Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Well... This Seems Unexpected

Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3776

Well... This Seems Unexpected

Post by Senetue on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 am

A portal appeared in the middle of the seemingly endless desert in Hueco Mundo, the air seemed to break away like curtains while a seemingly endless darkness filled the void that the curtains had revealed. Suddenly a form came running through the portal, landing on the ground he continued to run for a good ten feet before his foot slipped on the sand and he went flying forward. One would could describe what occurred after, pure pain, he found himself in a roll as he slammed onto the ground with a good amount of force and speed and he rolled for another good twenty feet while slinging sand everywhere. A groan came from his lips when he had came to a stop, his red eyes looked out from behind the lenses of his goggles, his spiky blue hair shifted slightly while long pieces of leather and metal swayed down his back. It had been a good thing he was wearing such dense clothing, a yellow shirt hidden underneath a blue jacket, long dark bluish jeans to match his jacket and large boots. "Well... that's strange." He mumbled underneath his breath, spiting out some sand as he stood up and brushed his clothing of the fine sand. "Why am I here?" He asked himself, shaking his head as he either meant his location or why he even existed for so many people had called him a thing in the past few days. Since he couldn't recall his beginnings so much, he began to doubt a lot of things, especially him being a full blown hollow. Yet he was also curious as to why he was in the desert, why he had came here all of a sudden.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78247

Re: Well... This Seems Unexpected

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:01 am

From the mountains sand was a lone figure of a small girl looking down at the boy who appeared out of no where, she was speechless per say, she didnt recognize him, but didnt see him as any of a threat.

Looking down, she grins and spoke.

"Are you lost?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 am

He was having what one might call a temper tantrum as he was angry at himself for suddenly coming here for no reason, something that irritated him as he kept getting the feeling to go to certain places. Yet a voice had caught his attention, some one asking him if he was lost which he didn't really look to her as he pretty much crossed his arms and grunted out as he bowed his head down. "I'm not lost... I came here because I felt like it. What's it to you?" He asked, not really looking to the person who produced the voice as he would probably be happy if he had but he had became slightly irritated and ignorant in Claire's absence.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 am

Giggling, the boy reminded her of her long lost friend, but all together he was not him, by the looks of it that is.

"Nothing really, just wondering if you are, cause i am."
In a blinding speed the lone figure of a hooded girl vanished and reappeared in front of the boy. "Wanna play a game with me?"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:28 am

When his eyes finally decided to open when she had moved in front of him, his red eyes looked down at her while his arms remained crossed as she made the request on playing a game with her which made his grunt once again. "I've long since passed on from games, especially without the person who I used to play them with gone." He said, pretty much being stubborn with the hooded girl as he was upset and rather confused at this point about not only himself but who this person was. "Without her, I don't feel in the mood to really do anything." He sputtered, uncrossing his arms as he continued to look at the girl, his red eyes seemingly trying to pierce through her and find out who she was.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

"Ehh, well theirs no reason to stop now, is there." She grins at him and explained the game though he didn't seem a bit interested on it.

"I buried a treasure here a few years back, and i want to go look for it, but i've been going at it for days and days now, but nothing, i think it's gone, someone might've stolen it!"

Closing her eyes she was stomping her right feet whilst thinking who would do such a thing.

"So the game is to look for the thief!"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 am

He grumbled to himself as she seemed to ignore the fact that he didn't really look like he wanted to play any sort of games with her considering he was much more dependent on figuring out why he was in the desert in the first place. Yet when he heard the rather childish game, a hand rose up and rubbed his head, his fingers lacing through his blue spiky hair as he closed his eyes and sighed. "How can I look for a thief if I don't know what the treasure was. In the end it would just be an endless cycle of chasing people down if I don't know what the thing that they stole was." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he seemed to be taking the more mature route rather than agreeing and rushing off to find what ever the object was that she wanted.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:54 am

"EH!!!! YOU DONT KNOW?!?!?!" Stomping her right foot, hand's clinched into a closed fist she yelled, seemingly surprised.

"Treasures aren't just stored in normal containers! They are stored in treasure chests, so anyone with a treasure chest counts as the thief!"
It was then that the wind blew hard flipping her hood over revealing it was the espada named Claire.

Away for so long, she found her self wondering the endless desserts of Hueco Mundo, looking for a treasure of useless objects.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:01 pm

He closed his eyes slightly as she seemed to get overly excited and scream at the fact that he didn't know what the treasure looked like before going on to explain that anyone with a treasure chest was a thief. He was thinking for a moment that he was going to just leave but when her hood was blown down, he paused for a moment, as if frozen in place by the appearance of the person in front of him. In a split moment he reached out and pretty much tackled her, hugging her as he rubbed his head against her in a rather affectionate way as his mood had seemed to change almost instantaneously when he realized who this was. Hell he even looked close to about to tear up and maybe cry.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Shaken by the sudden tackle, she didn't know what to as to not knowing who the boy really was, she planned on hitting him, but that was not really her nature, instead she hugged back and said. "So, this means you will help me right?"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 am

He seemed so happy, if you could call suddenly hugging some one and seemingly about to cry happy, after he had found out just who this person was standing in front of him and it only made him more happy when she hugged back. To her question, he nodded his head as he released her from his hug, pulling away before his red eyes looked away from her a little bit. "Of course I would help you." He said, bringing one of his hands up he proceeded to place a finger into his mouth and began to bite at it a little bit for it seemed that he still had a little bit of past habits stuck inside of him. "How long might it take us to find your treasure?" He asked, his red eyes seemed completely fixated on her as he only continued to gnaw at his finger, it had been some time since he last ate.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:29 am

It was then that Claire started figuring things out, bits of it. "That habit... You couldn't possibly be?" she moved her face close enough to his face and stared at it for a good 10 seconds. "I know you... don't i?" as she asked she grinned at him still just inches away from his head. "My treasure... Is somewhere in between Hueco mundo dessert, and hell's boundary. I think i lost one of my head's collection, so i wanna check if i left it there."

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 am

He only seemed to continue to gnaw on his finger as she got closer to him, his eyes looked at hers as she seemed to study him as if trying to figure out just who he was and put the puzzle pieces together. "If you're in fact Claire... than yes you know me... I'm surprised you don't recognize me since you always tended to spend so much time with me." He said, hearing her explanation soon after on what was lost as it appeared it was a head collection she was looking for. "Heads... like the one from that noble?" He asked, he stopped gnawing on his finger before he reached down and grabbed one of the long strands of leather that ended in a belt that hung off the back of his goggles and began to chew on that. He crossed his arms as his stomach let out a grumble, a sign that he was hungry.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Hearing him she froze, she did know him, but he looked way different from when she remembered him. "You couldn't possibly Hiro-kun, could you?" closing her eyes she turned to look far and explained to him. "Yes, one of my heads, and that noble for one is the one that is missing." she scratched her head in frustration. "I dunno why, but it irritates me so much, it's just a head after all, i can pretty much just get another one, yet, im so frustrated about loosing it out of my grasp."

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 pm

"That's me." He said, watching her turn away to look off into the distance while she went on to explain that the very head that was missing was the noble one which made him look off to the side. She continued on with her explanation though that she could get just a new one but it frustrated her when it came to losing it. The piece of leather dropped from his mouth before he moved towards her, he quickly wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head as he looked out in the same direction she had been looking in. "Don't worry I'm sure we will find it in no time." He said, his eyes shifting from the scenery down towards her as he smiled softly, he was happy to have Claire back.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Smiling back, she was glad he was with her this time, instead she wasnt really sure what had happened, how did she end up walking astray along the endless deserts of Hueco Mundo. The treasure no longer bothered her, this was something far worst. "Neh... Hiro-kun" She asked.

"Do you know what happened to me?"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Senetue continued to hold her in his arms, pretty much pinning her against him while his eyes returned to looking into the distance since he was overjoyed to finally being able to talk to and hug Claire after being separated for some time. Yet when he heard his name, he looked down at her before she heard the question on if he had known what had happened to her. "Umm..." He said, closing his eyes as he tried to think a little bit about what had happened to her, trying to recall what he heard when he was in his other form. "Some one said... you had gone crazy or something like that and that you needed... reprogramming?" He said, saying that out loud made it only sound more stupider as he doubted anyone needed any sort of programming to be nice or anything. Hell his emotions were true, at least he believed so.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm

"Re-programed?" Claire was almost about to burst in laughter when she suddenly heard a beeping noise coming from her inner pocket, she picked it up revealing it was a phone, a message which was sent hours, or probably days ago, a call for all Espada.

"Oh dear" she said listening to the message on stored. "Looks like its finally time... for the Espada Examinations." Turning to senetue, she already knew who her candidates were, she smiled at him and tackled him. "How dare you grow up without me?" she felt left behind, now he was even taller than her, by an inch or so.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Senetue looked off to the side when it seemed Claire was just about to burst into laughter due to what he had said but the sudden beeping caused him to flinch slightly before he watched her pull a phone from her pocket. She went on to explain that it was time for the Espada Examinations which caused him to turn his head to one side as he didn't understand what that meant entirely. Yet he found himself tackled by her, a smile on his face as he just watched her and heard her question. "Sorry... but Lasci said I would have died or something if I didn't grow up." He said, the dying part had scared him into doing it despite the fact that he didn't want to at the time since Claire wasn't there and that being scared and told that she would have wanted him to evolve made him go through with it. He gave her a nice little nudge before he proceeded to place a kiss on her head. "So where are we going?"
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Having a fox like smile on duty called for her, and it was one that had to go first before the Noble's head. She turned to the desert one last time and turned back to senetue grinning.

"Im heading back to Las Noches, you can stay here or come with me, its your choice."
Claire very well knew that Senetue was no longer the kid she dragged along with her where ever she went, he was growing faster than she had thought and quite possibly, growing to fast that he would grow astray from her, like children from there mothers.

Well aware of a feeling deep inside her, she knew what it was like, yet she couldn't place it to thought or in words, it was similar to something that had happened to her, or so, was she imagining things.

"Neh, did i somehow leave my broom transport with you?"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:11 am

Senetue looked down at the smile on her face, smiling himself for she seemed to cute with a smile or a grin on her face. "I want to go with you." Senetue said, leaning over he proceeded to slightly smother her and nuzzle his head against hers like an affectionate kitten who was reunited with it's family. He thought about it for a moment though when asked on if she had left her broom transport with him, he pulled away and patted himself down, even going so far as to hit himself on the stomach. "No... I think Beilee has it." He answered, turning as he thought about it for a moment and closed his eyes. "If you want... I might be able to jump from here to there if I try hard enough." He said, crouching slightly as if ready to give her a piggy back ride. "Care to let me carry you till you get your broom back?"
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Claire was saddened by the fact that she lost both her nobles head and broom transport, yet the thought of beilee having it calmed her, she sighed as her eyes sparkled from senetue's offer. "Yes yes, just like old times" she giggled jumping on his back and pointing towards the direction of Las Noches. "Lets head home and meddle with Las Noches's affairs!"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 pm

He chuckled when she seemed alright with taking his request on jumping from here to Las Noches which he was sure that he could make the distance if he gave himself just a little bit of a running start. Before long he felt her weight on his back and he stood up, his back slouched so she could lay against it and once she announced for them to head home, he took of in a decent sprint in the direction she pointed. This all lead up to him slamming one foot into the ground, creating a small crater from the force and a loud bang as a wave of sand flowed out from around them as they would soon find themselves soaring through the air at a great pace. "Next stop, Las Noches." He announced, looking ahead as they soared towards it, it appeared that one jump was all they would need to make it there.
Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Sponsored content