Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Southern Books; Dublin Ireland

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44701

Southern Books; Dublin Ireland

Post by Haji Yukimura on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 am

Situated in a small ally on the south in of Dublin Ireland lies a small antique and specialty book store.

This store Is owned and operated by a gentleman named Saito Kousei. While no one really knows much about him or his past, those who live and work in the neighborhood have become quite fond of him.

The story goes that the middle aged asian gentleman Kousei came from somewhere far away, though no one is quite sure where his home was, but rumor has it that at one time he went by the name Hajime.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spoiler:
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Re: Southern Books; Dublin Ireland

Post by Haji Yukimura on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 pm

"I've been told you have a 12th Century Printing of the Book of Kells for sale; could this possibly be true?"

*Kousei raised his right hand to his chin and thought quietly for a moment before replying to the young man*

"No... I can't say that I have one on hand; it would be quite foolish to keep such a thing here at the shop, however, I do have the means by which to acquire one; come back Tuesday and I'll see what I can do"

*The young man's eyes suddenly lit up*

"Tuesday then sir; good day..."

*the young man tipped his hand, and quickly turned to take his leave from the store.

The days had been like this for sometime now, and Kousei had grown to be quite fond of it. His life was different now, and he had become quite content in the change*

Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126384

Post by Muerte on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:36 am

A tall man, with short, wavy black hair that covered the entirety of his forehead. He wore normal fashioned clothes. A white polo t-shirt and black pants. His shirt was tucked in and he had a silver cross necklace on. His soft, hazel eyes stared deep into the area.

"Anyone here?" He asked. The way he looked, you could tell he was no normal human if you were spiritually aware.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 am

*listening to the door open, Kousei puts on his glasses to get a better view.
Seeing the young man, he speaks*

"Hello there! and welcome to Southern Books. Is there something I can help you find?"

Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:03 am

The man looked at the other man who greeted him.
"Yes" He said. "I would like to ask for...some help"
He rubbed his head a bit as he rose his head up, allowing his face to be in clearer view.
"Would you know of a man, who goes by the name of Haji?" He asked.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 am

*Pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose a bit, Kousei looked deep in thought before speaking*

"Haji?... Hmmm....
Haven't heard that name in quite a while...
What business do you have with him? Are you one of those ghost people?"

Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:09 am

He looked at him.
"So, you do know him" He said.
"Haji Yukimura, would be my father, I am known as Suzaku Minamoto"
He rubbed his head. "I've been searching for him for a long time"

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 am

*scratching his head he spoke*

"so you are one of those Ghost people...
Son you say... Didn't know he had any; You look awful young..
Well anyway, Yes I've heard of him.
But you aren't the only one looking for him...
Funny...not long ago a beautiful young girl claiming to know him came and asked me the same thing...
Can't remember her name..started with a R I think...
Said she was heading to London..."

Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:17 am

"Ruru?" He asked. His face went pale.
"M-mother" He thought. He turned around and faced the door.
"Is there any other information you can give me about her whereabouts?" He asked the man.

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 am

*thinking to himself, he answered*

"Off the top of my head I don't know...
All she said was that she was going to be in London for awhile."

Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:31 am

"Hmmm" he thought.
"Well, thanks for helping me out" He said. "I may come back here if i need more information"
He disappeared instantly and was now heading for london.

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 am

*walking over and locking his door, Kousei pulls his pocket watch from the breast pocket of his vest and checks the time once again.

The weather in Ireland had turned cold with the oncoming of Fall, so to combat it, Kousei lit a fire in his stone hearth.

stoking the fire, he retired to his comfortable easy chair, taking with him a copy if his favorite book, and a snifter of Brandy.

Taking a sip, he turned to the page marking his last spot, and attempted to read.

He was paying half attention to the words, as his mind ran to other things which required his greater attention...*

Spoiler:
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 am

~ Moved from the Search Thread ~

*Arriving back at his shop, Kousei unlocked the door and stepped inside, leaving it slightly open for the others to follow.

He stepped to the fire place and lite the hearth, allowing the heat to build in an attempt to warm the place back up.

Moving over to his seating area, He took a seat in his favorite recliner and waited for the others to arrive*

Spoiler:
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78097

Post by Loli Gaga on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 am

Entering the book store, Ruru immediately memorized the bits of details inside her head, the unwashed mug, the smell of cofee and burning fire woods, the torn posters on the wall, the stack of books from one shelf to the other, it was nostalgic to some sense, she remembered the times when she visited Haji back when he was the 12th Division captain, nostalgic, it was.

She found a comfy spot over the couch next to the fire place, it was warm, even warmer when closer to Haji.

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 am

*looking at the young girl Kousei decided not to wait any further and he removed his glasses, placing them in the case beside him*

"It's obvious your not just another someone here to ask me a Haji question, you certainly are well informed, so lets get to the point; Who are you and what is it you have come here for?"

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2803

Post by Mushasune on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:24 am

mushasune stepped into the shop, she merely leaned against the wall and looked at the man, he mentioned a 'haji question'. so maybe this was the man they were looking for, or maybe it was a man who just knew of him. Mushasune could never be sure anymore about things after the possible conspiracy that Sato had been setting up, one that possible could ahve reached its grasp on heaven itself. she sigehd just thinking about it. she needed to end this tyranny, even if it ment revealing hounetsu. her eyes closed as she though about the past, one that haunted her very being.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 am

[Moshiro]

Moshiro stood alert, waiting outside the book store, seemingly watching for any enemies near by, it wouldnt be the case, but she had to make sure there's nothing out there o harm them.

[Ruru]

Ruru sat silently, acting her age, not her real one but her teen one, she picked seceral ornaments, inspecting them, then returning them the same time, over hearing what Haji had to say, she sat back again, her back resting on the soft surface of the leather couch. "Im your wife.". After a few moment of silence, she spoke but those 3 words.

Turning her eyes from him to somewhere far away she wanted so much to explain how it she came to be, yet only these words were waht she could say. "Will you help us?"

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:48 am

* bringing his hands up to rest in front of his face, he looked through his fingers at her*

"My wife?
My wife is dead; so you will forgive me if I am skeptical of you.
You do favor her though.
Either way i won't kill all of you; you knew where to look and what to ask, so you obviously know special things.

Now for the second question; you are here for my help?
What is it that a humble book dealer may do for you, other than find a rare volume of Don Quixote?"

Spoiler:
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:02 am

She knew it was weird to hear, even she wanted to stab her self just for saying it the way she looked differently now, either-way, she got his attention. "We need directions for the void. The Fallen's Prison, It would be easier to use a ticket, yes, but i no longer have the ability to create one, so we need to enter heaven the old way."

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am

*leaning back in his chair, he lowered his hands, bringing them to rest on the arms of his chair *

"The old way?... "

*seemingly lost in thought for a moment, a strange calm fell across his face before he continued*

"My Patience is growing thin, so I better see some answers as to who or what you are soon, or no one is walking out of here...."

*raising his left hand, he snapped his fingers, and the front door slammed closed, locking on it's own, and forming a seal to the room. The window shutters also slammed closed locking. The room had sealed itself off *

"And as the great author Sartre pointed out, there is no exit..."

*lowering his arm he continued*

"the old way is no longer in use. Many believe it to be heretical to even speak of it, while others believe it a myth.
But it is true; it is quite true... And I do in fact know where it is..."

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 am

"look here Haji Yukimura, I dont see this tactic of constricting and limiting our ability to leave as a intellectual one. And i honestly dont have time for such games." she said as her smile faded, looking at the man whom just locked them in. "this woman tells the truth, she is indeed your wife, but she apparently ages in reverse from my knowledge i have gained from a believable source. so she does not lie when she tells you who she is. And the need for the location of this 'Void' is for good intention i assure you. Soul Society is in Alot of Potential danger, so much that it could be considered a national threat to both SS and the real world. We are not speaking on light matter haji that requires your 'Patience' so to speak. But, we would like your cooperation on this matter. we do not ask too much from you other than that." she said as she hated the fact that this man seemed to call the shoots ever since they entered this book store, which only turned to be a trap.

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 am

*Without taking his eyes off the woman in front of him, he replied*

"Wisdom has nothing to do with it. For someone who knows who I am, what I am and what I can do seem to escape you.
Once you walked through those doors You walked into Makurayami.

I'm surprised it never occurred to you why i would walk about without a cane or something else I could hide a Zanpakuto in, but there is no need to when I LIVE inside it. Everything but your steel is useless in here..."

*directing his voice back to the woman in front of him, he speaks for all to hear*

"Now as I said before, you know a lot, but no so much it couldn't be found in the right places. Then you simply ask me to open up the back door to heaven without question, so as I've said before, this comes down to you; in point of fact I want to believe who you are, but I need something, something that couldn't be found anywhere else to prove who you are.
It may sound odd, but to know my love is still alive means more to me than heaven."

Spoiler:
Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm

"haji, if you are indeed holding us hostage, i will not hold back what i have kept hidden for so long." she said as she drew her zanpakuto slowely out of its sheath. the blade looked rusty and afflicted with age itself. rested its tip on the ground infront of her, looking at haji. "i have told you that the greater good of Soul Society, and that of this world is at stake and you merely stand there and continue to ask questions. It seems that everyone is against the keepsake of Soul Society's balance, and i have had enough of it! It is possible that even the King be at Risk here, and that is a national threat in Soul Society." she than held her blade so that her other hand was holding the dull blade. "Hounetsu will not complain if he were set free.....but i assure you its a mistake for you to tempt him." she said calmly.

[Ooc: didn;t want to go on the offense, but since Ruru is currently MIA, i guess its all i can think of.}

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:13 pm

(ooc: don't worry, it's cool. she will post soon, as she is back)

*staring at the woman in front of him, Haji speaks to the woman standing with her*

"I see you have missed my point; what I meant is that we are in my bankai, why do you think the spirit pressure of me wandering on the streets were so low.

And as such, call your blade, as he will not answer... that is one of my powers; you can't release in here...

But do not trifle with me on this; I wouldn't hold the keys to the kingdom if I were not light years beyond what you can imagine of me....

But none the less I am not against the balance of soul society, in point of fact it is us, the Yukimura, who wish to hold it in check.

This sato or whatever he chooses to call himself is nothing more than a child investing himself in games he knows nothing of; and yet the evidence he laid before the kings court cannot be denied... though I believe faked...

And as such I am charged by the king to hold my position; thus I am here in this world while my army sits at ready in heaven...

But you must also understand my point of view; I have three strangers track me down to this little hole in the corner of the world, and simply ask me to open heaven to you on a whim. How can I be certain you do not simply wish to infiltrate heaven? or perhaps you work for sato, who himself is desperate to enter heaven again, uninvited.

What I need is something small, that only my wife would hold; a coin that once belonged to me..."

(OOC: I just realized you couldn't see my zanpakuto. I'll put it out in the 7th where you can.)

Spoiler:
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm

[Moshiro]

The door went shut, Moshiro who was still out side sensed something different about the book store, when suddenly, they were gone, there spiritual pressure diminished, as if sent on a different dimension, Moshiro could no longer sense the 3 from the streets. "What's going on here?" she thought as she tried to touch the door knob as to twist it, but was shocked by great current. Sent to a kneeling position, she couldn't think of a way to break into the book store, so she waited.

[ruru]

Sighing, Ruru held her hand up towards Mushasune as to stop her from going further. She also had an akward face as if she something greatly sicken her. "Let's stop this... i'll make this short and straight to the point." She always knew he was a stubborn man, she always found her self in weird situation, but this was by far the strangest one, and another was the coin he spoke of, the one she gave away as to track a friend she thought useful in her journey, things were looking bad for her group, and she was not helping at all.

"Please give me time... to explain where i've been for the last decade... Now is not the right time to be stubborn, cause the king may be in danger. I have a feeling that he's being manipulated by the current captain and commander, Komura Sato.

We all know that the king greatly favors the Sato clan and the crimson brigade, but not to the extent of giving him full control over gotei 13 and soul society, so there must be something going on from within heaven that we are all unaware of, something's not right, and I think you know it too."

Turning awkwardly, she scanned the room seemingly looking for something looking all sick. "As for the coin you speak of, dear papi, i think i gave it to someone."

With wide eyes, she ran towards the destination of the comfort room and did her thing. Minutes passed and she went back out side. "Sorry bout that." She was not nauseous anymore. "I lent it to Kuro cause i believe he can be of use to me some day, i gave it to him so i can find him. What's strange is that you couldve done the same, but didnt.

Maybe it's because you didn't think its time to find me yet, or were you thinking the worst, that if you did find me, i wouldnt be the same...

And you were right... I'm not, Im aging in reverse, and my spiritual pressure sealed by the king. I have nothing with me that can prove i am Minamoto Chiruka, cause to be honest im not really sure if it's right that i am here before you right now, but i'd appreciate it if you did me this one last favor."

She smiled towards him.

"Help us find the void... Please?"

((Crap i really gave that coin away >< lemons IT http://www.bleachdynasty.com/london-f69/you-re-late-for-tea-t3817-10.htm#73687

and sorry for goin MIA, next time i'll remember not to get sick XD))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 am