Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

On The Roof of Las Noches

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9195

Re: On The Roof of Las Noches

Post by Kyouga on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 am

(Kurewa is classified as a human, even though he's from way out there. Let's not make this a thing like "Really, that person is Indian?" or w/e, please?)

Kurewa oddly looked at Treva as he raised an eyebrow, attempting to figure out what Treva was doing. "Uhm, what are you doing?" Treva asked curiously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3474

Post by Cross Marian on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am

[Well, it's kinda annoying having an 'alien' on the RP who's from another planet. I mean, shinigami, demon, bount, vizard, arrancar, hollow, quincy and w/e is made on here is alright, but, alien is just going to far with the race thing.]

Shiro jumped up and let his legs dangle off the side of Tres Cifras. He sighed as he decided to sit there and do nothing. Better he do nothing and do something.

Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

BD-cash : 3433

Post by JasonVierus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 am

Treva looked over at Kyouga and sighed, his face calming down a bit.

"I am playing through my past... or is it my past.. I am replaying someone's memories inside my head, though whether they are mine or not, I guess I won't know for a long time, maybe not even till I am dead. But, I still need the memories or else I won't have my food supply, so I kinda have to organize them sometimes and I have to play through so that I don't get overwhelmed all at once in the middle of a fight."
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am

Shiro's spiritual pressure disappeared from the area as another appeared. It was Cross Marian, seat 5 of the arrancar whom he had no alliance to. He landed next to Treva and looked at him.
"Hello there young Adjuchas" he said softly to him.

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9195

Post by Kyouga on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 am

When Cross appeared, Kurewa completely lost his balance, and fell off the roof into the sand dunes below. This might have seemed comical, but Kurewa was easily shocked when Cross arrived so suddenly.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:25 am

Treva simply kept his head facing the sky as he sighed at the man that appeared beside him. His mind was somewhere far away and his ability to sense reiatsu at the moment was completely out the window. He wondered whose memories he was shifting through like sand. As usual, however, he had to simply forget about it and live with the fact he was him and, since he absorbed them, every memory was his.

"Hey... Where did Kurewa go.."Treva was completely oblivious to the man falling onto the ground and sand dunes and simply looked at the being in front of him. "Hello. So, what are you doing on this roof?"
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Post by Cross Marian on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 am

"I believe he has fallen into the sand" He said softly. "And I came here because i haven't been here in forever"
He looked at the moon of Las Noches.

JasonVierus
Menos
Menos

Post by JasonVierus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 am

Treva stood up, slightly confused as he felt something telling him he had to leave. "I will see you later." With that Treva jumped off the roof and to the ground, sliding around the tower as if on a surfboard till he landed on the ground.

(left-ed)

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126472

Post by Muerte on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 am

Cross chuckled a bit as his body fazed away.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:42 am