Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Espada Nueve's office

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9109

Espada Nueve's office

Post by Kyouga on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Kyouga's office is much like a small library comprised of texts on every shred of information on Demons, and it also contains files on every Arrancar that works under him. Kyouga's desktop computer keeps track of all of the data he has in his office, and it keeps track of all missions that he has yet to do.

Kyouga sat in his chair reading one of his texts that had detailed information and pictures of a particular demon. Regardless, he had found some interesting information on many powerful demons. Yet, Kyouga wondered if there was a particular demon that he should be aware of.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Yukari Higurashi
Human

BD-cash : 2479

Re: Espada Nueve's office

Post by Yukari Higurashi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 am

Yukari was wandering around aimlessly. She had just been told that she had joined the Fraccion under the control of the Nueve Espada, she didn't really mind, before this she hadn't really any idea of what to do around this place. She whistled quietly to herself, when she came upon a door. A large door. A large door that Yukari wanted to open...So she did.

She heaved open the doors and stepped in. She didn't know where she was, or who owned this place, but she wanted to look around.

"Oooo, books"

She murmured to herself, not noticing the person at the desk. Her eyes scanned thetexts and scrolls, taking in all their glory. She had never told anyone, but one of her seret passions was to read human novels, they had such vivid imaginations.
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:08 am

"Those books are all based on Demon and Fallen Angel mythology. However, they are quite graphic." Kyouga said as he approached the individual that had come into his office. "You must be Yukari then, you appear to be masculine, but I can tell that you are quite feminine." Kyouga said as he got a better look at her with his hands in his pockets. "I am Kyouga Minamoto, Nueve Espada and a Foot-Soldier in Hell's Army." Kyouga said with a grin as he introduced himself to her. "Did something happen?" Kyouga asked as he indicated the bandages across Yukari's chest.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Yukari Higurashi
Human

BD-cash : 2479

Post by Yukari Higurashi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am

Yukari jumped in surprise when sheheard the voice behind her. She twirled around and fell back into the bookcase, smacking the back of her head.

"OHSWEETMARYMOTHEROFJESUS!"

She yelled, staring at the man with wide eyes. She then blinked, her cheeks going slightly red from her outburst. She listened to him speak, her interest peking at the mention of mythology. She half retured his smile, feeling a bit awkward at having invaded his office without his permission.

"I-I'm sorry Minamoto-sama, I didn't realise this was your room, please forgive me"

She said, eyes widening. So this was her commander. She looked him up and down and tilted her head. Well, at least he was good looking.

"Uh...Yeah, beleive it or not, I'm a girl, just not a very...girly one."

She said with a small laugh. As he mentioned her bandages she looked to the side, itchng her cheek in embarrassment.

"Ah, well...There's nothing wrong, so to say, it's just...Erm...The make it easier to fight...If you get what I mean?"

She asked, one hand moving to play with her short ponytail at the back of her neck.

"Sooo, what're you reading Minamoto-sama?"

She asked, trying to change the subject.
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:38 am

"I am reading every bit of information littered in this office. Also, you may come here whenever you want, but be sure to put the books back where you found them." Kyouga said as he answered her question. "You may also want to read this." Kyouga said as he gave her a book that was labelled with his name. Within the book were highlights about Kyouga, and descriptions of Kyouga's abilities and forms. "I recommend looking at my Ressurreccion." he added calmly.

After his Fraccion left, Kyouga went back to his desk and sat in his chair. Right now, he just wanted some excitement, especially since he was all alone at this point.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126386

Post by Muerte on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 am

A soft knock is heard at the door of the office.

"Father, i wish to speak with you" Kageshiro's voice echoed from behind the door.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:31 am

"Come in Kageshiro." Kyouga said calmly as he waited for his son to enter his office.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126386

Post by Muerte on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 am

Kageshiro walked into the room and sat down in the chair in front of his fathers desk.
"I'm bored father" He said.
Kageshiro was in his young childish form.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 am

"Is there a certain game that you would like to play, Kageshiro-kun?" Kyouga asked with a gentle smile on his face as he knelt down to his son's eye-level. Kyouga was in his adult form, which sort of helped him to be the father he always wanted to be. Yet, he only wanted to make his son happy.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 am