Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Preparing for Departure

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126474

Preparing for Departure

Post by Muerte on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 am

Mukuro sat down in a large chair in the captains quarters of the 2nd division. He was finishing up his work before he had to prepare for the departure he and the other divisioners of squad 2 were about to do.

"Everyone should show up soon" He said to himself. He released the grip he had on the paint brush and released a few hell butterflies, each one went to the 2nd division members, letting them know to come to the captains quarters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 5224

Re: Preparing for Departure

Post by Funnyguy339 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

Michael recieved the hell butterfly and recieved the messege. He had then let the butterfly return to where-ever it needed to and Michael calmly and casually walked to the squad 2 captains office. He walked with his hands in his pockets thinking about general things. He eventaully arrives to the entrance of the office and walks up the stairs and knocks on the door. He then politley says.

"Captain?? Are you there??"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

Mukuro opened his eyes slightly at the words of the man who attempted to come inside.

"Come in Michael" He said softly. He had his back turned and he was facing the window, looking outside.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:00 am

Michael turns the nob of the door and walks in then closing the door behind him. He walks forward to the center of the room and faces the desk of his captain, He briefly sorts his uniform out and stands at attention going into the military position on standing looking straight to the wall with a serious face.

"Why have we been called?"

He said to his captain politley.
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 am

Mukuro let his head bob back as he looked at Michael.
"Son, we, the division, have been called to go search for the previous head captain, Sanba, and the once well known leader of the Vizards"

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:05 am

Michael takes out his note book and pen and begins to right the information down.

"Understood father. Do we know his locations? Or where he has been. Anything we can track him by?"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 am

"No need for that" He said. "All of squad 2 is being led by me on this mission, no seperations no team ups, everyone works together"
He rolled around and faced Michael.
"Do me a favor and find the other squad 2 members and see if they got the message about the mission"

Funnyguy339
Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 am

Michael sighs slightly. Then he places away his note book and pen and clicks his neck left and then right he then nods at his captain and looks at him straight and says to him.

"Yes Captain. As Vice Captain I shall do this as a favor."

He bows down to his Captain then gets back up and walks off from the office, closing the door behind him.
Mushasune
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2893

Post by Mushasune on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am

as the vice captain closed the door, only seconds passed before it opened once more. Mushasune entered and nodded at the second division Captain. "good day, now what is this comotion abot a mission?" she said as she leaned on the door way, her seductive smile begging for an answer.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

Mukuro, unfazed by her seductive appearance, calmly replied.
"The mission is, we have to go in search of the ex-head captain, Sanba" He said.

Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

"sounds like fun, what would you say if i joined this little journey of yours." she said as she walked towards Mukuro. "i promise ill be a good girl, i wont get in the way" she lied, however she was a great lier.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 am

"I can tell you're lieing" He said to her. "But, we'll take all the help we can get"

Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 am

shocked that she could tell that she was lieing, she chuckled, "never miss a thing do you Mukuro. i shouldn't be surprised." she said calmy as she crossed her arms over her huge bust. "well than, ill join you. hopefully i wont be too much of a hastle for you..." she said as she winked at mukuro and turned away from him. however, right as she turned away her face was serious, what was she planning?

Leam
2nd Division
2nd Division

BD-cash : 2784

Post by Leam on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 am

Leam opened the doors, speaking clearly. "Recruit Leam Vincent de Lioncourt at your service, Captain." He saluted his captain, glanced at the female, then back to Mukuro. "A friend of yours, sir?"

Leam Vincent de Lioncourt - Final Appearance
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:50 am

Mukuro rubbed his head.
"She's hiding something, planning something" He thought to himself. He turned back around in his chair and looked to the sky.
"Life in the seireitei are due for change i guess" He said to himself.

He looked back and noticed Leam.
"Leam, nice to see you again" He said softly. He turned his chair around again and faced him. "Leam, i need you to prepare yourself for a mission" He said. "We're going after ex-head captain Sanba"

Mushasune
Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

mushasune studied leam, and chuckled, her smile returning. she than peared over her should and said, "well, i should be off know, need to make preperations...." she said with a smile as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her softly.

once she made it out she began to flashstep towards the 10th division barracks, her serious look returning.

Leam
2nd Division
2nd Division

Post by Leam on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 pm

"I've arrived at a good time, then." Bowing his head, Leam spoke again. "I'd like to learn how to release Shikai with my zanpakuto." He stood up straight, pushing his glasses up. His glasses gleamed a bit, keeping his eyes hidden briefly. In this moment, he studied the female, then looked away when the gleam faded. 'A captain's level of reiatsu, yet the flirty attitude of a nave teenage girl,' he thought. When she left, he cleared his mind, listening to his captain.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Mukuro jumped up immediately.
"Leam, thanks for reminding me" He said. "I forgot we have to train you in shikai"
He looked at him as he appeared next to him in an instant.
"Since you're no normal shinigami, i'll have to train you without using the inner world"

Leam
2nd Division
2nd Division

Post by Leam on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Leam nodded, understanding. He unsheathed his zanpakuto. "Any place you'd prefer to train, sir?" His tone remained calm as he twirled his asauchi, or sealed zanpakuto, in his hand.

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 pm

"I'll leave that up to you" He said. "But can't be anywhere where it's highly populated"

Leam
2nd Division
2nd Division

Post by Leam on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 pm

"I'll keep it within the Sereitei." Leam inhaled, disappearing in a shunpo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:11 am