Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Espada Ocho's Office

Suzaku Yukimura
Soul

BD-cash : 3996

Re: Espada Ocho's Office

Post by Suzaku Yukimura on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 am

[OOC: Hey, uhm, yea, what about Cross and Mugen? lol, i'm still waiting for the results of it x3]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the name of the Yukimura Clan, I shall carry out all duties as ordered and shall not let my emotions get the best of me while in battle. [Is this good?]

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9110

Post by Kyouga on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:47 am

[lol, I'll integrate it into the rp.]

"Senetue, whatever happened to Cross and Mugen after I left the other day?" Kyouga asked curiously, wondering if Senetue did have anything significant for him to hide. It was also Kyouga's place to be concerned about Cross. Besides, he hasn't heard from Cross for some time recently.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3629

Post by Senetue on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 pm

"Cross..." Senetue said, taking in a deep breath and releasing it before reaching into his coat and pulling out a bottle which was obviously full of pills. "I haven't made any findings on how to forcefully make Cross the main controller of their body but I did make these pills that should be able to suppress Mugen to around eighty percent. Assuming it takes these pills at least once a week he would find himself in complete control of their body with Mugen's powers to spare. Though I need to either find him or have him stop by later on in the day."
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 am

"I see... I wonder if it will be possible to find him. Hopefully, Mugen hasn't fully taken over yet." Kyouga said, slightly concerned about his friend. Kyouga wondered if he could help Senetue with some of his ideas. "Senetue, have you ever searched for the root cause of your evolution? Perhaps I might have the same condition. Unfortunately, I am unsure... I believe blood tests are needed." Kyouga said calmly.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3629

Post by Senetue on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 am

"Mine is natural but yours is far different than the evolutions that I'm going through. I'm not sure why or just what I am but I can think of two people who probably know." He said, closing his eyes as he knew that Lasci or Claire knew just what he was. He knew that he wasn't natural due to the fact that he evolves unlike most hollows. "You can prick yourself as much as you want and give me as much of your blood as you want but I doubt your condition is remotely close to mine."
Suzaku Yukimura
Soul

BD-cash : 3996

Post by Suzaku Yukimura on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 am

A loud cough echoed through the room. Sitting against the wall was Cross.
"That man never gives up" He said as he rubbed his head. His body was covered in wounds given to him by Mugen in there internal battle. Luckily Cross won this match.

In the name of the Yukimura Clan, I shall carry out all duties as ordered and shall not let my emotions get the best of me while in battle. [Is this good?]

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 am

"Cross?!" Kyouga exclaimed as he took the bottle of pills, and hurried to his friend. "Cross, take one of these pills daily. I can also get rid of all of your bruises right now, but you will have to drink my blood. In time, Mugen will be too weak to do anything. At least take one of the pills now." Kyouga said reassuringly to Cross, hoping to end the struggle right here and now.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126387

Post by Muerte on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Cross gave Kyouga a strained glance.
"I don't drink blood" He said. "It's not my thing, and if i were to drink anyones blood, due to Mugen, even if he is inactive at the time, he would gain the powers of the persons blood"
He rubbed his head as he took the pills.
"I'm leaving now" He said in a serious tone. He then vanished, almost as if he was never there.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:29 am