Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

London, England

Soro
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2889

Re: London, England

Post by Soro on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 am

Barachiel looked to Uriel as he continued to walk through the mass of humans. He then looked back forward, not making eye contact

"Uriel why have you come to me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

BD-cash : 2853

Post by Uriel on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am

Uriel moved his hands out and then let them raise upward and let then hang there for a moment and then moved it around behind him letting his hands hold one another "I have been coming to many. I've come to make sure your still going along this foolish path."

Character Sheet

Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
Soro
Wandering soul

Post by Soro on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 am

"Of course I am, I will await Raphael and Michael. That is my path, you may choose your own"

Barachiel still did not make eye contact with Uriel, he wanted this conversation to end and allow him to walk his path.

Soro
Wandering soul

Post by Soro on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

Suddenly Barachiel looked at Uriel, he needed something from him

"Where is Michael? I need to find him and you sound like you know where he is?"

Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

Post by Uriel on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 am

Uriel paused for a moment as he then laughed lightly "Oh ho ho ho~ Aren't you the sly one. I might know where he is and then again, I might not know. But, in the interest of fairness and I'll call it an I.O.U. Last he was seen was in Tokyo where the rift was first opened. He was in a rush to get away and I couldn't even think of keeping up. Karakura was where he was."

Character Sheet

Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
Soro
Wandering soul

Post by Soro on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 am

Barachiel was in no mood for jokes, things were hectic and Uriel was cracking jokes. Gabriel was out to destroy everything and Uriel was acting like the world wasn't going to end.

"Uriel enough of this, come with me and lets gather everyone and stop Gabriel! There is always hope, we must believe that together we can bring him back to us and keep balance, there is no need for violence. Join me in trying to peacefully dissolve the situation."

Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

Post by Uriel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 am

Uriel watched as Barachiel tried to aim for a so-called peaceful solution. He slowly let his posture straighten out as he moved his arms down to his sides and took in a deep breath "Barachiel, there is no saving this world. It is full of crime and injustice. Gabriel is the only one that can help bring things back into a peaceful era. What are the lives of a species?"

Character Sheet

Soro
Wandering soul

Post by Soro on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

Barachiel and Uriel were still standing in the large crowd or Londoners walking by, living their lives. He couldnt believe Uriel would put out such a cold statement.

"These people are not all filled with crime and injustice Uriel, many are innocent and protect their loved ones. We are no better then the wrongdoers if we kill them, we are much worse. What Gabriel is planning is pure vengeance, no good can come of it. You must see that, if we remain here in the human world for a time we could change their bad ways."

Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

Post by Uriel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 am

Uriel kept his eyes on Barachiel as he spoke. The words were clear but they fell on deaf ears. Uriel slowly moved his hands out and around to interlock his fingers "Barachiel, sometimes what must be done is for the greater good. To try and talk these creations into what is right, would prove more fruitless than if we did it ourselves. I will weed out all the evil in this world, one by one if I have too. If truly there are people that are willing to stay on the side of justice, may they be protected in the days to come. The sinner's out weigh the saints and it has gone on for longer than it should have." Uriel slowly pulled his hands away from one another so that his fingertips were touching one another "Justice will come Barachiel, and I'll usher it's welcome to the people."

Character Sheet

Soro
Wandering soul

Post by Soro on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 am

Barachiel shook his head as Uriel spoke, he began to rise to the sky as he himself opened his own mouth to speak.

"Do what you will Uriel, but do not forget there is always hope for the ones who have strayed off their path, you have now but I will retrieve you as well as these humans who have sinned. Farewell"

With that Barachiel turned to dust and sent the winds blowing hard to the east, sending his now dust body towards Karakura Town in Japan

Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

Post by Uriel on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Uriel watched as Barachiel took off into the air in his words of savior. It was not going to be easy to convince Barachiel and the others of the right path but he was going to make his statement just as loud as he needed. He turned around and started to walk away toward an alleyway and as he reached it, the ground itself opened up under him and he was taken from sight as it quickly closed together in a crushing motion.

Character Sheet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:29 am