Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

A Crack in the sky

suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 2945

Re: A Crack in the sky

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 am

Suzaku looked at Kyouga as he left. "I'll find some way to make it up to you" He thought to himself. He looked up as he noticed the town bearing the 4 pillars.
"So, it's finally happening" He said softly. He looked at Asari. "Shall we get started?"

Ofen nodded his head, approving of moving ahead.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Seven
Human
Human

BD-cash : 2944

Post by Seven on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Sensing the weird change in atmostphere, his ill feeling was right on, there was indeed something wrong within the busiest of the living world. In karakura town.

It's been so long since his last visit to a place now so distant in the past, but something draws him back, something he must do before all else.

He stared over at the group of people, non struck him for someone he mightve known in the past.

Everyone he knew died, and now all that's left is him, alone and wandering.

Nathan Crowe
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2942

Post by Nathan Crowe on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Classes had just ended, but the dark gray skies could fool anyone.

"This dark already, and it's just 4 o'clock PM"

The agitated boy gazed over the crack which only grew larger, something big was coming, and it would yet again endanger everyone.
Ethan Crowe
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2952

Post by Ethan Crowe on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Walking slowly, following behind the boy was a girl, with short red hair, average looks, average heights, no one would think that this little girl was once the holy order madre.

A kingdon long fallen, all that remains was them. Her, and Seichiro Kaze, her fated fiance.

Looking upwards, she saw the crack on the sky, big enough for something to come out from it, and it was not something good. It was only just 4 PM, but already, it was pitch black. What made it worst, was that rain fell down, after months of drought, theirs rain.

A hidden blessing for most anyone, but a sign of a bad omen for those who knew.

"Seichiro..."
She said, almost as if whispering. "Promise me one thing... let's not get involved in this one."
Asari Asakura
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2814

Post by Asari Asakura on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:12 am

The crack in the sky suddenly began to open up, a clear view of a decimated mirror image of Karakura Town could be clearly seen on the over side.

Cleaning out his ear with his finger Asari grumbled "Ok thats not good.."

A beeping sound from within his pocket echoed throughout the sky, in a instant he held a mobile phone like device in his hand and a shakey voice on the other end hurriedly spoke to him

"Captain, we have a lot of strange readings appearing all over the world one after another, there a couple in the vicinty, one in Australia, Tokyo, the system is going off the charts"

"Ok noted thanks, keep me updated if anymore appear" Asari quickly says back as he closes the phone.

"I assume you heard that, well get going go find out whats causing all these disturbances" he says back to the group

"I'm heading to tokyo, stay in touch everyone" he says as he throws a handful of mobile phone like devices to Suzaku, Shogo and the Quincy Elder.

"Use these to call for backup if necissary, try and capture the subjects alive, if they are too powerful fall back to the Gotei 13, got that?"
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3535

Post by Cross Marian on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 am

Suzaku caught the phone like device.
"I'll be heading to one area here" He said. Ofen caught one and looked at Suzaku. "I may go with him" He said. "I prefer to have an advantage in my home"
He and Suzaku disappeared to the 21st street, the place where they felt the strange spiritual pressure.

Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar

"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 2808

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Finishing another stick, she threw it on the ground and stomped on it good and hard.

It was already raining, and already dark, yet, the mysteries remain unsolved.

Hearing Asari, she took called her own connections for help, Goitei 13 will indeed be involved in this mess again.

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2812

Post by Shogo Kawada on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Catching the mobile phone Shogo grins as he places it in his back pocket. "I'll be making a quick stop at my shop for information" In an instant he vanishes from the sky and in the street amongst all the sleeping citizens of Karakura heading towards his establishment in the business district

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 am