Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Emergency Meeting : A new dynasty

Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 2897

Re: Emergency Meeting : A new dynasty

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 am

Sachiko bowed her head towards Hajime Yukimura whom she had a hard time finding earlier, but then again, he came all along. Captains intuition perhaps, but more likely... fated.

"Captain, thanks for arriving, I have met you once, but you may not remember me for that was such a long time ago."

Looking around the room, it seemed like everyone was settled, she began with the real topic.

"Now that your all here, i would like to announce a direct order from the spirit king.

As you may all know, there had been an assault in Sereitei, and the results are not as convincing. Many of the nobles have have died, some injured, one of the councils men dead.

The king is lead to believe that the current captain and commander is incompetent, so he sent us to investigate the matter.

Its not only a noble matter, but soul societies as well. Lee Takamoto was able to transcend from one form to the other not by his own strength, but by the souls that have been sacrificed to empower his will.

You were present where the events occurred, but instead of taking chances, you fled to train.

Another, you let the named primera espada escape just as easily when she couldve taken anyone of the nobles hostage, which she has.

He is headless, but alive, an enemy on our territory should be caught and beheaded.

As a result, the nobles no longer supports the Gotei 13, they no longer support your cause. They plead for your removal, exile if not death. But the king wise as such thought differently. You are spared, but now under our watch. If we see anything wrong with how you handle things and emergency situations, it can mean your termination.

Is that clear?"

She smiled and took a sip of tea.

"So the king gave me and my Commander Dice full authority, and with that we will handle squads under you, sir Captain and commander.

I Aoyama Sachiko will be handling the 5th Division.

Moshiro, my sister, the 4th Division.

Hajime Yukimura, the king requests your assistance, you will be based on the 7th Division.

Bo, you will handle the 9th Division. As for Asari, you will be head of the intelegence department, the 12th Division.

11th Division will be headed by Kawashima Dice.

Now that the assignments are clear, are there any questions left?"

Aoyama Moshiro
4th Division
4th Division

BD-cash : 2820

Post by Aoyama Moshiro on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am

"Sachiko" Moshiro flash stepped from where she was into the room a bit frustrated.

"Why are you placing me in the 4th division?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RuruXMoshiro

Did God who gave us flowers and trees, also provide the allergies? E.Y. Harburg
Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 am

"You need a closer watching, my dear sister, i dont want you wandering away from me... You should keep you self busy, i believe that were facing a war soon enough."

Sachiko turned back to the others.

"Now then, questions?"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126534

Post by Muerte on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 am

Lavi sat and listened to everything. He then turned around and was starting to leave the meeting but stopped at the exit and just stood there.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Minamoto Hikari
Minamoto Clan
Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 2809

Post by Minamoto Hikari on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:52 am

A senkaimon opened not far from where the meeting was being held, the weather in Soul Society compared to the living world, but she was easily able to adopt.

Uruha Ayako was summoned by the 5th Division Captain. Then again, it would appear that she arrived a little earlier than expected.

"I'm here, what do you want?" Uruha rudely interrupted the meeting, as she would giving no care in the world.

Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 am

Things were going as planned, and now a person she didn't expect came along, oh was it a bliss.

"Uruha-san, can you please wait in my office? Our meeting will end shortly, for now, my men will assist you."

One of her guards flash stepped behind Uruha bowing, saying "Right this way miss."
Roukostu
8th Division
8th Division

BD-cash : 6023

Post by Roukostu on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 am

Nami looked at Sachiko and nodded, she looked down, then looked up again at Haji, "it's really nice to meet you....Grandfather......"

Those who are cursed with these blades are destined to die..... It is only for those who have something to protect, will they live longer.
Spoiler:
-even if she's not my daughter, I'll still treat her like one.......
Sanba Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 466444

Post by Sanba Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 am

*Sanba slowly ran his hands through his hair after hearing his verdict. He stood to his feet, letting his eyes drift to Haji, it was an empty stare. He then looked to Aoyama "As you wish my lady". He looked at the new captains and then at the old ones*

Im looking forward to working with all of you, hopefully Seiretei will be safer now that the King has intervened

*Sanba made his way to the door, brushing sleeves with Lavi, and in an instant he was gone*

Don't let life put you down, you just gotta keep your head up

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3443-sanba-rogue-complete
^my character
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 am

Lavi continued to stand at the exit of the 5th division. He stared straight out into the gotei area. He turned his head and looked at Aoyama.
"Have you heard anything about a Suzaku person?" He asked.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
WA President

BD-cash : 2836

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 am

Dice laughed as the captain and commander fled. "Well, that proved a lot about the complains. Very well then Aoyama-kun, I will do as the leader asks, i will take part in this just to make that brat learn." Like Sanba, Dice fled the area heading towards the 11th Division.
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 44851

Post by Haji Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 am

*looking at Nami, Haji gave her a wink: he could feel the blood of the Yukimura in her as well.

Listening to the captains words, Hajime sat impassively listening deeply but not showing it*

"So... This is what all the noise has been about.
While I am most inclined to agree to help the Emperor, I must question one thing; Why are these nobles being targeted, and what have they done to protect themselves?

It is one thing to lose faith in your protection force, but quite another to cower in your home.

As a Daimyo myself, I have no concern of attack. The Three you see with me, are my Retainers. They represent the smallest fraction of the Yukimura Clan, which sits now in the 7th; a personal army.

I will help the Emperor, as is my duty, but I do so with trepidation. I feel there is more to this than even the Emperor has been made aware of. No true noble would go into captivity with willingly; he or she would forfeit their life first."

*upon finishing his words, he leaned forward slightly, his arm on the table*

"And Captain; I never forget a face... Nor would I imagine you would after such a war..."

Spoiler:
Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 am

Sachiko sighed upon seeing two of the main casts leave, she turned over to Lavi who spoke of something.

"Minamoto you say? so a Minamoto still lives, funny as i thought they all died, either way, i heard of no such thing."

She then turned to Haji who recognized her, he was right about one thing, war... war makes you remember faces... makes you never forget.

"I'm afraid that this nobles were very well protected sire. It was an assault that no one expected, but its highly possible that it was all planned by an old enemy of ours.

One of which is the reasons why we came back as well. A simple noble attack wont make us leave our current posts as Royal Knights, but an old foe familiar enemy to both you and i is rumored to be alive once more. And that's another part of our investigation.

Now if there are any other questions, please ask now, before we officially end this meeting."

Bo
9th Division
9th Division

BD-cash : 2842

Post by Bo on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

*Bo nods as she is given her assignment with the 9th division. She looks at the Captain Commander as he leaves, wondering why he would leave so suddenly. However the knew Kenpachi quickly left as well, maybe it was her turn to depart as well. As she stood up mysterious Haji man spoke. He had a very good point. It made sense in the terms he put it, however Bo needed to take care of things in the 9th. She walked over to Hajime and gently stuck her hand out*

Hello Captain Haji, I am Bo Abreu, former member of the Kido Corps. I was brought in for emergency reasons with Lee, and have been made Captain of the 9th. I do believe with our combined efforts we will retrieve the noble and get to the bottom of this arrancar business. However I must ask that you do not question the emperor, many people in this room are extremely loyal to him
Roukostu
8th Division
8th Division

Post by Roukostu on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 am

Nami looked at Aoyama, "where exactly is this Lee now? I'm very sorry unlike everyone else....I've only started a few days ago without knowing what is happing....."

Those who are cursed with these blades are destined to die..... It is only for those who have something to protect, will they live longer.
Spoiler:
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 am

Lavi turned around.
"What if he showed up here?" he asked. "Would it cause trouble, or would you question him?"

Aoyama Moshiro
4th Division
4th Division

BD-cash : 2820

Post by Aoyama Moshiro on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 am

"Lee is your brother, supposedly, he committed treason, all the Minamoto's did, and so there are only a few of you left" Involving the Minamoto's, Moshiro just had to reply. "As of to date, only you and that Hikari girl are left of them. They all died as Lee was condemned to hell."

RuruXMoshiro

Did God who gave us flowers and trees, also provide the allergies? E.Y. Harburg
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 am

*as the young captain approached Haji, Tadakatsu immediately reached for his sword.

Haji raised his left hand, and Tadakatsu returned to his post*

"Forgive him; he is ever vigilant."

*Shaking Bo's hand, he continued*

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Hajime Yukimura.

As for the Emperor, I do not question him. I am not just loyal, but quite fond of the Emperor.

What I said is that is more here he may not be aware of. No one can make judgements without all knowledge possible.

My trepidation is not in helping the Emperor, but in the sense that it is quite possible something has been set into motion, and we are moving towards it, exactly as expected.

Consider this; why target nobles? Beyond wealth their is nothing to gain. They have power yes, but it can not be taken and weilded by force. No; if the old foe I am thinking of is behind this, we must proceed very carefully; as this is far from the end game..."

Spoiler:
Bo
9th Division
9th Division

BD-cash : 2842

Post by Bo on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

*Bo ignored the man who went for his sword, focused on Hajime. She was highly impressed with him*

Well let's hope you are wrong Captain, I would hope we can head in the right direction. Perhaps you should speak with Aoyama privately. You seem like the type of man that can lead very well, and we are in need of a true leader.

*As she spoke she smiled, however cut her sentence short and bowed. She needed to get to business, hopefully Asari wasn't as nervous as she was that the Guard had intervened. At least now, maybe Gotei could be lead to deal with this blight*
Aoyama Sachiko
ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 am

Sachiko turned to the young captain with bright red hair and smiled at him.

"Only the summoned ones are allowed to enter within this area, those who are not shall be thrown out, i dunno what business he might have with us, but if ever he does, he must go through proper protocol, or die."

Sachiko had a saddened look, it might be that he got the enemy right on, and it made her recall terrible things.

"Yes, that might be the case, but i dont think this enemy has properly awakened yet, so we should wait for things to move on its own phase, we cant be rash cause we cane be moving into an opened trap.

The beheaded nobles name is Komura Sato, he is a relative of one of the kings most favored Royal Council.

This enemy wants us all rounded up, so i suggest we settle our selves in for a while, so no assaults shall be done. Not Unless approved by the captain and commander that is.

Now to prove this theory, i contacted a human named Uruha Ayako, with her, we will know for sure, if our old foe, is truly active."
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 am

[I've decided to have Lavi not be apart of the minamoto]

"Lee isn't my biological brother if you're saying that to me" He said. He turned back around. "Maybe Suzaku will clear stuff up about himself if he actually showed up here"

Roukostu
8th Division
8th Division

Post by Roukostu on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 am

Nami looked down, then up again, "then I'll make things clear..... Lee isn't Lavi's brother..... Lee is my brother..... Though I had no idea he had done this..... I guess he just loves to fool everyone....."

Spoiler:
Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 am

*As Bo prepared to leave Haji spoke one last line*

"I would be honored to lead; I have done so many times before;
Myself and my brave men of the 7th held a defensive line around the gotei in teh great war, and I am pleased to say we were never over run once; despite heavy losses...

Having said that I would also like to say one thing:
Sanba is my student, in all the arts I have to teach, and I hold complete confidence in him; even when he doubts himself.
The Gotei is not in need of a leader; it is in need of those who can trust and follow the one it has; As for me; I am but a humble servant of our emperor..."

*taking a moment to rise to his feet, Haji continued, now addressing everyone in the room*

"As for that; I did not come to this meeting simply as it was called; I did so upon personal request of his highness himself.
Forgive me if I seem to play stupid at times, but I knew the circumstances of this meeting before I arrived. I have already assured the emperor myself of my support."

Spoiler:
Baka Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 39930

Post by Baka Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 am

*Nachos stumbles in wearing his new Head Capt. haori, a drop of sweat drops down his face*

heh, sorry i'm late, what'd I miss?

Spoiler:

suzaku_minamoto
Mikanno Clan
Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 2946

Post by suzaku_minamoto on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 am

A familiar spiritual pressure surged around. Standing in front of the door now was Suzaku. He wasn't wearing his shinigami uniform, he was however, wearing an unbuttoned black shirt and black cargo pants.
"Did I miss anything?" HE asked. He stood there waiting for an answer.

Haji Yukimura
Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am

*Pausing for a moment, Haji greets Nachos as he arrives, before continuing*
"As I said, I have given the word of the 7th and the Yukimuras to assist in this matter. My only thoughts here, and I am certain I am not alone in these thoughts, is that we must move with care and precision, to end this situation before it reaches climax. What we may indeed be facing is not something to take lightly, but an enemy that is well versed in our abilities and protocols. This could be a battle which could quickly spiral into a war, and I dare not think of the consequences should nobles turn on one another as well as the gotei. the chaos could consume us..."

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:57 pm