Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Waffle House

Share
avatar
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Posts : 63
BD-cash : 2694

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Shogo pats Mugen on the back and laughs "Well then please do just relax and enjoy yourself, now if you'll excuse me i had better just see to our mutual friend over there" he says pointing at Ruru

"Now then i hope you're not thinking of doing anything silly and drastic like say opening it up are you...?" he leans over her as she drinks her milkshake, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I don't think Uruha would approve of that"
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

"Im her great great great ancestor, she owes me everything." Ruru continued sipping the complimentary milk shake, then whispered something to him. "What does that weirdie want?"
avatar
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Posts : 6566
BD-cash : 126415

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Mugen sighed as he leaned back in the chair. His body fazed like it wasn't really there. Hopefully, nobody noticed it.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
avatar
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Posts : 200
BD-cash : 3417

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

A garganta opened up outside the Waffle House. Stepping out of it was the arrancar Cross Marian.
"Where is this Mugen" he said as he crossed his arms. He saw how the humans were walking around.
"Pitiful, not knowing what is about to happen" He said to himself.
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

Ruru shot a look of annoyance towards the scent of decaying flesh. It came from the arrancar who arrived. It looks to her like trouble is brewing, she would have to step into it if it got out of hand, but that meant pain for her, she was getting older, and fighting was not her everyday life style no more, althoug, the circumstances had changed.

As she was getting younger, it felt as though that her youth was returning, and her annoyance was out of hand, theirs a high possibility of her lashing out, and this annoyed her more.

She wanted to be old again, back to her old self.

"Oi, dont you brats cause trouble here, you hear?"
she said then off seemingly trying to make a yakuza tough guy face.

Yet again, being young did her no merrit, she only really appeared high school cute.


Last edited by Minamoto-san on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Posts : 200
BD-cash : 3417

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 am

Cross laughed. "I'm just here for Mugen" He said. "I don't want a weakling messing around"
He pulled out a gun from behind him and held it outward at her.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar


"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 am

"Dont point a gun at someone centuries older than you brat, who do you think you are?" Ruru tried not to respond to the arrancars rudeness, yet to them, she appeared only a human teenager. She was no longer the glamorous captain of the old.

And they were to blame for it, the new age of hollows.

"I'll report you to Hueco Mundo Security" in the end, she still resorted to her clever ways... hit and run.
avatar
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Posts : 200
BD-cash : 3417

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 am

Cross sighed. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet" He said. "That Mugen has Suzaku's appearance" He turned around and noticed that Mugen was gone. "Now where is he?" He asked.

"I'm right here" He said as he appeared next to him. Cross jerked around as he jumped back away from him. "What do you want arrancar?" He asked.

Cross looked at him. "I'm here to bring you to master Lee" He said.

Mugen sighed. "So he wants me or something?" He asked. He crossed his arms. "Fine, I guess i'll go see him" He said.
Cross nodded his head as he opened up a garganta. "Go through there and you'll be there, now, i'm going to go handle that girl"

Mugne walked through the garganta, without much of a fight




Last edited by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar


"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:32 am

Ruru was a little out of, she found it funny yet, handt have the energy to laugh at the lame joke. It tasted like water, yet she did notice the resemblance a little earlier.

"Suzaku? who are you talking about?"
avatar
Cross Marian
Espada
Espada

Posts : 200
BD-cash : 3417

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

Cross looked at her. "Suzaku Minamoto, ex captain of squad 13, your son" He said.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cross Marian - Unallied Arrancar


"Hey, Allen...Come to think of it, I never asked you this before, but...do you like Tim? I asked you to keep hold of him for me but...To be honest, I was always planning on giving him to you. I've told Tim he can do as he likes from now on. You may not want to listen to me, knowing that I'm carrying on the 14's will..But in case you're thinking you're being made to walk a path me and the 14th chose for you...I just wanted to tell you you're wrong. A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one that can create your own path. So stop wearing that mask of "Mana". Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is."
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 am

He knew who she was, yet, this person was not present during the time of both her reign as of Suzaku's.

"You're mistaking a lowly human for someone else, i know nothing of this Suzaku or this squad you are talking about.

Enlighten me, you look like a smart stud."


She wanted to hear more from him, yet she didn't want to blow her cover, just the mere knowledge of her continuous existence in this world would place the balance in jeopardy once more.
avatar
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Posts : 6566
BD-cash : 126415

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

Cross sighed.
"I'm not explaining anything" He said to her. He pulled out his other guns. "Either you remember, or I blow your head off" He said.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 am

"I wanna see you try" it came out wrong, how she wished she begged like a nice high school girl getting into a fight was the last thing she wanted.

How she wished someone would come into the rescue.
avatar
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Posts : 6566
BD-cash : 126415

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 am

Cross ignored her as he tapped the tip of his hat with his gun. "I'm bored of this" He said.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 am

Ruru sighed in releife, she wouldnt know what to do the moment he pulls that trigger, it could force her to fight back, rather, reveal her true identity in an earlier time, in exhastion to her own fear, she sat down and turned to Shogo.

"Sorry about that" she said. "Call me by my human name from now on, Reiko, Tsuchimiya Reiko."

Just as easily as bursting out, she calmed down to her own relief.
avatar
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Posts : 6566
BD-cash : 126415

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 am

"Now that i know who you really are, I'm going to go report back" He said. A garganta opened up behind him as he walked through.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
avatar
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Posts : 63
BD-cash : 2694

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 am

Returning from the kitchen with a couple of plates of pancakes and ice-cream for himself and Ruru, Shogo growled as he saw the gargantua open and a general tense feeling circled the air

"Hey has their been trouble while i've been cooking..." he said as he placed the plates on the table

"Nevermind" he grumbled as he sat down and licked his lips "Before you leave, we have an urgent matter to discuss... have you heard anything at all thats going on in the Soul Society right now...?"
avatar
Afscheid
Ronin
Ronin

Posts : 59
BD-cash : 4018

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Afscheid on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 am

*Afscheid walks in, a little smelly from a recent fight. He was in urgent need of alcohol and a nice cigar*

*He seats himself at a corner table and looks at his burns trying to figure what he could do to heal them*


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::Afscheid and Legion:::
avatar
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Posts : 63
BD-cash : 2694

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

"What a busy day... ill be back in a second Ruru" he says as he leaves her to her meal

"If you don't mind me saying you look a little worse for wear" Shogo says as he approaches the battle weary warrior in the corner of the resturant

"Well let me assure you its not just pancakes and waffles we serve here, if you need anything more specific just ask and i'll see what i can arrange"
avatar
Afscheid
Ronin
Ronin

Posts : 59
BD-cash : 4018

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Afscheid on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

*Afscheid grins at the man*

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I would like a bottle of whiskey and a small box of cigars. That would be great, and maybe a little waffle. Is this your place?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::Afscheid and Legion:::
avatar
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Posts : 63
BD-cash : 2694

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 am

Snapping his fingers at a waitress behind the counter after hearing the man's order he turns around and smiles

"Why yes it is, thankyou very much. My wife and I established this resturant as a sort of safe habour for any soul in the living world, i welcome shinigami and hollow alike as long as they respect the rules of my house of course."

"Now you look like you've been in a bit of a scuffle; would you mind if i asked what has happened to you?" he asked as he took a seat and waited for the waitress to deliver this man's order
avatar
Afscheid
Ronin
Ronin

Posts : 59
BD-cash : 4018

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Afscheid on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 am

*Afscheid looks up to him and then looks around, seeing some familiar faces*

I guess it couldnt hurt right

*Afscheid leans back in his chair, and then leaning forward to the table, looking Shogo dead in the eye*

Well, I simply felt the reiatsu of a shinigami I met on my travels. I never thought I would find him again but I was in Seiretei and felt him. I ventured to Gotei and found him. But he was fighting this monster of a man. I knew instantly it was the VC of the 5th division, I know me some Gotei.

*Afscheid eases a bit*

This man fought us both, manhandling me and my friend. It was a little embarrassing, until we got some support from other shinigami. He retreated but I could feel he was holding back, it was terrifying. As you see I am pretty banged up, I just want to forget it but Gotei is up in flames right now. It is truly sad, I dont think they will make it out alive.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::Afscheid and Legion:::
avatar
Uruha Anko
Pineapple Princess
Pineapple Princess

Posts : 84
BD-cash : 2707

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Uruha Anko on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

Ruru completely ignored the empty threat that of from the arrancar. She knew no one would believe him without proof, either way, theirs enough evidence that she died that day on the arc.

As to why she's still alive to this date, was the true mystery, even to her self.

She overheard Soul Society gossip from the man who had entered, she recognized him from old, but was not sure if they could be considered friends.

Ruru listens whilst drinking her milk shake.
avatar
Shogo Kawada
Quincy
Quincy

Posts : 63
BD-cash : 2694

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 pm

"So he's gotten this strong already... this is concerning" Shogo began to think to himself

"Well my policy on neutrality not withstanding i will not allow someone to tip the balance so easily, but the solution to this problem would be yet another problem that would need dealing with as well..."

Deep in though the waitress arrived with a bottle of whisky and a box of cigars that the man had ordered just a few moments earlier, she places them on the table

"Ah there we go, please rest for now and enjoy them. They're on the house for that interesting bit of news from the other side" he turned around and headed back to the young girl's table
"Now if you'll excuse me for a moment..." he said deep in thought as he headed to the table once again

Looking at Ruru he leans over the table and speaks to her again "Did you hear all that then?"
avatar
Afscheid
Ronin
Ronin

Posts : 59
BD-cash : 4018

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Afscheid on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

*Afscheid gains a huge grin as he hears that his items are free*

Good day to you sir

*He leans back in his chair and lights his cigar, then leans forward holding the cigar with his lips and poors himself a shot of whiskey, with a couple cubes of ice*

Ahh finally, just what I needed


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::Afscheid and Legion:::

Sponsored content

Re: The Waffle House

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:47 am