

"I'm disappointed in you my love, giving away such a valuable coin...."

*chuckling a bit a he smiled*

"But it is ok. I know who you are. I thought it was you on the trip to hell; but I couldn't prove it. And how do I know it is you now?
Only my wife would have the guts to call me stubborn to my face and then attempt to tell me what to do in such a calm voice...

My love, i long to ask you a million questions about where you have been, and what you have been doing, but my time is short now as well. I do know your power has been sealed, as the kings Shogun I am privy to such things, however, the aging in reverse I did not.

Now as things are short as well as time, we must leave.

I know of this sato, and I know of a great many more things, but what I know at the moment is that not even I have seen the King in several months now. I feel something is wrong, but I can't get in to the palace to find out what it is. At the moment Hideaki Is on alert in the manor keeping an eye on the palace, and I have come back to the real world to follow events and see what is befalling. We also have the 7th locked behind the defensive wall watching the Gotei.

Now, We must west from here to a small chapel on a Island off the coast from the city of Cork. We will catch the ferry there. The place is the Chapel of St. Thomas. Pilgrims visit there often, the faithful if you will, but only I know what it's purpose is."

*standing up he moved to the door. Grasping the knob he opened it further and motioned outward with his hand*

"ladies first..."

(OOC: I already have a thread made for the chapel visit, and I will move it here shortly. for now, you guys go ahead and make final posts and I will make mine and then move it over. :) Papi...)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spoiler:
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78164

Post by Loli Gaga on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:37 am

Moshiro gasped for air as the door opened it's self, haji was behind, the protective force gone, it seems things have gotten back to normal from the worst, that she was relieved. Bowing her head she stepped aside as Ruru walked out, silent it seemed. She still had not regained her voice, after speaking of very little, there was a distance between them far to wide to catch up to, but in time, it will shorten, there fate joins one more, to a journey, breaking the boundaries of heaven and earth.

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44768

Post by Haji Yukimura on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 am

*Leading the ladies out of his store, Haji closed the door behind him.

As he did he walked several feet away and snapped the fingers of his left hand.

AS he did the walls of the alley began to shake; slowly the book store itself dematerialized into a torrent mass of swirling black.

A deep black, like the darkest of a starless night, but somehow deeper.

warning the ladies, Haji said*

"Don't stare at it for too long, remember, when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you..."

slowly the mass began to shrink, but not really shrink so much as compress itself into a smaller and smaller form.

slowly it moved towards Haji's extended hand forming at last in a smooth, sealed zanpakuto, which slowly wrapped itself with the design of a walking cane.

all that was left behind them was a solid brick wall where the store had stood.

Moving out of the alley into the street, Haji flagged down a cab and opened the back door.

He motioned for the 3 of them to follow him, saying*

"Well my lovelies, shall we be off? It's several miles to Cork, and Heaven can't wait forever..."

(OOC: You may post here one last time if there is something about the trip you would like to say, other than that, we will move to the chapel thread with our arrivals.)

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2870

Post by Mushasune on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 am

Ooc: i dont have the mental capacity to reply to any of this lol, my mind has phizzed out right now. could we move on to the next section?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 am