Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

First day in the Human World

Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3535

First day in the Human World

Post by Cross Marian on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 am

Cross escaped a garganta. The bright light from the sun shone in over his body. Somehow, humans were able to see him, not fully, but vagely. They were asking who that man was and why was he there and all that. Cross wasn't fully healed so his spiritual pressure was very low.
"Damned Humans" He said in his breath. He put his hand on his head as he thought about what happened. He remembered having a battle against Mugen in the garganta. And something happened to him and that was it.
"What to do now?" He asked as he took a few steps. Black smoke erupted in each step he took. It was the power of Mugen that leaked from his body. He hadn't learned how to compress it and would accept any help from anyone, other than an arrancar. He had decided after leaving that he would cut ties with Hueco Mundo, but if he was ever needed, he would help out as much as he was able to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9256

Re: First day in the Human World

Post by Kyouga on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 am

-deleted-

Last edited by Kyouga on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3535

Post by Cross Marian on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

-Seriously, time travel. That's not what this topic is for. This topic is before he went to Hueco Mundo. Don't add stuff about Time Traveling, that's not one of my favorite things to discuss in a RP-

Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:39 am