Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

A fated encounter - somewhere in china

Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

BD-cash : 4227

A fated encounter - somewhere in china

Post by Kami-sama on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Appearing out of nowhere, Kami appeared. Someone saw him, but then again, like in a weird trans, it was like he was always there.

"Good man..." Kami smiled and laughed as the humans were quite easier to manipulate than souls, souls already truly know if his existence, but this creatures are doubtful.

Once he encounters them personally, they will always just know that he exist, but have no memory of ever meeting him.

He walked blissfully, enjoying the nice view of the river and the only rising sun.

"A new day, i wonder if today's the right day to do this"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell." E.DDickinson
Mr. Satan
Demon King
Demon King

BD-cash : 2656

Re: A fated encounter - somewhere in china

Post by Mr. Satan on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

"Rare to see you in this world... Brother." an old man spoke from behind Kami, the person was somewhat possessed by something.

"You came close enough, after so many years, you must have a reason to do so."
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

"After billions of years, your still mad at me for being chosen by father. I've had enough of this childish conflict, Satan. It's time for you to come back home."

Kami called out his name, he is Satan. The demon king.

"I know you better than you think, I will forgive you.. my brother."

"Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell." E.DDickinson
Mr. Satan
Demon King
Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 pm

The old man laughed, then shortly after fainted.

Every movement slowed down as Satan shows himself.

"Funny, isnt it? I knew your always the funny one in the family, then again what makes you think im seeking for your forgiveness?

Why should i lower my self and serve under you, when i can rule in hell?

Time made you loose it Kami. This war wont end, and you better hope i spare your plane."
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 am

"This is your last chance Satan. come home, or be punished." Mad, Kami started unleashing a taste of his spiritual pressure which did nothing to the surroundings but caused several humans walking by them to pass out.

Mr. Satan
Demon King
Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 am

"HAHAHA, and look who's using force now, I dont fear your strength brother. I can as easily match it." Satan released a taste of his spiritual pressure, and this time the humans who felt it became mad.

"Clash of the god's you say? Bring it on..."

Breaking the waves between them both Satan vanished into oblivion once more.
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 am

Kami stopped his spiritual force just as easily as his brother left. It had only been a minute's time, yet they only really ever fought... Like old times.

He fell on he's knees and stood up once again, he was not as young as he was, he no longer held the strength he did way before, if his brother had fought with him, he wouldve lost.

But Kami knew, that his brother knew. He was only all talk, but he could never hurt Kami, nor could kami hurt satan.

They were after all... brothers.

Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 2778

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 am

Feeling the kings spiritual force, she knew he was within the living world, he had left heven yet again.

She followed it before it completely vanished, and was surprised to see how Satan had spared the king. She walked up to him after giving him enough time to rebuild him self.

"Your highness, please don't do this again, its far to dangerous, especially on your current state."

She bows took out an envelope and presented it to the king.

"Information about the enemy, from Lord Yukimura, sir."
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 2707

Post by Uruha Anko on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am

Sensing a strong yet gentle spiritual pressure, Ruru followed it as if drawn to its purity. She was surprised to see a familiar figure of a woman kneeling before a man, he looked awfully familiar, then again, she didn't know who he was.

She wanted to speak to them, but she didn't think it was the right time, trying to make an exit she stepped on a twig. The classic way to get caught.
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 am

Expecting things happen as they should, Kami turned away from ayako realizing that someone else was with them. The very reason he left his thrown and endanger himself was all to meet this very secretive person.

Minamoto Chiruka.

"Reiko-san" He yelled and ran towards her like a perverted old man in a flower patterned shirt. "I took me a while to actually find you. I had to see you my self to make sure, so you are well, that's always good."

Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 am

A bit pissed by the old mans carefree attitude, she wanted to hit him, but someone wise would know its only an act. She was actually more surprised that he just as easily recognized her, and even knew her new name as a citizen of the living world.

"Grandpa? How do you know me? And do i know you?"
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 am

Kami burst into tears and huggled her attempting to dunk his face into her... But decided not as to he knew how Ruru was.

But realizing he forgot all about her made him a bit melancholic.

"You forgot about me just as easily, how mean of you Reira-chan"

Recomposing himself, he coughed to times and explained.

"That is done by request, you requested that your memories of us be erased, after all we met in the most unconventional way, as did your meet with that person when you were alive.

Now then, as promised, your back on earth, do you remember your purpose?"

Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 am

"All that i remember is that I was on the ark, but i died, then just like that im back on earth." Ruru felt at ease with him though he did seem a little perverted.

But going back to what he was saying about memories, she knew she met him somewhere, but it all made sense to her when he said that he did something with her mind.

"Wait, what? Why would i request to have my memories wiped out? Is that even possible, i only know one..."

She paused, this man might be a demon like Ciel. But there was something else about him, he didn't have the dark aura Ciel emitted. This man knew a lot about her, he might be speaking of the truth, but Ruru knew it already.

He wont say her purpose to her, this man was wiser than he looked. And having him say her purpose to her, will not help her in anyway.

What ever her reason was for having her memories wiped clean, was for a better good.

"I dont remember my purpose, but maybe you can lead me to the right path?"
Kami-sama
Spirit King
Spirit King

Post by Kami-sama on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 am

"That's why i came all the way down here, Minamoto Chiruka, i'm gonna alter your reiatsu a bit, making the surge a bit differently, that way, you can move more freely anywhere you please. They wont recognize you now." Kami touched her forehead with the tip of his index finger.

"This is like a filter, all the unnecessary excess reiatsu you all so willfully emit will be limited, somewhat changed into something else, to release your real surge, you say. "Kami-sama loves me" and if you want to seal it back again, you say "I love kami-sama even more" Without saying those release phrases you cant use your real strenght nor can you hide it. Its your only option, and it cant be changed."

He then turned to Sachiko and asked her to come near them.

"Saachan!! I will need a gigai for a human body to be a soul, you will being Reiko in your travel in 2 days time."

Just like that, Ruru was abducted by the other two mysterious people.

-Thread end-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:32 am