Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

London, England

cool beans
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 62387

Re: London, England

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 am

"okay, its been a while" he says to himself as he pulls his hand down over his face.

In an instant a blast of similar consistency but of a blue like colour is fired back towards his foe's attack, the two clash in the air causing an explosion to erupt in the air that rocks the foundations of the building.

As the smoke clears the man remains floating in the air and grinning wickedly at his foe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3714

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 am

Senetue licked his lips, believing that it had struck the man before he looked at him, seeing the man standing there as the smoke cleared which caused Senetue to sit down and look towards him, not even a hint of fear coming from him. "That weird..." Senetue said, raising a hand up to rub his bald head as his white eyes peered through the darkness, he questioned on what had just happened.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 am

"Oh did you like my trick?" he grins as the creature looks on confused

Leaning forwards he kicks the air with both feet and begins to propel himself forwards towards his foe with great speed, he holds his sword to his right hand side readying himself to slash at his opponent as soon as he reaches him

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 am

Senetue sat there, sucking on his finger as he heard his question, nodding towards it before his white eyes picked up the man propelling himself through the air at great speed which caused Senetue to smirk. "You no catch me." Senetue said, rising both of his hands, pulled them back and seemingly slammed them at an angle to the ground which caused him to fly backwards as he grinned at the man. "Follow me if can." He said, his hands every once in a while slamming into the wall and throwing himself further down the hall before he slammed it into the wall to the right as to propel himself down the hall to the left. This man was fast but Senetue could rapidly pick up his pace and force himself in certain directions, it was certainly going to be a pain in the rear to catch him.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 am

Coming to a complete stop he tilts his head and scratches the back of it watching the monsters bizarre movement through the building

"eh?" he mutters with his jaw dropped

He rests both feet on the wall and kicks himself off it, leaving it crumbling in his wake as he shoots off down the hallway in pursuit of the monster.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Senetue smirked, he could smell the being getting closer and closer and this only caused him to salivate as he was as hungry as he was ever going to get, starving and he was going to make this person his meal. His hands once again grabbed a hold of the wall but he instantly stopped and sent himself flying rapidly in the direction of the man, his large fist out stretched as he aimed to punch him.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 pm

As he speeds along in mid air after the creature a gigantic fist suddenly appears out of nowhere

"oomf!" he splutters as it ends up deep in his stomach bringing him to a complete bonecrunching stop.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

A large grin appeared on Senetue's face when he felt that his fist had made contact, he quickly twisted his fist till his palm would essentially be pointed up towards the mans face before he began to move once again. This time it was quick, his fist moving upwards as to collide with the man's chin, he wanted to send him flying as he tried to not only wind him but was now attempting to knock the man out with an upper cut.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 pm

It felt like stars were spinning around outside his head as the pain from his stomach transferred to his head in a matter of seconds. His body was flung upwards like a ragdolls through the ceiling and back down to the floor again. Lying motionless on the floor in the dark with his eyes shut it seemed he was at the mercy of this monster.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Senetue looked to him, unsure on if this being was playing possum, which seemed to happen a lot to him, or if he was really out cold but slowly he moved forward as his white eyes watched the being. He reached out, grabbing a hold of the being before he looked at him, shaking him slightly as if checking to see if he was either awake and just pretending or if he was truly out of it.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 am

As he is shaken by the creature he opens his eyes and almost immediatly re-acts

"Eat this...Shakkahō!" he laughs as a ball of red energy forms in his right hand and rapidly expands, ready to blow himself and the creature up.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

Senetue looked to this being, his left hand squeezing at him before his right arm shot up, trying to grab a hold of the hand and quickly place it behind this man's back so when the orb for he didn't know what this orb did but he certainly didn't want it near him. Even in the process of all of this Senetue opened his mouth, turning his head as he flung his head forward, attempting to bite at this man's face.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 am

He laughs as he breaks a sweat trying to overpower the monster "Seriously...I really... don't want to have to resort to this..." he sighs as the hunrgry mouth of this monster gets closer to his face.

The whites of his eyes turn jet black, his pupils a sickly yellow as a white overlonged skull shaped mask appears on his face. With this mask comes newfound strength and durability, he crushes the red flames in the palm of his hands subduing the threat of the ticking time bomb.

"Are you going to get off me now, or am i going to have to throw you off?" he looks at the monster and says in a strange, echoey voice from behind the mask

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 am

Senetue's nose was instantly filled with a new type of scent, a strange but familiar smell that seemed to radiate from him as he pulled his mouth away, looking at the man with his white eyes as he stared at the mask. Hearing what the man said caused him to pull back the arm that had a hold on the man before he flung him, tossing him away before he suddenly sat back down on the ground. "Why you have mask?" Senetue asked, a tone of curiosity in his voice as it was strange to see this man go out of his way to do all of this while Senetue was just fooling around with him. Sure he was hungry, but he was able to control this small amount of hunger with the amount of fun he was having punching and running from this man.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am

He stood up and brushed the dirt off himself as he looked up at the monster

"Its hard to explain... lets just say we are kind of related" he replied in his echoed distorted voice

"Many years ago there were lots like me, now it seems im the only one left for now" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice

"Tell me creature, whats your name and where did you come from?" he stared at the creature intently when he asked these questions

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 am

"Related?" Senetue echoed, raising a hand to rub his head as he listened to the rest of what this man said, saying that he seemed the only one left for now which even the hint of sadness was enough to cause Senetue to tear slightly. He rose a hand and stroked the tear away before he was asked on what his name was and where he came from which caused his hands to grab a hold of his feet and rock slightly. "I'm Senetue and I come from..." He said, thinking for a moment as he tried to remember the place where he came from. "Hueco Mundo." He said, smiling when he said it correctly.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 am

"Well Senetue, my names Hanzo" He said as he shook his head and the mask dissapeared from his face, his voice returned to normal as he tilted his head

"Now hows that appetite of yours, you still hungry for souls...?" he asked in a different sort of voice, almost like he was about to deal for something

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am

Senetue looked to him, finally he learned the name of the one who had been pursuing him the entire night which he noticed the strange scent he had smelled disappear when Hanzo's voice returned to normal. Though when Hanzo asked about his appetite and if he was still hungry for souls Senetue's eyes looked off to the side as if trying to ask himself if he was still hungry for souls. "Yes... I'm hungry."
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 am

"hmm ok... well as i said this place is far too crowded for you to be feasting here, and if you continue doing so you're going to attract a lot of unwanted attention from the soul reapers... i assume your familar with them?" he sat down and started scratching his head deep in thought

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 am

He heard Hanzo's explanation on what would happen if he was to feast here, telling him that he might attract the attention of Soul Reapers before he heard Hanzo's question on if he was familiar with them. "I know Soul Reapers... I ate some before." He said, licking his lips, remembering the point before he became what he was, remembering how he used to devour some Soul Reapers who had came after him. "Besides... I don't have to remain in one place." He said, raising his hand to tap the air which caused the air behind him to open up as if sliding open by panels to reveal a Garganta. "I can leave when I'm done..."
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 am

Hanzo pondered for a few moments as Senetue opened the garganta behind himself.

"And let me ask you another question Senetue and i'll let you get back to dinner" he said standing up and looking at him

"Do you have a leader back home in Hueco Mundo?"

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 am

Senetue sat there, his white eyes watching Hanzo before he stood up, mimicking Hanzo pretty much as he had stood up at nearly the same moment before he nodded his head, accepting the next question. When he heard it, he rose his hand to his chin, thinking about it for a moment as he tried to think if he had a leader. "No one leads me... but there is the Primera." Senetue said, turning away from Hanzo as it seemed that was all he was going to tell him. "I'm going back home, I think something is happening." Senetue said, wandering into the Garganta before he looked back, waving to Hanzo as it began to seal shut, the shutter like opening sliding down until it seemed as if nothing had happened, aside from the damage Senetue caused.
Sanba Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 466382

Post by Sanba Yukimura on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 am

*A small paper butterfly flew into the palm of Hanzo's hand and unraveled to a piece of paper with a note*

Hanzo it's Sanba I want you to stop by my office in the first division, we have a bit to discuss

*The paper note lights on fire and turns into ash*

Don't let life put you down, you just gotta keep your head up

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3443-sanba-rogue-complete
^my character
Soro
Wandering soul

BD-cash : 2827

Post by Soro on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 am

*After a few hours of traveling Barachiel reformed to his physical body at the top of Big Ben. He looked down now at the many humans wandering around, it was night time here and rather busy. He scratched his head and then descended to the ground, mixing in with the crowd*

Uriel
法伦天使
法伦天使

BD-cash : 2791

Post by Uriel on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 pm

A man dressed in white clothes walked amongst the crowd, his eyes closed behind his glasses protecting them. He let himself come to a stop as the crowds continued to move around him. He slowly let his head raise up as his eyes then opened "Barachiel."

Character Sheet

Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 am