Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Enjoying the Sand

JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

BD-cash : 3434

Re: Enjoying the Sand

Post by JasonVierus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 am

Treva pulled away from Lee's tail, re-entering his body, trying to brace himself for the pain that was about to surge through him, though he already knew he couldn't ever brace himself enough for it all. His arm slowly slid back into his body and he cringed in pain simply from the pain that was in his arms, then slowly, the rest of him started sliding into his body, caged by the light, though at this point it didn't matter, due to the fact he would be unlikely to move anyway. He re-entered his body completely and almost instantly passed out, but forced himself to hold onto consciousness as long and as much as possible. His eyes were almost whited out, but thankfully he was still holding onto Lee when he used the binding Kido, meaning he was stuck holding onto Lee, which would inconvenience him and make his tail harder to use if nothing else.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
BD-cash : 6639

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:46 am

Lee tightened his grip on his temple as the constant images plagued him. He leaned forward and then jerked back as the images were now common in his thoughts and mind. He twitched lightly as he threw his head to the side as he was struck by a punch and his back singed and burned. He threw himself around and he tightened his hands into fists as he let his fists match Kyouga's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9196

Post by Kyouga on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 am

Somehow, Kyouga discovered that Lee's and his attacks easily negated each other. Kyouga then cooled himself down enough, and embraced Lee in a bone-grinding bear hug as he exclaimed happily; "Lee-Kun, you've made me so proud~!" It was now obvious that Kyouga was done fighting for now, but Kyouga's current strength made his previous form look weak. Yet, Kyouga hoped that Lee didn't take it the wrong way.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 am

Lee kept his pace with Kyouga. Each of the strikes that connected with one another, sparks were sent flying around in the skies with each clash that was made. He drew his right fist back to swing once more toward Kyouga's mid-section but instead of reading his moves. He was embraced in a tight hug which completely threw his game off. He twitched as he glanced down at Kyouga and his hair slowly started to withdraw as did his entire appearance. His horns slowly pulled there way back into his head and his tail slowly turned to smoke. He looked down at Kyouga and turned his head away as he tried to get free
"O-okay! I get it, your happy. Can you not treat me like a child in the public eye?"

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 am

Kyouga put Lee down as he went back to his Human Form. "Well, what now Lee?" Kyouga asked calmly, and he really waned to spend more quality time with Lee. Yet, they both knew that the inevitable was approaching. Kyouga then sonidoed in-front Treva, and jumped on top of him like a little kid. Thus, laying on-top of Treva and quickly falling asleep as he rested his head on Treva's chest.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Treva twitched in laughed a bit as the fight ended in a show of family love, and then he twitched due to being jumped on, but his body was so numb at this point, he barely felt the excruciatingly horrid pain at all, though he would definitely feel it in the morning... and for several days to come. He laughed a bit and put his arms around Kyouga as Kyouga laid down on him.
"It's a good thing he is like this. If he was serious constantly, he would be a lot less fun. Why don't you come have a seat, Lee?" Treva smiled, though most of his body was covered in burns, but his bandages regrew quickly and he was able to hide all the burns on his body.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Lee let himself land on his feet as Kyouga finally released him. He was fine and dandy with some of his family but even then, it was something out of the norm to have done. Even in private, he did not like the thought of interaction. And now the stupid noises and voices were wide awake in his head.
"Time to shut you guys up......"
He once again let his mind search through the thoughts of torment and torture in order to subdue his problem. It was not all that difficult now that he knew a way to handle the situation. He looked over toward Treva and then took in a deep breath and exhaled as he walked over toward him and stopped as he looked down at him
"I'll stand. I have gotten more accomplished today than I first thought."

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 am

As Treva put his hands around him, Kyouga did the same. Kyouga actually smiled as he laid his head on Treva's chest. Ironically, Treva and Kyouga were laying in a bed of black rose petals. It was clear that sometimes Kyouga acted like a kid. Also, Kyouga liked to be close to Treva sometimes.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am

Treva simply smiled, keeping his arms around Kyouga as he looked at Lee.

"You should learn that simply torturing them won't make the voices stop, just quiet down for a while and then get even worse. If you want them to stop altogether, make them realize they have no reason to complain. They still have their minds, somewhat. Just give them two alternatives, be subordinate or simply be turned into pure energy." Treva smiled as he talked.

Treva, himself, generally didn't have to use that method on his inner souls, but Lee wasn't the type to take the time to understand each soul, from what Treva had seen of him anyway. Treva smiled and ran his hand through Kyouga's hair, the black petals surrounding them and the wind simply blowing around them, as if the moment was to beautiful for the wind to be allowed to mess it up, though in reality it was Treva exerting a bit of what was left of his reiatsu in order to keep the scene to let it enter Kyouga's mind as clear and beautiful as possible.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 am

Lee turned his head to the side as he slowly turned his head to the side as he let his eyes close as he listened to what it was that Treva had said. He slowly let his arms raise up and cross themselves over his chest as he then replied
"I will do what I know is working. They keep there mouths shut when then know they need too. I'm gone..."
He slowly turned to the side and started walking forward, a rift ripped open a few yards from him. He continued forward as the rift then started to close, he walked inside and was taken away.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 pm

"Okay, I'll catch you guys later. I have some business that I need to take care of." Kyouga said as he got up, and walked away. He then opened up a Garganta, and left Hueco Mundo for the time being.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am