Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Naruto Recent Happenings

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 126504

Naruto Recent Happenings

Post by Muerte on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 am

Spoiler:
So far, Sasuke has appeared to fight the almighty Danzo of the leaf. His groupies, tried to defend Danzo but appeared to have been taken away by Madara/Tobi. One of his team seems to have been revealed to be a part of the Aburame clan. Sasuke fights Danzo to find out the shocking truth about his arm. He took [name here]'s sharingan and placed it in his right arm with the help of the Sannin Orochimaru. Not long after, Danzo is killed by Sasuke and himself and tried to seal Sasuke and Tobi within his body, kiling them as well. Sakura, Lee, Sai, and Kiba are on there way to fight Sasuke when Sakura knocks them out with sleeping gas. Kakashi, finds out about this when he finds there bodies asleep. Sakura appears and finds Sasuke. She tells him that she will leave Konoha and leave with him. Sasuke tells her to kill Karin and he will let her go with him. She tries to do so but can't and Sasuke tries to kill her off. Smoke appears and as it clears, Kakashi is standing there defending Sakura. Kakakshi and Sasuke fight a bit and then, Sakura tries to kill him again. Then, as he is about to kill her, Naruto catches her, now, its Sasuke Vs. Naruto. They do the chidori against rasengan again and reveal a lot of stuff to each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Re: Naruto Recent Happenings

Post by Muerte on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 am

Spoiler:
And now, Sasuke wants Itachi's eyes, revealing his wanting of the eternal mangekyo sharingan. And it seems Kisame has lived and is now in the hidden cloud village, revealing a new plot going to be going on soon, the safety of the 8 tails is imminent. And also, it seems Kabuto has made a come back, doning a new outfit. His cloak on the hood has snake eyes at the top of it and he has gained the powers of orochimaru. I wonder if he has been possessed fully by him by seeing his appearance.

"Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is... Will you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?"
Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Spoiler:
Naruto makes it back to the village. He and the rest of the Konoha 11 gather to discuss about Sasuke. They aren't to happy about Naruto taking him on by himself. He doesn't give them an explanation as he turns and leaves to eat. Meanwhile, Kakashi is talking with the Konoha elders about Danzo's death. They then must get a new kage as they go to the meating. A man bursts in with urgent news. It is later revealed, TSUNADE IS OUT OF HER COMA!!! :3 Then, at the end, it shows Sasuke with bandages over his eyes. He has gone so far as getting Itachi's eyes.

Loli Gaga
Vizard
Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 78217

Post by Loli Gaga on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

LOL, way to go man, no one else talks about naruto here?

good job

☠☠☠ CLAIRE/AVE+MARIA ☠☠☠ REIRA/BUCKY ☠☠☠

Muerte
Rogue Shinigami
Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 am

In a short amount of time, I'll start adding more information. I have a lot to talk about, but, i'll do it ^-^
Same with the One Piece and Bleach areas.

Sanba Yukimura
Empowered soul

BD-cash : 466414

Post by Sanba Yukimura on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 am

i like naruto. i just have been skimming through the chapter cuz they got crappy after kisame died (in my opinion at least)

Don't let life put you down, you just gotta keep your head up

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3443-sanba-rogue-complete
^my character
blackstrawberry
5th Division
5th Division

BD-cash : 23405

Post by blackstrawberry on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

I guess Naruto's still on with his training with Bee. :D

I wonder how more powerful and haxx will his rasengan become, once he completes that Tailed Beast Bomb move. :D

Whitehat is my second account and thus every matter that may concern Flair, the character whom I own, will be carried out under the said name and the very account that I also own. -Blackstrawberry-

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4248-flair-del-oscura

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:09 pm