Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

A Crack in the sky

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

BD-cash : 2752

A Crack in the sky

Post by Shogo Kawada on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 am

Not long after the firing of the Kido Cannon an uneasy and unnatural air swirls around the Karakura Town as a crack has formed in the sky above its borders. Visible to everyone even those who are not spiritually aware. News reporters and crowds are quickly gathering around it.

One of the crowd is also the owner of the famed Waffle House of Karakura Town

"Well this could turn into a predicament" He muses to himself as excited people take pictures and chatter loudly about the phenomenon above them
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 2885

Re: A Crack in the sky

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:35 am

A man, familiar to some, not to others, appeared within the crowd. He put his hand over his eyes as he looked up to see the crack in the sky.
"Good thing i hadn't left yet" Suzaku said to himself. Everyone hadn't noticed he was there, which was a good thing. He turned around when he ran into someone.
"Sorry sir" He said.
-At you shogo-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 am

"Ah thats ok" Shogo grinned at the mysterious man, sensing an aura about him he nodded and looked back up at the crack as it grew larger across the skyline

"So what do you make of this then?" he asked him curiously as the police began to put up a barricade around the area
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:49 am

Suzaku shrugged. "So, you can see me then?" He asked. He brushed himself off as he was pushed back by the police. "It looks close like a garganta, but, it's not, is it?"

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:57 am

"It certainly is like a gargantua, i mean a tear in the rift of our dimension and another one..." Shogo scratched his head

"I have a feeling that the recent battle with the rogue shinigami may have something to do with this, are you aware what occoured?"
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

Suzaku's face grew dark.
"Yes, unfortunately, I couldn't stop it, because i didn't have a body at the time, I couldn't stop my son Lee from doing anything" He said. "You may know my family names, I'm known as Suzaku Minamoto"

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 am

"Minamoto eh... so you are a member of that family its a pleasure even if you are a shinigami" He smiled as a chill ran down his spine from the prescence of the supernatural occourance above them

"Even the normal humans can see it... this is very worrying" He looked back at Suzaku "You got any strings you can pull in Soul Society, we need to get these people out of here as quickly as possible"

suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 am

Suzaku shrugged. "I don't know actually" He said. "The captain commander, went missing, squad 5, 7, and 8 captains are on a mission, Squad 2 Captain is somewhere around here, and, i'm considered a rogue with no ties to soul society right now, it'll be hard to try anything"
He felt weakened by the power from the crack. "It's affecting me as well" He said.

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

"Well never mind then, i never really liked asking them for assistance anyway" He hit his chest with his fist.

"Well maybe we should take a closer look" He said as he pulled out a small silver tube from his coat pocket and smashed it on the ground, a thick smoke filled the air causing all the humans around them to pass out

"There now we can investigate it in peace" He grinned as he formed a blue energy platform underneath his feet which slowly began to carry him upwards

"Going up?" he beckoned Suzaku onto the platform
Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 2748

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Sliding the door open and entering it was almost like walking from the inside of her house to the outside, it didn't feel world travel at all.

The storm she foresaw had finally arrived, something far worse than expected. Something out of the ordinary.

"This does not look good." stepping outside from the apartment behind the Takoyaki stand, she stared up at the sky noticing a crowd of people fainting, if she were any normal, she wouldve fallen as well.

"Goodluck, darling."

She lit up a cigarette stick and blew the smoke into the sky. "You better hope nothing comes out from there.

That person better not have something to do with this..."

suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 am

Suzaku looked at him.
"Are you a quincy sir?" He asked. He got up on the platform with him as he looked at him, pondering his question.

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:34 am

"Yes i am" He said as the platform steadily carried the two upwards towards the sky

"The names Shogo, you should drop by my waffle house sometime" He winked as he handed him a card with the address of the establishment on.

"Anyway..." he gulped as he loosened his tie "We've got this rather intimidating crack in the sky to worry about, I suggest we take a look for now... unless of course your the curious type like me"

suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 am

Suzaku smiled. "Been awhile since i've been in the company of a quincy" He said. "Last time, was with that old geaser Ofen, the elder of the quincy"
He sighed a bit, remembering the past a bit.
"On that note, yes, I am very curious as to what this is here for" He said. "Maybe, just maybe, Ofen will show up to help"
He was now thinking to himself, and listening to Shogo at the same time.

[If I make ofen appear, it'll be with this account so I don't make any new ones]

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 am

"Elder of the quincy eh?" Shogo rubs his chin in deep thought

"Nope not a clue" He taps his head with his knuckles "Well thats the thing with us Quincy Clans we're all spread out all over the place, infact i've never met a fellow Quincy in my life..."
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 am

Suzaku looked at him. "Well, you'll meet him now then" He said, as he pointed down. On top of the roof, just a bit above it on a yellow platform, was Ofen.

"You can't leave me out of this one" He said, looking at Suzaku. "You've been gone for years and you leave me out of the action?"

He noticed Shogo. "My, another quincy, been awhile since i've seen one in my territory of Karakura Town, well, you know what i mean"
He rubbed his head as he looked at the crack. "Mind to fill me in?"

Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 am

Shogo turns and stares as the elder Quincy catches up with them in an instant

"The names Shogo, its a pleasure to meet you sir" He smiles as they edge closer to the crack in the sky, an eery pressure seeping from it

"Well at this point we can only guess, but what is certain is that a great battle has taken place in Soul Society and the human realm is paying the price for it"
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 am

Suzaku agreed, nodding his head.
"Yea, we need to find a way to protect the humans here, without letting them get involved in this"

Asari Asakura
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 2754

Post by Asari Asakura on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 am

Floating above them the large figure of a man in captains robes carefully analyses the growing crack in the sky. Short haired and wearing a pair of glasses he notices the trio heading towards him

"Oh hi there!" he waves at them as they approach him
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Arriving at the captain's level on their blue platform Shogo gets a good look at the crack in the sky. Much like a crack in a wall, but this jagged crack came with a pulsating spiritual energy emitting from it.

"Well what is it then shinigami captain?" he asked in an instant forgetting to introduce himself
Asari Asakura
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Post by Asari Asakura on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm

"Oh okay not one for introductions then" he sighed as he slumped into a brief depression "Asari Asakura 12th Division Captain, obvioulsy something this paranormal has aqquired my attention"

Spinning his pen around inbetween his fingers a serious look came over his face "Well to get into the traitors base, the kido cannon was fired. This has caused a tear between the fragile fabric of dimensions between us. Where this crack could lead could be Soul Society... or somewhere worse."

Looking down below them Asari smiles "Excellent i see you've dealt with the humans at ground level, all sound asleep. My men should be finished shortly planting the posts around the town, infact this whole town is going to be transported to Soul Society for safety"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126473

Post by Muerte on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 am

-sorry if i'm not logged in as Suzaku-

Suzaku looked at Asari.
"What about us, are we going to be able to stay in this fake Karakura Town?" He asked. Ofen, who was also there, was listening to this and found it interesting how Soul Society couldn't handle one traitor. He kept to himself, but listened carefully.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9196

Post by Kyouga on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:53 am

Kyouga stood on-top of a flagpole, and watched the others that were above him. "I'm impressed, you guys don't waste time at all!" Kyouga shouted at them, bringing their attention to him. He wondered what was going on, and there was definitely a tear between dimensions. "Perhaps we should cooperate with one another, and see what is beyond that rip?" Kyouga suggested, wondering if they would accept his advice.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Suzaku glanced over and noticed Kyouga.
"Sorry Kyouga, but, we have everything under control" He said. He had a sweat drop as he noticed Ofen looking at him with anger, obviously wanting to kill the arrancar.

"We don't need a filthy arrancar helping shinigami and quincy with anything" He said.

Kyouga
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 9196

Post by Kyouga on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:29 pm

After Ofen's comment, Kyouga stepped down from the pole. He then proceded back to The Waffle House, hoping to get things finished with Lee.

源魔藩
Minamoto demon clan
Asari Asakura
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Post by Asari Asakura on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Asari rubbed his chin as he stared at the crack in the sky as it grew larger.
"Ok, just had a thought..." He said as he clicked his fingers, a pale yellow bubble grew around Karakura Town, the 4 pillars dotted around held it up like a tent.

"Transporting the town will be a last resort for now it is protected from anything that may occour next"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am