Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Espada Ocho's Office

Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3745

Espada Ocho's Office

Post by Senetue on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 am

A very spacious and pure white room that has one little desk, one computer with a monitor and two chairs for some one who visits and the other being for him while he works. A special feature of the room is that random data can actually be seen floating through the air or along the walls but all the information is in a strange language. It is known that if you ever need help with something, he is the person you should come to.

Last edited by Senetue on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3505

Re: Espada Ocho's Office

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 am

A knock is heard at the door.

"Senetue?" The voice said. It was recognized as Cross Marian.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 am

Senetue was doing what he usually did in his office, entering information into his computer which was connected to a large database of information deep below the complex. The knock came as a surprise and his red eyes looked up to the door before he snapped his fingers and slowly the door opened up for Cross to enter as bits of coded information slowly moved through the air before disappearing. "Ahh... Cross... how have you been lately?" Senetue said, smirking as he motioned to the chair on the other side of his desk for Cross to sit down in.
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

"Good" He said softly. He walked into the room and sat down in the chair.
"How have you been?" He asked him. He saw that he was working on putting information into the computer.

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 am

The door closed behind Cross and Senetue chuckled as he sat back and brought the keyboard with him as he continued to enter information while nodding his head at Cross. "I have been good as well. I'm currently researching and trying to create my own serum that helps numb pain and allows the medical processes to be carried through much easier." Senetue said, smiling as he entered a little bit more of information while a little stream of information passed in front of Cross's face. The room was large, completely white making it hard to tell just how large the room was and the door pretty much blended in with the background which made leaving hard, unless Senetue allowed you to leave.
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 am

Cross looked at him.
"This will be a wonderful find" He said.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:34 am

"True, true." Senetue said, closing his eyes momentarily before he entered even more information into the computer before he clicked a button and sat the keyboard back on the table. "I feel quite happy to actually be an espada, to run this complex and help improve and save the lives of hollows is quite satisfiable. Especially since I can learn so much from just this room."
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

Cross nodded.
"I can't do much" He said. "Ever since forming this new body after the whole Mugen incident, I feel as if i'm losing myself from the espada"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 am

Senetue made little clicking noises as he slowly rapped his fingers against the table in front of him while Cross explained that the Mugen incident had caused him to feel as if he was straying. "Well... I might be able to help you. I might be able to suppress the little voice in your head if you allow me to study you and your little friend. It wont take long since I have developed quite the skill at noticing the small features and I just might make a little device that can help you." He said, chuckling softly once again as he continued to tap his fingers against the desk.
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

Cross rubbed his head.
"It'll be nice to use his powers without the chance of losing my mind to him" He said softly.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 am

"And that is, hopefully, the desired effect if you allow me to study you for a while and figure out just what makes both you and Mugen 'tick'." He said, rubbing his head as he leaned back while the floor opened up and swallowed the desk along with the computer. This essentially left just Senetue and Cross along with their chairs in the large spacious white room which Senetue seemed to smirk. "How does that sound?"
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:15 am

"If it'll help me use Mugen's powers, then so be it" He said.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 am

Senetue rolled side to side before he began to roll backwards, his hands moving up to the back of his head while he nodded it and kicked the ground with the leg he would use to push his chair. "If you would please allow me to speak to Mugen or more precisely allow him control for a bit, I will be able to work my magic." Senetue said, smirking as he rose a leg and placed it on top of his other.
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Cross nodded his head. "I hope you know what you're doing" He said.
His hair turned a dark shade of purple, his eyes turned to a light shade of purple as well.
"What the hell am I doing here?" He asked. "I am finally given control and i'm in the area of a freaken espada!?"
Mugen looked at the esapda angrily. "What has that fool done now?" he asked.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Senetue's hands clasped one another before his fingers began to lightly tap on one another while he witnessed Cross's body change which meant that he was giving Mugen control. "Well, well... hello there Mugen." Senetue said, smiling softly as he leaned back in his chair and looked at him before he looked off to the side. "There is nothing to be angry about... I'm the one who asked Cross to give you control of the body you both share in an attempt to learn a little bit about the both of you." He said, his eyes looking back to the individual as he smirked, he wasn't going to tell Mugen straight forward that he was trying to think of a way to suppress him so Cross could have his powers and the body. "I have to wonder what it must be like trapped in a body that you can't control."
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:50 am

~VOIII!
He shouted. "The sooner he dies the quicker i'll take control" He said. "If I sense a sign of weakness that is when I decide to take control, he's stronger than I am in mentality, but someday, i'll kill him"
He had a devilish smirk on his face.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9226

Post by Kyouga on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 am

"My, my, someone's happy today~" Kyouga's familiar voice rang as he approached Senetue and Mugen. "Happy to see me, Mugen?" Kyouga asked as he grinned toothily with his hands in his pockets, wondering if Mugen would ever recognize him. "If I knew it was this easy, I would have done this ages ago..." Kyouga said quietly to himself briefly.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 pm

"It's not good to get so excited... you never know what might happen since life loves to mess with people who get overly excited about something. Such as Cross living forever and you will both have to live in one body till the end of days." Senetue said, twirling his hand before he frowned greatly towards Kyouga as he was interrupting his process of discovery and recording what he could about Cross and his little problem by the name of Mugen. "I request you to leave Kyouga, you have no place in my office." Senetue said, his red eyes seemed to pierce through Kyouga as there was a sort of dark overhang around Senetue, like a black mist slowly contorting around his body. "You have no authorization in my area so it's more of a command to leave."
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78216

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 am

Landing somewhere in Los Buques, Claire cleaned the sand of her dress and was surprised to see that she was somewhere around Hiro-kuns turf. "OOohhh, I wonder if Hiro kun is in today"

Ever since he was promoted to espada, she's been playing all alone just by her self, she missed how he always followed her like a tale, but now he's moving ahead faster than anyone was.

"meeh."

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am

Kyouga sweated a little behind his neck when he saw Senetue's reaction. Obediently, Kyouga went back to where-ever he had come from. Furthermore, Kyouga felt quite guilty that he had interrupted Senetue. Regardless, Kyouga had only gotten bored from reading his many books all day long. As far as Kyouga saw it, Senetue just seemed too up tight about his work. Am I really a pest? Kyouga asked himself mentally as he headed back to his faccion.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 am

Mugens left eye twitched as Kyouga arrived, and then left.
"Annoying twit" He said under his breath. He completely ignored the comment Seneteu had made about life.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 am

"Is this where you conduct your experiments, Senetue?" Kyouga asked Senetue as he entered the lab-like office. He was also mindful enough to not didsturb anything in the room, and thought that Senetue would know more about these things than he did.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am

"I have my own private lab hidden a little further in." He said, turning to look towards Kyouga as the overpowering color of white seemed to over take the senses. Little bits and streams of data slowly ran by both Senetue and Kyouga s he crossed his leg over the other and began to type something into his computer. "I take pride in making sure that no one but me and people I trust enter my own personal lab. You could say I don't like people snooping around and seeing what I do."
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 am

"That is very understandable, Senetue." Kyouga replied calmly and honestly to Senetue, but got around to thinking about what might trigger Senetue's evolution into his adult form. In addition, compared to Senetue, Kyouga was quite the slacker and needed to rely more on his overall speed than strength and special ablilities. Perhaps, that was why Senetue had the upper hand. Anyway, Senetue actually helped him come to the realization of what he was doing wrong combat-wise. "Thank you for earlier. I should train on my speed to make up for all of the muscle I gain in my latter forms. I also should refrain from relying on them so much..." Kyouga said solemnly as he thanked Senetue for his guidance in combat.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 am

"Defense is possibly the most needed attribute if you wish to fight just about anyone. Even though you have a great offense and might be able to dish out quite an amount of power you will always lose to some one who thinks their attacks through and maintain a good defense." Senetue said, spinning his right hand in the air before he closed his eyes and released a very soft sigh. His eyes turned to look at Kyouga, they were much more softer than how they usually were. "Training can only take you so far... You must gain more experience through battle. I don't condone just running around and fighting anyone you see. Make sure they wish to fight or look for some one or something that you wish to protect that is being attacked." Senetue said, bowing his head as his hands move to the arm rests of his chair as he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:55 am