Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Enjoying the Sand

Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3475

Re: Enjoying the Sand

Post by Cross Marian on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 am

Cross chuckled. "Don't seem to get it do you?" He asked. His body disappeared, turning into purple smoke, reforming a good distance away. "I'm sorry about this, really I am, but, I can't fight you right now" He said as his garganta opened up behind him. He jumped backwards through it as it immediately shut.

[I have to eat, and I don't want you and Treva just attacking me over and over again, so I left using my illusion thing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

BD-cash : 3434

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 am

Treva looked at Lee and sighed. He was still not used to using his voice, and thus began to crackle and pop when he talked. "So.. I guess that leaves you and me, Mr.Lee. Kyouga seems to be spacing out." Treva sonidoed at lee, though to lee it probably looked slow-motion as he made a slash at lee with his claws, still yet to fully be charged.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
BD-cash : 6639

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 am

Lee only watched as Cross had disappeared only to appear else where. He could have just as easily turned his hand to make up for the move since it was not to far out of the direction of the beam. But, to make him fight or die was unwilling to him as he soon disappeared. He let the beam fire off into the sky and then flicker back into nothingness. He turned his attention toward Treva as he spoke and then turned himself toward him and then watched as he lunged forward. Lee threw his hands up to try and intercept the clawed attack

JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 am

Treva smiled as the claws phased through Lee's hands, followed swiftly by a ghostly hand charging down at Lee. The claw phased through Lee and did absolutely nothing, but the ghostly aura following it seemed to have a more sinister nature in-bred into it as Treva smirked as it got near Lee.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:05 am

Lee watched as what he had expected to happen...didn't. He was going to try and stop the attack and then counter with one of his own. But when Treva's body phased through his own, this was more than he had wanted. Lee leaned back as he flash stepped a few steps back and skidded to a stop as he looked to Treva. He held up his right hand as another line moved from the center of Lee's palm through Treva and soon after, the red beam followed to try and do the same.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9196

Post by Kyouga on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 am

Coming back to conscientiousness, Kyouga Sonidoed behind Lee and attempted to kick him squarely in the back. Kyouga had hoped that his strike would be effective, but it probably wasn't. It would be even worse if Treva was going to fight Kyouga too.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

Treva sighed and his entire upper body fell instantly limp as if dead, much faster than nearly any beings reaction time, though in it's place stood a myriad of souls all squirming around in a swirling mass that fell back down into Treva and almost seemed to reanimate his upper body and he got back up. "Woah... Close.." Treva skidded down near the ground in a circle, causing a dust cloud to form around him as he charged Lee, attempting to slash at him with his Left Claw, though this time it felt a bit more... sinister.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 am

Lee watched as his beam shot straight and true but was over all, ineffective. He was about to set up yet another beam but he was thrown off. He felt himself jerk forward as he turned his head to the side to see that Kyouga was now kicking him forward. He grimaced as he was thrown forward. He looked back toward Treca whom was going for yet another strike. Lee then spoke
"Enkosen."
A body sized light appeared in front his hid hand as he aimed to protect himself.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:49 am

"Show your wrath, Black Rose." Kyouga said calmly as he was still behind Lee. Almost instantly, it appeared to be raining black rose petals. Yet, when Kyouga pointed at Lee, tendrils made of the petals rushed towards Lee. "Consider yourself honored Lee, because I haven't used this technique in a fight before. You see, Black Rose might do what I ask her to, but sometimes she likes to overdo it." Kyouga explained to Lee with grave seriousness.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

Treva's hand came down onto the shield of light and stopped before the claws could even make it to the shield, then Treva simply let his arm go limp and the ghostly limb fell through the shield at Lee, attempting to absorb some of his memories and souls, as well as give him some of Treva's bad memories. Treva jumped back with a Sonido when the rose petals started to come down and simply watched the black rain, contemplating what to do next.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 am

Lee watched as Treva's attack was slowed by the shield but it seemed it did not truly let it happen. He went to pull himself out of reach but it seemed that it was not needed as Treva did it himself. Lee released the shield as he let his foot slide around in the sand as he faced toward Kyouga as he spoke with the mass of petals coming at him. It was too late to be able to move out of the way. He threw his arms up as he held his hands open toward the petals as the came at him, each to his his armor, causing it to crack after repetitive hits.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 am

Just as Kyouga said, Black Rose started to overdo it by encroaching Lee's body and the petals made an attempt to tear Lee apart. "My, my, she must really like you Lee... Very well, we shall all see what you have worked so hard to hide until now." Kyouga said calmly in a prompt manner. However, Kyouga was a bit concerned because he feared for Lee's well-being. Yet, Kyouga could sense that the petals were fading now. Then again, it was possible that the armor would shatter at any moment.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:27 am

Treva Sonidoed behind Kyouga and put a hand on Kyouga's shoulder. "Hold still for a second, kay?" Treva spoke softly and had his claws fully channeled and took his right claw and tried to make a large line from Kyouga's neck to his arms and retracing it back to his chest, and down to his legs. This was, of course, if Kyouga had let him. If he had, Kyouga's entire body would be moving a lot faster and his reiatsu and reaction speed would be vastly improved, though Treva was about to run out of time in his Ressureccion.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 am

Lee was being swarmed by the black petals, light holes and cracks covered over his armor vastly as he drew his hands back to protect himself. He leaned himself forward and crouched down to better protect but it seemed relentless. He then shot his helmet up as the cracks along his armor broke into more cracks and then, in an instant, he rose, his armor shattering and his spiritual pressure flaring wildly. The long black hair snatched from one side to the other as the silver horns curved back and a whip-like tail flailed wildly as to break free.

Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3475

Post by Cross Marian on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

From a distance, out of reach of view, Cross sat down, watching the battle.
"This is, very interesting" He said softly. His body was merely an illusion, to keep watch over the battle.

Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Kyouga was surprised by Lee's new appearance, and it appeared that Lee was a Demon. Feeling nervous, Kyouga didn't do anything for the time being, but Kyouga had no idea that Lee would turn out looking as he did. Unfortunately, Kyouga couldn't hear Treva at all. Thus, Kyouga was confused when he felt Treva slash at him in the major points of his body. Furthermore, Kyouga felt paralized while Treva slashed.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:52 am

Treva walked away for a second, falling to his knees on the ground. He struggled a bit and stood up, shaking, but breathing in and calming himself to keep himself able to withstand the wild pressure. He looked at Kyouga. "Ready when you are." Treva was almost at the end of his energy and was having troubles even moving, but to Kyouga, this would be a lot less of a hassle, especially with the extra reiatsu flowing in his body and his increased speed and reiatsu usage speed, making even some complex ceros and kidou able to be utilized nearly instantly.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 am

Lee just stood where he was as he slowly let his body move itself up off the ground, hovering lightly as the sand beneath him blew in every other direction that was not near him. He let his head raise itself so that he saw Kyouga and let his head raise up as he threw his right hand up. Within the moment, he flash stepped forward aiming to take hold of Kyouga's neck.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

Right before Lee was able to grab Kyouga's neck, Kyouga's hands were engulfed by dark energy. He quickly pointed both of his palms toward Lee, and shot an enormous wave of darkness and black lightning know as his doble Caos Cero. However, this devastating Cero instantly drained all of the extra energy that Treva gave him. Yet, Kyouga hoped that Lee was okay.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 am

Treva sonidoed towards Lee, waiting for him to dodge the Caos Cero and getting in a position so that he could pounce on Lee as he was dodging. Treva didn't have much time left in his Ressureccion and was going to make it count. He jumped at Lee, attempting to slice him all over with his Left Claw and then attempting to do a nearly full body mournful ghost against Lee. Treva, as soon as he got in range, activated mournful ghost in both his arms and one leg, spinning around rapidly so that he could hit Lee as much as possible, causing every soul in Lee to be wracked with all the Painful memories inside Treva, if only for the purpose of slowing Lee down.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 am

Lee watched as his hand took hold of nothing but air. He watched as a mass of flickers and electricity start to emit from Kyouga's hands. He watch, wide eyed as it fired off to try and intake him into the blast. Lee's eyes shifted to the side as he reversed himself, but it was no where near enough. He glanced over to see that Treva was coming to cut him off. Lee's tail whipped around to take hold of Treva and hurl him toward the Caos Cero for his own defense.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 am

Kyouga's Cero had already stopped firing, and Kyouga Sonidoed so that he was back to back with Lee. "You've impressed me Lee, but I think that it's time to turn up the heat." Kyouga said with the pun intended. "Release thy anger, and convert it into flame..." Kyouga chanted as his body heated up, and flames started to erupt from his body as his appearance completely changed.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

"Can you play with fire, Lee?" Kyouga asked jokily with a toothy grin as his right fist was engulfed in fire.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 am

Treva smiled and, at the very instant Lee's tail grasped him, Treva's ressureccion wore out, exhausting him greatly. Then a tail quickly wrapped around him and pulled him infront of Lee. During all this, Treva wrapped his arms around Lee's tail, tying Lee's tail to his arm and then went nearly completely ghost, causing his body to still take damage, but making his "Ghost form" only feel a portion of it, till it returned to the body. During the time it was ghosted, all but one arm went limp and almost an entire ghostly body appeared and grabbed the tail and phased into the tail, infecting Lee's mind with a multitude of millions of horrible memories to be poured into Lee and to be dragged out of Lee. Treva's Ghostly body smirked as the souls within Lee began to rage, being excited and woken up by having their memories re-awoken and more memories poured into them, causing most of them to go insane. This was, of course, all if Lee didn't instantly start thrashing his tail around and trying to throw Treva away, which would take time due to Treva tying himself up in Lee's tail. When Treva returns to his body, he gets hit with a massive shockwave of pain all over his body.

Lee_Takamoto
Quincy
Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 am

Lee watched as the all powerful looking attack was stopped in the face of Treva. He was going to throw Treva at Kyouga but he appeared behind him speaking of something and then the temperature soared. He slowly turned his head back to look at the embers that Kyouga gave off and then just as quickly let his eyes widen as the sudden burst of images flew through his mind and he threw his hands up to the side of his head as he threw his right hand out and used Rikujōkōrō on Treva.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

Post by Kyouga on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:46 am

While Lee was destracted with Treva, Kyouga attempted to deliver a ruthless barrage of punches at Lee's back. Thus, actually causing Lee's back to be burned, if the attacks hit.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am