Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

London, England

Senetue
Espada
Espada

BD-cash : 3657

London, England

Post by Senetue on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 am

It was very hard to come across anyone with much intelligence now a days, what with television, cell phones, the internet and other things which seem to drain the intelligence of the human race. Yet there was something completely wrong with this guy, he seemed completely simple minded for he always seemed to only think about one thing and seemed to only be able to do one thing at a time. He sat in Big Ben, at the very top where he sat with both of his feet clapped together, his white eyes looked around before one of his large arms reached out and grabbed a piece of the floor. With a single yank of his arm, he pulled some of the flooring apart, bringing it up to his mouth and dropping it in before he began to chew, a sickening crunching coming from him as he broke the, essentially, inedible piece of flooring in his mouth. He swallowed the food in his mouth as a frown appeared on his face. "I want something tastier."
cool beans
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 62330

Re: London, England

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 am

The shadowy figure of a man crossed the under the streetlights of westminister bridge. Huddled under a thick rain coat he stopped dead in the middle of the bridge and looked up at the clock tower that loomed over him

"So much for the sightseeing..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am

His stomach grumbled, an ever lasting hunger was the worst thing about him, he stuck his nose into the air and stood, wandering around the inside of the clock tower before he looked at some of the gears and cogs. He grabbed a hold of one of the large gears, pulling it from it's resting place as he sniffed it before his opened his mouth and bit down on it, chewing the metal in his mouth as he sat down. He couldn't help but feel something, as if something out there tasted delicious and it was close but he decided to satisfy his hunger with this large gear. He took another bite before he bent the metal, turning it into a ball before stuffing it into his mouth, chewing and swallowing it before he stuck out his tongue, licking his lips before he moved around once again. "More... I want more to eat."
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am

The mysterious man begins to rise from the ground as he continues walking towards the famous building, he begins to propel upwards towards the clock face.

"Humans are so ignorant not noticing a man in the street rising from the ground and flying..." he laughs to himself and lands in the darkened interior of the Big Ben.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am

Senetue was thinking of leaving, he seemed frozen in one spot as he thought and yet he suddenly moved as his nose picked up a strange and foreign smell in the surroundings, as if some one had entered this clock tower. He jumped, his arms grabbing some of the gears as he was pulled away, being pushed into the dark recesses of the clock tower for he wasn't very stupid, he knew that he should hide and see what this thing was. Maybe it would taste very good.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

Looking around the darkend interior of the clock tower, gaping holes in the floor, bite marks in the wall he scratches his chin and shouts out to the darkness.

"My my, what an unusual appetite you have..."

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 am

Senetue's white eyes peered from the darkness, easily able to spot the man who had entered his current territory, it also helped that he was able to smell him out like a bloodhound, easily able to distinguish his scent from the surroundings. Then he heard the man call out, stating that he had an unsual appetite which made Senetue chuckle from the darkness as he lept onto another cog. "I'm a very hungry person, eat, eat, eat all I do is eat. Everything this delicious to me." He said, chuckling as this person smelt very good in the sense that Senetue believed that this person might be a very good bite to eat, something that he couldn't stand but he still remained at a distance.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:51 am

"Yes i can tell..." He replies to the creature as he looks around at all the bite marks in the clocktower

"Well unfortuantly for you i might cause a bit of stomachache if you try and eat me" He grins as he draws a red hilted sword in front of him

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

"No, no, no I eat everything, everything." Senetue said, responding pretty much to what he had said about causing a stomachache if he tried to eat him which only made him drool slightly as he seemed to draw a red hilted sword. "Nothing gives me problems, I make sure everything that tastes good in swallowed right." Senetue said, crawling across the gears still as he made his way up them, and then finally he moved to one, biting on the part that connected the gear to the tower as he dropped, smashing into the floor and causing it to collapse from underneath him. Senetue seemed to have the advantage in this location, he could easily smell this man out without even trying.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

"My my how scary" He smirked as he landed on his two feet in the depths of the darkned tower

"Well it seems I'm blind in this darkness" He said as he looked around but could barley see past his own two hands. Gripping his sword he waited for the creature to make the first move

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 am

He remained close to the top, hiding himself well in the darkness as he sniffed around in the air, he knew that this man had landed safely at the bottom of the tower which made him slightly angry. "First we need to tenderize the food." He said, jumping from large gear to large gear, cutting the parts that kept them connected and letting them plummet towards the bottom of the tower, three large ones in total. Yet as they fell they only smashed into more and more stuff creating a large clutter of debris that was sure to bury the man unless he did something about that and the three large gears.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 pm

As debris began falling from the ceiling the man simply steps from side to side avoiding each cog, gear and piece of the clocktower with relative ease as it tumbles

"hey hey, you do relise this is a famous building? I can't let you carry on destroying it from the inside out..." he shouts out above himself as massive gear misses him by a few inches.

"ooh close one" he breathes a sigh of relief

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 pm

It seemed that all of this wasn't working, which at first Senetue believed would work out just fine which made his hands clench into fists when it seemed obvious that this route wasn't working. He smashed his hand into the inner wall of the clock tower, clenching his hand before he jumped, gravity and his weight working hand in hand as he descended down the wall, he got to about the point of where the floor previously was before he leaped off the wall. There was a loud smash as he collided with the ground, a sort of crater forming the point of impact as he stood there. "Why you not let me eat you?" He said, raising his hand and rubbing his jaw, ready to react even if this man tried to pull anything, Senetue took pride in himself to always be prepared. Even if he tended to forget things a lot.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 pm

The impact from the landing of the hungry creature caused the man to loose his balance temporarily as he stumbled, he reacted to the bizarre request.

"I wouldn't make a very satisfying meal, trust me " He replied as he moved his sword to his right side of his body and leaned forwards

"Now are you going to leave this place quietly or am i going to have to use force to move you along..." He said in a stern voice, knowing even if he did show mercy to this creature its ferocious appetite was far too dangerous to let it live in such a populated place as this human city

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Senetue only looked towards the man, hearing what he said only pressured him more and made his want to devour him grow, so much that he once again licked up lips, his hunger was returning and he was ready to eat. Then suddenly he heard what the man said in a stern voice which only caused Senetue to rise up one of his fingers and begin to chew on it slightly. "What do I get if I leave?" He asked, his white eyes looking at the man through the darkness as he bit down on his finger only to once again return to chewing on it. He wasn't like most, even if he knew it was a losing fight he would charge right in if he didn't get anything from the person who commanded him. This made him slightly easy to manipulate for you could hand him pretty much anything and he will eat it just like food.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Rubbing his chin for a moment he tries to figure out a way to communicate with this creature perhaps if he did not have to fight with it then the clock tower could be spared from further destruction.

"You have quite the appetite" He said as he lowered his sword and loosened his grip on the handle.

"If you carry on eating here in this busy city you're going to get noticed by someone who isn't as kind as myself and they are going to stop you from eating ever again" He continued speaking in a calm yet stern voice.

"I suppose you came from the realm of Hueco Mundo correct? Why don't you head back there and devour some Menos Grande or something..." He said not taking his eyes off this creature for a moment, the way it acted was too hard to be able to guess safely what it would do next.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 am

Senetue didn't move, he remained still as his white eyes stared down the man in front of him, his eyes watching as he lowered his sword which Senetue lowered himself, sitting down on the ground as he heard what the man said which caused him to nod his head in response for he was always hungry. Yet what the man said next caused him to chock his head to the side slightly, never eat again, that was completely impossible for he was sure that no one out there could stop him except for other beings like him who were stronger. He was kind of angry, hearing what this man was sputtering, he had devoured many upon many menos grande and even though they taste good, he was getting sick and tired of only eating that. "I'll leave when I want... I'm hungry for something much more delicious." He said, quickly slamming his hands into the ground causing him to shoot upwards at an angle, he smashed into the wall and flew through it, the people on the streets gawking at the explosion that seemed to happen for no reason. Senetue flew until he landed on top of another building, standing up and rubbing his stomach, he was getting hungrier and hungrier the more he didn't eat and it didn't help that he spent quite some time talking to that one guy. "I want food..."
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 am

Flying through the rather large hole in the wall he follows him to the roof tops and tuts

"You shouldn't have done that, what a mess you've made..." he shakes his head at him noticing the creature acting more and more bizarre as their conversation went on

"I'm going to have to teach you some table manners" he grins with murderous intent as he holds his sword out in front of himself and charges across the rooftop tiles towards the hungry monster.

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:23 am

His stomach was grumbling, he needed to eat something and it didn't help that this man seemed to constantly follow him no matter where he went and even went so far as to treat him like a child and say what he had done was something he shouldn't have. It was when the man began to charge out at him with the sword that Senetue looked to him, seemingly moving in a blink of an eye, something that some one wouldn't expect with his body type. He had ducked slightly, stretching out one of his large arms and spun in a circle, using the force generated from this to try to hit the man on either side or even knock his sword from him. Senetue was the last person you wanted to fight when he was hungry.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 pm

"He's fast" he thinks to himself with little over a split second to react.

He disapears in a flash and appears several feet behind the spinning monstrosity floating in the air just a few inches above the rooftop

"Hadō 4 Byakurai" He says pointing his right index finger at the large target as a pale blue beam fires out towards his opponent

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Senetue continued to spin even when his target had disappeared, since he was rotating he caught sight of him about seven feet away from him, seemingly floating above the rooftop by just a few inches. It was when the man said something that Senetue's arm went up, watching him point and in the next revolution saw the blue beam shoot from him, traveling quickly, Senetue slammed his arm down onto the roof causing it to blow out underneath him and fall into the building. A chuckle came from the darkness of the hole inside of the building as Senetue wandered off, moving deeper into the building. Even though he was hungry, he was having so much fun with this person.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 pm

"And here we go again" he sighs as he stretches out. He hovers down inside the hole in the rooftop after the creature

"Good thing i'm not afraid of the dark" he chuckles as he tries to track the creature in the darkness of the building.

"Now where have you gone..." his eyes scan the shadows carefully for any signs of movement as he remains suspended in the air

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

Senetue remained in the darkness, remaining still as he sniffed at the air, picking out the one who was fighting him, he moved down a hallway before stopping, remaining still as his white eyes looked out into the darkness. He opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue when the man was getting nearer, hearing him ask where he had gone, a swirl of red energy appeared outside of his mouth, forming an orb before he fired. The beam began to fly down the hallway towards the one hunting him but alas, it was just an ordinary Cero.
cool beans
Empowered soul

Post by cool beans on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am

"Dammit" he mutters as he sees the red cero blast is fired at him from the corner of his eye

He spins around on the spot and blocks the blast with his arms, his sleeves are incinerated almost instantly by the cero blast as he coughs on the smoke

"My jacket..." he growls as he looks at the creature with intense anger through the clearing smoke "My favourite jacket.... ruined!"

"Try that again i dare you!" He shouts at the monster as charred pieces of his sleeve drop down into the darkness below him

Senetue
Espada
Espada

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 am

Senetue chuckled from the darkness when the man complained about his jacket and stated that he had ruined his favorite jacket. Though when he dared him to do it again, Senetue nodded and opened his mouth, another swirl appeared, this time more massive in size as it seemed he was putting more power behind this Cero. Quickly he fired it at the person, sending the large beam down the hallway quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 am